Quantcast Best Meal EVER in WDW - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

This is one of those hard questions to answer, there are so many good restaurants and experiences at WDW. We have had tremendous meals (service and food) at Le Cellier, California Grill, Narcoosees among others but if I have to choose one it would be Le Cellier. The chefs at Le Cellier mix flavours so skillfully that its almost untouched for taste and consistent quality across trips.
    26 years staying at the Polynesian
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday...
    Twenty six straight years staying at the Polynesian
    Next trip: October 2018

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

First dinner at Cali Grill - had a window seat, fireworks and ate the pumpkin lasagne - YUM! Dessert was that warm chocolate cake....simply Close runner up was first dinner at LeCellier....looking forward to 2nd experience there very soon, cheese soup, pretzel bread, melt in your mouth steak and creme brulee.....
    ---------------------------------
    DVC Member Since 04/08 Animal Kingdom Villas

CS 5/2010, SS 4/2010, AKV 11/2009, BW 5/2009,
    SS 2/2009, SS 10/2008, POR 7/2008, WC 8/2007
    POR 12/2006, POR 10/2005, POR 10/2004, FW 10/2002
    FW 10/1993, OS 12/1989

Post Thanks / Like

This is a toughie...I think my favorite meal so far has to be at Coral Reef. I'm not a big seafood eater but the chicken I order was the best I've ever eaten. My DD3 and DS1 behaved since we were seated in the front on the aquarium. It's very seldom that we have a peacful meal that doesn't include a Happy Meal.

Le Cellier was a close second. Food was delicious but not as entertaining for kids.

Post Thanks / Like

O hanas in 2004 before they changed the menu. Wolfgang pucks in 2006 was great but the server disappeared. I also like 1900 park fair. Ive havent been to many of the 2 ts places. We didnt like Brown Derby.
    Moe
    1991 CBR, Honeymoon
    2004 POFQ
    2005 BC & Poly
    2006 Yacht Club
    2007 Yacht Club

2009 Boardwalk Inn
    2010 Boardwalk Inn
    2011 Boardwalk Inn

Post Thanks / Like

Best meals....

My parents went to Tony's in the MK for lunch. My mother ordered desert but my dad didn't. He said he just have a bit of hers. So they brought her cake out on a large plate with "just a bite" off to the side. The 2 pieces were connected with a string of chocalate. TOO CUTE. We ate at Tony's last year and we had a great time.

Went to 50's Prime Time cafe last year. Uncle Tim was the best. We had a great time there also.

Every meal at Kona is always great.

I also have to give a shout out to Roger at Cape May Buffet. He was our waiter in 2004. We ate there on Thankgiving. We had such a great time, we went back in 2006. We asked for Roger but did not get his section. My sister asked him he would come say hi to our dad...and he was so touched we remembered him.
    1973,1978 (2x) Off Site
    1980 CONTEMPORARY
    1981 POLY
    1983 OFFSIGHT
    1990 POLY
    2000 POLY
    2001 BOARDWALK
    2002 WL
    2003 GROSVENOR DTD
    2003 WL
    2004 POFQ
    2005 POP
    2006 POP
    2007 WL
    2008 Polynesian
    2009 POFQ
    2010 AKL
    2011 AKL
    2012 CBR
    2013 CBR March & December

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Awesome every time!

Our most favorite meal is at the Garden Grill in EPCOT. The food is always delicous nad the atmosphere fun. Perfect every time.
    "We'll make a wish and do as dreamers do; and all our wishes will come true!"
    SEPt1998 - RCC - Enchantment of the Seas
    JAN2003 - WDW - ALL STAR MOVIES
    OCT2003 - RCC - Majesty of the Seas
    OCT2004 - RCC - Voyager of the Seas
    JAN'05-SEPT'07 - 4 TRIPS to POP Century

Post Thanks / Like

We had lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table a few years ago & it was magical! The atmoshere, the food, the CM's - it was so cool! Captain Hook was chasing Peter Pan around outside (on a balcony around the restaurant!), we all thought it was an amazing and memorable meal experience!
    Shari
    -"There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow..."

'02 - All Star Movies
    '04, '05, '06, '10, '11, '16, '19, '21 - Pop Century

'08 - Offsite/Pop Century
    '13, '21 - Offsite
    '17 - Port Orleans/French Quarter!

Post Thanks / Like

I think the whole expericence dining at disney is fab, but if I were to pick one it would be Ohana

Post Thanks / Like

Kona Cafe is consistently the best in food and service for us, both dinner and breakfast, that we go every visit! Don't think we've repeated any other places else yet...

Post Thanks / Like

It's been a few years since we have visited Disney, but we loved Ohana's and Le Cellier for the food and Chef Mickey's for the fun time and an above standard buffet. Yum. We were never disappointed with any of them.
    Wilderness Campground cabin, 1999
    Riverside, 2001
    Wilderness Lodge, 2002
    Missing it really bad!

Post Thanks / Like

My absolute favorite is sitting on the patio of Rose & Crown, eatting fish & chips, drinking a yard of beer and watching the fireworks!! Life doesn't get much better than that!!!!
    trennedy

Go Cubs!!

Post Thanks / Like

My Filet Mignon last year at Yachtsman's Steakhouse. It was a beautiful center cut piece cooked a perfect medium rare. The sauce was right on. It complimented the steak wonderfully. The wine I had with it was outstanding. The dessert sampler with a glass of good port was a perfect ending. Our waiter, "Little John" was the great.

Wow!! I just realized that right around this time a week from today we will be arriving at WL for our 6:30 ADR at Artist Point!
    4 more days!!!
    Keven

06/76 Disneyland
    06/05 PoP Century - First time for the kids
    08/06 PoP Century - Celebrating DD's B-Day
    07/07 Pop Century - Celebrating DW's B-Day
    06/11 Caribbean Beach Resort

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite meal was the pineapple grilled salmon at the Mayan Grill in CS resort
    HONEYMOON! Coronado Springs Oct. 2006

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite meal ever was at Marrakesh. I love the chicken bastilla and jasmina salad appetizers, and the chicken couscous was delicious. The music and dancing was wonderful and made for a perfect atmosphere. I did not care for the desserts here. If only they would bring Kona Cafe's Kilheua Torte to this restaurant it would be perfect!
    1990-Polynesian, 1998-All-Star Music, 2002-Off Property , 2003-All Star Music, 2007- Pop Century (twice) , 2008-Old Key West, 2008-Off Property, 2009-POFQ,2010-off property, 2011 - POFQ
    Next Up . . . . November 23-30, 2013- Off Property at the Star Island Resort.

Post Thanks / Like

CA Grill was the best meal on our trip. It has become a "must do" for future trips. Brown Derby was also a great meal. Tangerine Cafe and Flame Tree were the surprise CS hits of our trip.
    -Laura
    Engineer by Day... Imagineer in my Dreams!

Post Thanks / Like

Me and my family ate at 50's Prime Time Dinner. I Had as delicious chicken pot pie. The waiters were realy into the theme. There were actual old tvs that played reruns of old shows like The Dick Van Dyke Show and I Love Lucy.
    A kid that sat near us would not eat his green beans so our waiter (uncle tom) went around the corner and yelled, "MMMAAAA".
    he came back with the green beans covered in whipped cream. That realy topped of our meal.
    Why is the rum always gone...
    Oh, thats why.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: