Quantcast Can offsite guests go to the campout?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can offsite guests go to the campout?

My dd's fave dvd is Disney Sing Along Songs Campout, so you can image how excited I was to learn about the Chip and Dale campout! The only bad thing is that we are staying offsite (parents' timeshare), and the writeup says that the singalong is free for resort guests.

I would definately pay to be able to go! Do you know if there is any way offsite guests can pay to go? Are they very strict about checking for resort IDs?

TIA- this would just make my dd's birthday trip, but I don't want to mention it to her if I don't know if we will be able to do it or not. She'll be so dissapointed if we try to go but get turned away.

Thanks for your advice and input!!!!!
    "If you had wings, you could do all these things. Eastern will be your wings."

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Campfire with CHip and Dale

My family and I stay at Fort Wilderness all the time and really do enjoy the campfire. Even when would visit the park for one day, we would usually take a boat ride over to Fort Wilderness and watch the show. We have annaul passes so we could use the transportation. You can park at Fort Wilderness and take a bus down to Meadow trading post/Bike Barn stop, then walk over to the campfire witch is behind the Bike Barn. In my 36 years of visiting Fort Wilderness they have never checked to see if we were resort guest. So go enjoy the show.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: