Quantcast Year of 100 Questions: Review of Questions 51-60

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Year of 100 Questions: Review of Questions 51-60

Time to review the first questions of the second half. In case you missed earlier reviews, there are links at the bottom.

Question #51 was almost a tossup, asking you to pick between two classic Disney movies: Cinderella and The Lion King. 81 votes were cast -- The Lion King won by one vote (51%).

I went for the lion king ..better story better music -- RAIDER

Cinderella is the essence of Disney magic -- an orphaned girl who is abused and then becomes princess, all the while retaining her hope and gentle disposition..... -- LibertyTreeGal

This was a really tough choice, you can't really compare these two, they are so different and I enjoy them both! -- Tinksmom02
    ---
    The championship of the moderates was decided in Question #52. In an earlier question, you picked Caribbean Beach over Coronado Springs and PO Friench Quarter over PO Riverside. In this one,

Port Orleans French Quarter beat out CBR with 62% of the vote.

Had to go with the POFQ. It is so peaceful and quaint. Has a real southern feel to it. We liked Caribbean Beach, but I voted for POFQ for the relaxation factor. -- Mickey91

CBR is great...beautiful landscape, nice and quiet, bigger rooms -- rnin02

I don't really care for either -- KAT1811
    ---
    Question #53 took us to the Magic Kingdom and asked you to pick between Crystal Palace and Liberty Tree Tavern. Liberty Tree Tavern was the winner here, capturing 59% of the vote.

I love the Liberty Tree Tavern! It is one of my very favorites in all of WDW! -- GrmGrninGost

I chose CP because of its proximity to the Castle, DW sure loves "her castle". -- WDWfeelslikehome

I just could not bring myself to vote for one over the other... I love both equally and make it point to eat at both places on every trip -- Tynkerbelle
    ---
    Question #54 was one that got a lot of written responses. You were asked to pick between two vacation scenarios: Go once every other year for 7 days/6 nights or go every year for 4 days/3 nights.

The clear winner with 68% of the votes was Go once every other year for a week.

While it is nice to be in WDW no matter what, I would be frustrated to leave after only three days-- not enough time. I would have to redo my favorites every time and end up not getting to do much else. I would be content to wait for every other year and do it all, or at least do more. -- SBETigg

With so much Disney in my blood, I chose one a year. The longer stay would be great but I can't stay away that long. -- Belle_0717

I saw this question this morning and I really had to think about it all day....Gosh, the back-nine questions are getting tough!! -- Tynkerbelle

---
    Time for a little theme park general shopping in Question #55, which asked you to pick between Magic Kingdom's Emporium and Epcot's MouseGear. Tradition didn't win out here -- MouseGear was the winner with 59% of the vote.

I tend to favor MouseGear at EPCOT. I always seem to find more of the items I am looking for, and it never seems to have that hectic -- DDuck66

...there's nothing like looking at your Disney souvenirs and knowing you bought them right in the midst of the magic, on Main Street at the Emporium. -- SBETigg

This was a hard choice, I have had great luck with both stores. -- ibelieveindisneymagic
    ---
    Many people say "Yacht and Beach Club" in the same breath. But Question #56 asked you to pick between the two. Beach Club was the easy winner here, picking up 80% of the vote.

Beach Club... Because it is a little closer to epcot. -- mook3y

I like the Yacht Club, mostly because of the decor. -- disneyfan369

...it was a tough choice. I love the look of both of them. -- avantgardeinker
    ---
    Back to eating at Epcot for Question #58. Rose and Crown or Biergarten? England's Rose and Crown took this one, with about 67% of the vote.

Definitely Rose and Crown! Love the Fish and Chips and all the desserts so far have been really good. -- avantgardeinker

I vote Biergarten because it's a family tradition. I've eaten there almost as many times as I've been to Walt Disney World. -- January-2007

Tough choice, as neither place seems to have too appealing menus -- darthmacho
    ---
    Question #59 pitted a couple of the older "4-D" movies against each other, asking you to choose between "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience" and "It's Tough to be a Bug". I wasn't surprised that "It's

Tough to be a Bug" won, but I was surprised how easily, with ITTBAB taking 85% of the vote. The overwhelming opinion was that "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience" is outdated and needs a rehab, at the very least.

...I remember being far more wowed the first time I saw Its Tough to Be a Bug. Plus, ITTBAB has an awesome theater and theming leading up to the show. -- Lacy

I chose Honey I Shrunk The Audience. I chose it for the simple reason that I simply cannot handle the "bugs" poking you in the butt at the end. It creeps me out to even think of it. -- jenperich

I like both almost about the same .. -- snifflesmcg
    ---
    Question #60 asked you to pick the mix of a Disney Cruise vacation. Would you prefer a week-long cruise, or a split cruise/WDW visit, with 3/4 nights on the boat and 4/3 nights at WDW. Lots of different opinions here, but 57% of you picked for the mixed trip.

I picked the split because I can't imagine being the close to WDW and not going!!! -- glenpreece

We would love to do a week long Disney Cruise...The 3/4, 4/3 split with parks would be nothing more than a tease of both to us. You're just starting to have fun when it's time to leave. -- princessjojo
    ---
    Previous reviews:
    Questions 1-10
    Questions 11-20
    Questions 21-30
    Questions 31-40
    Questions 41-50

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Again!

This is a blast!
    Steve

Ohana means family....
    Schultzy means crazy family!

Last Trip: November 2015 At POP

Next Trip: May 2017 at POP...again. Unless the FP+ thing isn't worked out. Then we'll go to Dollywood. Or just stay home and look at pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the recap! I missed a lot of those questions while on vacation... Good to see them all put together! I can't believe it's more than half way over!
    Upcoming:
    October 2013
    8 nights at Pop Century with Free Dining to celebrate DS turning 4 years old!!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: