Quantcast Electrical Water Pageant Parade - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread has inspired me! Since I spend alot of time on Intercot and have been to WDW many times I could have given you a "text book" definition of what the Electrical Water Pageant is (hey, do they still do the speil about the pageant on the monorail, I'm not sure if they still do it or ever did it or if I made it up!) But I've never seen it for myself, I must put it on my "to do" list.
    From reading all of your posts, I think DH & I would most like to view it from the poly. I was looking at the Intercot map of the poly, but can anyone give any specific ideas. What's a good viewing spot? (I confess, I've never even stepped foot in the Poly, only flown by in the monorail) I assume the beach, but is there a specific spot on the beach, are there hammocks or something (if there is can non-poly-guests even use them?)
    I think we'd like to stop get a drink and bring it out to the beach to watch the pageant. What's a good place to get a drink? I saw Tambu Lounge on the poly map, can you get a drink from there and bring it down the the beach, or can you not leave the lounge with it? Is the Barefoot Pool Bar open that late?
    Where do you get those Lapu Lapus I hear tell about? (Sorry, so many quesions!)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

The water pageant is 2 set of barges that pull up to the resort and play synthesis music and each barge lights up with different things... Like a turtle on one and dolphins and so on......

At the end there is a special surprise and all the barges change..... It is not 21 century but it has been around since Disney World opened....

It is a must do on every trip for us....

BRET/TTFN
    DVC Member 7/04 Wilderness Lodge Villas 6-08 Saratoga Springs
    Next Trip 6-16
    Disney Cruise 6-16
    Disney World tons of times

Post Thanks / Like

We watched it several times from our balcony at WL last fall and even went to the beach one evening to see it up close. My DS 7 really liked it; I enjoyed identifying the different pieces of music played when each animal was lit. Although it's not as spectacular as the other parades or shows, it's a bit of hidden gem that is fun to catch and enjoy for the few minutes it's there.
    Kim
    1st Trip - 1986 - Howard Johnsons in DTD for our honeymoon
    2nd Trip - Sept, 2006 - Wilderness Lodge for our anniversary w/2 sons 7 & 9
    3rd Trip - Sept, 2008 - Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Disney_Barbie View Post
    From reading all of your posts, I think DH & I would most like to view it from the poly. I was looking at the Intercot map of the poly, but can anyone give any specific ideas. What's a good viewing spot? (I confess, I've never even stepped foot in the Poly, only flown by in the monorail)
    Either the beach or the boat dock provide good viewing. The dock has a few park benches where you can sit to watch the show - the beach hammocks might be a bit more romantic. While you are there, take a walk through the resort property - I find it about as quiet, peaceful, and relaxing as anywhere at WDW.
    WDW Visitor since 1973, DVC member since 2000

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: