Quantcast Just Questions--Lederhosen Spacesuits. - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Not at all!! I LOVE Stitch!! I think I left tread marks in AK when I saw him...

Diane, I'll bring the popcorn - I'm right there with you!! Bring on the Stitch Marathon!!
    (Okay - I'll do "Airplane", too... but do we HAVE to do Austin Powers?? Aren't we in space? Can't we just leave the Star Wars movies on automatic playback mode?? )
    I pulled my poor sister's arm out of socket every time I saw him! Poor thing...

I agree... what does Austin Powers have to do with space? How about watching Space Balls?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Thanks Skipper..... I'll do my best. did you call ,e an guy ?
    Well, I am a few months older than you. [Whispers--watch out for the Babes here, they'll hang you out to dry in a heartbeat.]

Heeeeeey. How are all my favorite Babes today? Decompressing well I hope (notice I didn't say decomposing). Everybody got enough Tang? Or is everybody too young to remember Tang?

You know this reminds me of the time Buck Rogers and I took off for galaxy no. 10237...(or am I thinking of my old Ford Galaxy. I get so easily confused these days.)
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no........ do you think I ought to bail out now ?
    Don't bail out now!
    If you wish you do a space walk we will have to tether you to the steering mechanism. Is that ok with you?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Frankie was supposed to check with mission control before he left.

What happened ???
    I take a short two day trip to De Lisle, Mississippi and you guys leave the country ???
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Heeeeeey. How are all my favorite Babes today? Decompressing well I hope (notice I didn't say decomposing).

Everybody got enough Tang? Or is everybody too young to remember Tang?
    Nice try, oh "older and wiser JQ man" but I grew up on Tang (have to say, it sounds a little good right now... scarey....)
    As for the favorite Babes part... now we KNOW you've had too much space air!! Sending some oxygen your way... wouldn't want YOU to start decomposing...

What happened ???
    I take a short two day trip to De Lisle, Mississippi and you guys leave the country ???
    I believe we actually left the planet - glad to see you made it!! Can you help Stitch fly this thing??

How's everyone's Wednesday ending? Where'd Pogo and Christine go? Heck, where'd EVERYBODY go??? Did the aliens get you all??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I believe we actually left the planet - glad to see you made it!! Can you help Stitch fly this thing??

How's everyone's Wednesday ending? Where'd Pogo and Christine go? Heck, where'd EVERYBODY go??? Did the aliens get you all??
    Isn't leaving the planet, leaving the country ???

What do you mean HELP fly this thing ??? I AM flying this thing !!!

Today is Wednesday ??? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet

But If Not

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Don't bail out now!
    If you wish you do a space walk we will have to tether you to the steering mechanism. Is that ok with you?
    What do you mean by tether........ is that like tying me up and dragging me ?

Nope....... what would an alien want with me ? I had to go the the rear of the ship and try to find Stitch....... anybody see him around ?

Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean by tether........ is that like tying me up and dragging me ?

One man's tether is another man's kid leash--right?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

One man's tether is another man's kid leash--right?
    Can I ask just one more question ? Will you be gentile with me ? I've never been tethered before.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pjbs35a View Post
    Isn't leaving the planet, leaving the country ???
    I just had a thought. Does anybody know what time zone you're in when you go into outer space? Or does the time/space continuum get so warped that you're not aware of time anymore? Or is it always lunchtime? And how do you know how long to bake the cookies?

Oh, and Nat, I bet 'float' really gets to be a problem out here, eh?

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

I just had a thought. Does anybody know what time zone you're in when you go into outer space? Or does the time/space continuum get so warped that you're not aware of time anymore? Or is it always lunchtime? And how do you know how long to bake the cookies?
    I'll take the quote "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" and let that be our guide...

As far as the cookies... let's put Alex in charge, he's the cookies guy... as long as he's on watch, I'm sure they'll never get burned, always be moist and... well... then again, there'll probably never be any left, either.

Okay - gotta float off to bed now - just got done watching part of "Ocean's Twelve", in preparation for seeing "Ocean's Thirteen". I just LOVE those movies... of course, it helps that George is in them... ... anybody agree?? (Yes, that's my question for the night...)
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I see no reason to refute that. Appears to be scientifically sound to me. All in favor?

pogo Guest

I see no reason to refute that. Appears to be scientifically sound to me. All in favor?
    Is it OK for me to second this, Skipper ?

pogo Guest

Okay - gotta float off to bed now - just got done watching part of "Ocean's Twelve", in preparation for seeing "Ocean's Thirteen". I just LOVE those movies... of course, it helps that George is in them... ... anybody agree?? (Yes, that's my question for the night...)
    He's not my type but........ I think all the ladies love him, don't they ?

Good night, sweet dreams, neighbor.

Post Thanks / Like

Can I ask just one more question ? Will you be gentile with me ? I've never been tethered before.

Am I going to have to call for reinforcements?

Ladies, What did we do with tht Nair a couple of missions ago?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Me!!! Me!!!! Since we are watching ALL the Star War movies and ALL the Austin Powers movies - let's also watch ALL the Stitch movies!!! I'll even make coffee and coconut cake in his honor! Any other movie/sequel requests?
    There are certain pirate movies that I wouldn't mind seeing again (and again and again).

Heeeeeey. How are all my favorite Babes today? Decompressing well I hope (notice I didn't say decomposing). Everybody got enough Tang? Or is everybody too young to remember Tang?
    Would you believe that I just finished working a little while ago? I really want to turn in my intranet redesign before the end of the month so I'm busy, busy, busy (but not decomposing).

I remember Tang... the fun part was to make it when my mom wasn't in the kitchen and we could make it doubly strong.

Family friendly site, young man! BTW, welcome! No one, however, has told you that the new kid has to keep the rest of us supplied with cookies for a while, so fire up that oven (maybe you can rig up something to the afterburners). We like biscotti, cannoli, rugelach, chocolate chip (in all their variations), buckeyes, baklava, etc.

Here here!

Aye!

So did Mikki make it to the races today? Do we have a telescope on this thing? Frankie, do we have spy cameras?

Now that we're on a space mission, Sandy should feel right at home.

I will publicly confess that I have never seen an Austin Powers movie, so I guess I'll pull up a seat and enjoy the in-flight entertainment. (Any chance we can get the Robot Chicken Star Wars special piped up here too? It was hysterical.)
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    So did Mikki make it to the races today? Do we have a telescope on this thing? Frankie, do we have spy cameras?
    Last I checked, Figaro was leading the pack in the third race.

Anybody seen the instigator of the new thread? Rhonda's MIA so far.

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody seen the instigator of the new thread? Rhonda's MIA so far.
    Holy Cannoli! I had no idea we'd go so far, so fast! Shouldn't Sandy (Blast Off Babe) feel right at home now? And, should we call her Bob for short now?

If we are stopping by the NASA Space Camp in Huntsville Alabama we can go by my house for Space Punch and cookie capsules! It's just a hop,skip and space jump away! Everyone's invited!
    Do ya'll want to stop by?
    Of course! But, I think we may have overshot your house by just a wee bit (about 3 or 4 lightyears or so ).

I've never seen a single Star Wars movie either. I'd rather watch Austin Powers or my favorite..... the Three Stooges !
    Are you and Christine related? And, by the way, welcome to Just Questions!

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    I remember Tang... the fun part was to make it when my mom wasn't in the kitchen and we could make it doubly strong.
    Or better yet, eat a big spoonful of it straight out of the jar.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ElenitaB

"In the company" we don't call them cameras; How does observational devises sound ???
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Boy... now I'm sorry I've stowed away on here with Alex and all his gas.
    Think of it as a "welcome aboard" salute to you, Pogo!

As far as the cookies... let's put Alex in charge, he's the cookies guy... as long as he's on watch, I'm sure they'll never get burned, always be moist and... well... then again, there'll probably never be any left, either.
    yeah, yeah, yeah...put me in charge. They will be so moist, they may not even make it into the oven. Cookie dough....mmmmmm!

So, we won the championship last night (for those with a short memory span - I manage my youngest DS's LL team). Anybody want to celebrate with me? and Root Floats for everyone!
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: