Quantcast Weather in New England - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the new England Rain Fest:
    January 31st to December 31st, an Annual Event!

Seriously, the rain was so intense this morning that I could see it across the room without my glasses on, which is saying something!

On the flip side, once the sun comes out again my garden will be 8 feet tall!
    Next trip DLR in February 2014

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

No rain yesterday (no sun either) during the day 70 degrees. MASSIVE thunderstorms throughout the night. Drizzle and 65 today. When will summer ever arrive here. Long range forcast rain daily - no sun in sight.
    Oh well its only 45 days till we are in Disney

Post Thanks / Like

We were in Ogunquit ME yesterday and it was pretty nice up until about 4-5pm. We sat outside on the deck at Barnacle Billy's for lunch. Then when we got to Kittery, the thunderstorms started. I guess I wasn't supposed to spend any money!
    ºoºKathyºoº TimeShare 12-12
    GKTW June 2011,Off site Feb/March 2011
    Dolphin and POFQ 8/10
    POFQ Sept 08
    ASMu Aug-Sept 07
    Dolphin & CS-12/05. Mousefest & Dis Cruise
    Dolphin & POR July 04,WDW-Dolphin June 02Dolphin 6/2000
    Swan 6/99 -Dolphin March 98, March 94
    +many more times offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PAYROLL PRINCESS View Post
    We were in Ogunquit ME yesterday and it was pretty nice up until about 4-5pm. We sat outside on the deck at Barnacle Billy's for lunch. Then when we got to Kittery, the thunderstorms started. I guess I wasn't supposed to spend any money!
    I love those parts of New England. I grew up going to Kennebunkport every summer. We always stayed at Idlease. Once us kids grew up my parents would stay in a different place right on the ocean. Kittery = $$$$$$$$$
    It has been so cold here in Ottawa today, you would think that we were in Fall. But on the upside, at least it wasn't raining.for a change. We have gone from cold to roasting to drowning in rain back to cold. I guess our one warm week was summer.
    2-18 May 2011 POFQ
    2-14 May 08 POFQ 20th Anniversary Amazing weather
    5 -21 Dec 07 POFQ Fabulous weather
    26 Apr-16 May 06 POFQ - AWESOME. 20 days SUNSHINE
    27 Apr-10 May 05 POFQ
    04-11 May 00 POFQ 1st Trip We're hooked!

Disneyland 12-19 August 09 Grand Californian - Amazing Place

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PAYROLL PRINCESS View Post
    Bummer I didn't know you were there! I would have stopped into say hi. My BF's family lives Wells and we were up there part of the weekend. Yes, the weather was lovely most of the day, but I'd rather have a short thunderstorm in the afternoon every day and the rest be sunny, than the all-day rain we've been having. (And I used to LIKE rainy days. . . . )

Post Thanks / Like

I can’t believe it we have had sunshine 3 days in a row now. Mother Nature must love playing with us!
    Next Visit: Fall 2013

Now approaching the Carousel of Progress

We have 999 happy haunts here, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?? If you should decide to join us, final arrangements, may be made at the end of the tour.

Post Thanks / Like

I was in Lynn/Boston/Brockton this past weekend. I was lucky to land at Logan Wednesday night, flights were getting canceled left and right because of the weather. At least it was nice Friday, Saturday and for the ride back Sunday. I hope it continues through the rest of the month for my vacation in Maine the 27th!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LauraF View Post
    Bummer I didn't know you were there! I would have stopped into say hi. My BF's family lives Wells and we were up there part of the weekend. Yes, the weather was lovely most of the day, but I'd rather have a short thunderstorm in the afternoon every day and the rest be sunny, than the all-day rain we've been having. (And I used to LIKE rainy days. . . . )
    Hey are you following us?? 1st you live in the town we grew up in, before buying your home then you are up in Wells "with us"???
    Next week we will be in boston, and you??

Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose0708 View Post
    I was in Lynn/Boston/Brockton this past weekend. I was lucky to land at Logan Wednesday night, flights were getting canceled left and right because of the weather. At least it was nice Friday, Saturday and for the ride back Sunday. I hope it continues through the rest of the month for my vacation in Maine the 27th!
    Neil Diamond who was performing at the Hatch shell for the 4th of July celebration was detoured to Conn. and had to have a car drive him up to get to the rehersal in time on the 3rd!
    You were very lucky that you got to land!
    Dolphin & POFQ 2010

POFQ 2008

ALL STAR MUSIC August 2007

POP August 2006

Coronado Springs 2005

DCL trip December 2005

WDW DOLPHIN July 2004

WDW DOLPHIN JUNE 2002

WDW DOLPHIN March 1998

WDW OFF PROPERTY March 1994

DL Honeymoon 1987

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crazypoohbear View Post
    Hey are you following us?? 1st you live in the town we grew up in, before buying your home then you are up in Wells "with us"???
    Next week we will be in boston, and you??
    Yep. My big secret is out.

I will be in Boston next week, but only for dinner with a friend. I'll try to not to run into you. :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LauraF View Post
    Yep. My big secret is out.

I will be in Boston next week, but only for dinner with a friend. I'll try to not to run into you. :-)
    We will be at the Hatch shell on Saturday night for the temptations concert! We will be on the lookout for a disney fanatic looking around
    Dolphin & POFQ 2010

POFQ 2008

ALL STAR MUSIC August 2007

POP August 2006

Coronado Springs 2005

DCL trip December 2005

WDW DOLPHIN July 2004

WDW DOLPHIN JUNE 2002

WDW DOLPHIN March 1998

WDW OFF PROPERTY March 1994

DL Honeymoon 1987

Post Thanks / Like

Summer finally arrived in Northern New England. TWO, es two days in a row without rain and both days sunny and in the 80's. Forcast for tomorrow should make it THREE in a row before rain returns on Sunday.
    Oh well only 38 days until we arrive at WDW

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: