Quantcast The Next Best Thing

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Next Best Thing

Did anyone watch this tonight?

It was pretty cute! It MAY help me survive the summer with no reality voting shows!

Some of those people were DEAD ON! Some were only look-a-likes. Some...well I had no idea what they were!

Anyway, if you're bored on a Wednesday night, check it out on ABC.
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Did they mention if this is available for on-line viewing? Are all ABC shows?
    I saw some commercials for it and thought it looked funny, but I wasn't paying attention to the start date. I love that kind of stuff!
    Is it like a contest? What is the premise?
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

i saw this tonight. it was allright for a summer show that is not reruns. i liked the robin williams the best tonight lucy was also good. some of the others were sooo bad they were funny. will check it out again next week.
    jen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    Did they mention if this is available for on-line viewing? Are all ABC shows?
    I saw some commercials for it and thought it looked funny, but I wasn't paying attention to the start date. I love that kind of stuff!
    Is it like a contest? What is the premise?
    I came in about 10 minutes late to the show. I am not sure if it is available online (or if all ABC shows are). It is a contest...seems to have a similar set up as American Idol. They are in audition phase right now, the three panel judges decide if they "made a lasting impression" and are moving on. (they have to get 2 our of 3 votes to move on). Then they said something about it will be "our turn to vote".

Quote Originally Posted by jennbunn View Post
    i saw this tonight. it was allright for a summer show that is not reruns. i liked the robin williams the best tonight lucy was also good. some of the others were sooo bad they were funny. will check it out again next week.
    I agree...the Robin Williams was teriffic! The guy who did Johnny Depp was amazing...until he opened his mouth!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I recorded it and watched. We enjoyed it. I really do not like Jeffrey Ross. Him as a judge is a major distraction for me.

The prize is $100,000.

I don't think the dude that impersonated George W. Bush should have moved on. It just doesn't seem fair that he was lumped into the same category when it takes him 5+ hours to have makeup and facial prosthetics applied. No one else did that. They used their own parts and simply added costumes, wigs ..etc. How can he be an impersonator when it's not his face??

My favorite so far is 'Celine'.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

We enjoyed it as well. Some of those were amazing. The Bono guy looked just like him, didn't sound like him so much, but still it was eerie how much he nailed the look. I also loved the Celine Dion girl and I thought the Lucy Arnez was terrific too. I don't know what some of those people were thinking when they came in to the auditions. Like who was that woman in the purple shimmery dress supposed to be. She looked like a short, stout , black Charo, but I am not sure what she was going for. Fun show - we will continue to watch for a few laughs.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Question

I saw some of the show and it was okay.

They said that one of the episodes was taped at WDW. Did anyone happen to be there and see it being taped?
    June, 1990 - MK, Epcot -Off Site Hotel - Sang on stage & Marched in parade at MK
    Feb. '05 - DL, DCA - Off Site Hotel
    Feb. '07 - All Parks, DT - AKL
    May '08 - All Parks, DT - AKL & POP - 4 day Disney Cruise
    Jan. '13 DL, DCA, DT -Off Site Hotel
    Nov. '13 All Parks, DT - POP & Swan

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: