Quantcast Cabin Kitchen & Bath Supplies

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cabin Kitchen & Bath Supplies

Can anyone tell me what a cabin's kitchen & bath come stocked with, in terms of pots, pans, utensils, dish soap, paper towels, etc.?

Thanks so much,
    Mike P.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

The basics are all there, including paper towels and dish soap. I always make a point to bring aluminum foil with me though.

Don't expect anything other than basic pots and pans and utensils.
    **Last Visits**

Feb 23 Fort Wilderness
    Nov 22 Hilton Tuscany Village (During Hurricane)
    Sep 22 Dolphin Hotel
    May 22 Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort

**Scheduled Visits**

Mar 23 Undecided
    Jun 23 Fort Wilderness

Twitter: MouseFacts

Post Thanks / Like

Google "Jeff Spencer Fort Wilderness FAQ" for a complete list

CBR - June 01
    Ft. Wilderness March 03
    POR March 05
    Ft. Wilderness - May 06
    Wilderness Lodge March 07
    Coronado Springs Jan 08

Post Thanks / Like

I was really surprised at how well stocked the kitchens were. They have everything you need for a little home cooking--you'll find your basic pots and pans (I believe there is even a roaster), 2 coffee pots (lg. and sm.) all your silverware, plates, cups and saucers (although I usually buy a new,bigger coffee mug)--they even have a plastic pitcher - (I like to make my own iced tea). They also include your dishwasher detergent, dish detergent and a scrubber pad--of course, paper towels and cloth towels. The bathrooms have everything you'll need including an abundance of towels and washcloths. Of course, they include your Mickey shampoo and soap.
    We find the cabins to be the best deal on Disney property - we are a family of 6(hotels don't cut it for all of us at one time)
    08/07 Ft. Wilderness Cabins (WAHOO!)
    10/06 All Stars Music (me & dd)
    6/06 POFQ
    6/05 Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    1/05 Offsite and Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    8/03 Offsite
    3/02 Offsite
    9/99 Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Just to add to what the other responses have been: there is a nonstick frying pan, a 1 1/2 or 2 qt pan with lid, an 8x8 glass baking dish and a colender. My sister will usually bring along her favorite silicone pan to bake some cookies while we are there. There are 6 plates, 6 small bowels (cereal-type), 6 salad plates, 6 Ball pint- size glasses with handle, and 6 small coffee cups. There is usually one serving spoon that is a little larger than a soupspoon (in addition to the regular silverware There are "steak knives". If you want a really good paring or cutting knife, bring your own. Be careful to use the powdered soap in the dish washer and not the liquid soap (my brother did that and there were soap bubbles all over the floor). The bathroom is well stocked with towels and wash clothes.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kitchen in cabin

Don't forget the salt and pepper. You may need additional coffee filters and coffee. In the kitchen you will find almost everything that you could ever want. I did find that I needed a larger tea pitcher. I believe that the one there is smaller than one gallon.
    I also like to bring along something to put on the table outside. We eat most of our meals on the deck, and it is nice to have a cloth on the picinic table. I also like to bring along a magnet for the fridge. I post the schedule of events for each day so that everyone can see what is going on. It stops the question of, "What are we doing today?"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: