Quantcast Just Questions--Pirates' Hospital/Cookie Cruise. - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post
    Same reason I want Johnny?
    Ok, let me rephrase that....why would you want Johnny when you have Ken, Frankie and me?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Ok, let me rephrase that....why would you want Johnny when you have Ken, Frankie and me?
    Well, it used to be because he had a pirate ship, but now it seems you guys do too.

Can you all swagger when you walk and say "savvy" with a twinkle?? Maybe we should have a Pirate Contest.
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

I am off to get ready for work, unless someone wants to go in my place?

have a good evening guys!
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone seen the monkey?
    So, if the monkey took the signup sheet for the captain's quarters and he then followed up by taking the cookies, it would only stand to reason that he, the monkey that is, plans on also comandeering the ship, unless however he, once again the monkey, wants us to think that he plans on comandeering the ship, when in fact, he absolutely has no intention whatsoever of comandeering anything. Savvy?

(How was that Marlyn?)

Too bad we don't have a pirate smilie...yet...
    WesWerX șoș

"Laughter is America's most important export" - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone!
    Is Capt. Jack still serving drinks? I could go for a mojito and a little TLC from Will Turner (having a very bad month)
    I hope the monkey didn't take the cocktails too.

Post Thanks / Like

<- Is that not a pirate smiley?
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Can you all swagger when you walk ?? Maybe we should have a Pirate Contest.
    I used to think I had a pretty good swagger until DW told me I've just gotten lopsided over the years.

Has anyone seen the keys to the ship? And why is there a banana next the place where I usually keep them?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Phew!! Just made it aboard... can't believe I almost missed the trip! This would definitely NOT be the trip I want to miss!! Anyone seen the waitstaff lately??

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Can you believe it's already almost mid-week? Where does the time go?
    I believe it flies... and fast!! I'll be glad when the weekend gets here... we'll be officially moved & in & done & no more boxes & margaritas on the back porch.

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Hey, Blythe and Lynne, you guys around? Guess you guys have night watch on the ship tonight. Take care of "wicked Jack," please.
    Wish I'd known it was my turn to watch him last night...

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    But boy do I feel relieved to know what is wrong with me! She said it stays in the body for a while, but should be gone in a few weeks at the most. So there will be a light at the end of this tunnel!!
    Christine, I'm glad to hear you've figured out what was going on... too bad you couldn't get some help from your dr. or the nurse!! Pretty scarey, when you consider you could've continued taking all those meds w/o knowing it was too much! I'm SO glad to hear you're on your way back to feeling better! Now, to just keep you away from the waitstaff...

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    My Wednesday? Do you really wanna know? I think we had a 'mini' tornado last night. WICKED storm went thru starting around 11pm.
    I'm glad to hear you're okay! How's the office? Do you have to work w/o a roof??

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Uh Ken has anyone ever told you that Di is a redhead? And so am I?
    And so am I...

Quote Originally Posted by mtown71 View Post
    Obviously, just got back from the doctor. I am clear for work & whatever food I want to eat! BRING ON THOSE COOKIES!!!!!!!
    Yeah!! So glad to hear your in the clear... sending LOADS of cookies your way!! What kind would you like??

Oh c'mon Deb....why would you want Orlando when you have Ken, Frankie and me?
    Hmmm... how to choose, how to choose...

Refer to comment above...

Obviously (or maybe not) I'm at work... I actually had to come in here to get a little rest!! Not sleep, of course... but at least I'm not carrying things around that weigh more than I do or cleaning floors... well, at least not yet...

Hope you all are resting peacefully in your berths... the monkey and I have been playing poker, and he keeps stealing all my chips!!

Anyone have anything yummy planned for breakfast? (All my food's at the new house... oops...)
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

A bit scary in middle of night when you walk in to a room and there in the corner he sits...
    Kinda like a cat, eh Lynne? Creepy.
    The monkey took them.
    Ken -- I think this should be the new motto. Do we have to pass a resolution or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by weswerx View Post
    So, if the monkey took the signup sheet for the captain's quarters and he then followed up by taking the cookies, it would only stand to reason that he, the monkey that is, plans on also comandeering the ship, unless however he, once again the monkey, wants us to think that he plans on comandeering the ship, when in fact, he absolutely has no intention whatsoever of comandeering anything. Savvy?
    I am very impressed Wes.... Please see Rhonda's comment below.... YO HO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Phew!! Just made it aboard... can't believe I almost missed the trip! This would definitely NOT be the trip I want to miss!! Anyone seen the waitstaff lately??
    I've been keeping them busy Blythe. We gotta take turns you know!

Happy Thursday folks!
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all. It is a bit nippy here...55 degrees in May! Unheard of, but lovely!

Olivia felt well enough to go to school today. She still hasn't been able to shake the headache, but has been fever free for well over 24 hours. She was going CRAZY at home, not being in school Mon. -Wed. It gave me a sneak peek of how restless she will probably be this summer...better start planning some day camps and activities NOW!

I am off to shower and get my hair cut. Then to the :grocery: .

Who else is going to see Shrek the Third tomorrow night????
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by weswerx View Post
    Wow! It didn't take you long to figure this board out! You're just as confusing as everyone else!

Has anyone seen the keys to the ship? And why is there a banana next the place where I usually keep them?
    Hey Ken...
    Knock Knock
    Who's there?
    Banana
    Banana who?
    Knock knock....

I'm glad to hear you're okay! How's the office? Do you have to work w/o a roof??

Anyone have anything yummy planned for breakfast? (All my food's at the new house... oops...)
    Thanks! The office is fine - it was a section of the roof over the men's bathroom in our lunch area and an area in the warehouse. And yep - even if the WHOLE roof would've been gone we would've been made to work! (I'm pretty sure they would've at least given us umbrellas)

Breakfast for me was two Krispy Kreme donuts and a White Chocolate Raspberry Cappacino. Not on my diet, not suppossed to be having the stuff.. but I am feeling so wiped out.. I had to have that 'kick' to wake up this morning!

Good morning all. It is a bit nippy here...55 degrees in May! Unheard of, but lovely!

Who else is going to see Shrek the Third tomorrow night????
    Good morning back! It's quite nippy here too.. I'm actually wearing a long sleeved shirt, and had to wear my jacket into work also. Only suppossed to warm into the mid 60s today. And more rain is expected. We'll see if the roof here at work leaks again!

Glad your child was well enough to go back to school, and I'm glad you found out what was wrong with you. Take care of yourself and don't be overdoing anything.

I'm anxious to see Shrek 3, but will probably wait a few weeks so the theater won't be as crowded.

Hey, has anyone seen Frankie lately? Or has the monkey taken him also?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Namine' View Post
    Hi Everyone!
    Is Capt. Jack still serving drinks? I could go for a mojito and a little TLC from Will Turner (having a very bad month)
    I hope the monkey didn't take the cocktails too.
    Sorry your having a bad month!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Perhaps it needs more hair?

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post

Breakfast for me was two Krispy Kreme donuts and a White Chocolate Raspberry Cappacino. Not on my diet, not suppossed to be having the stuff.. but I am feeling so wiped out.. I had to have that 'kick' to wake up this morning!

Sounds good though!

Hey, has anyone seen Frankie lately? Or has the monkey taken him also?
    Do you think the Monkey is Frankie's latest disguise?

And Alex...does your comment mean we are supposed to make a choice or something? Seriously? How odd...must have misssed that memo.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmmm...how can I put this in a nice way?? Wow..since you put it that way...what a tough decision.....ORLANDO!!!!!

Thanks. I applied for a job on a different unit last night. Crossing fingers for that one. It all boils down to seniority, so depends on who else applied. Thing is...I like the unit I am on, I have good friends there and feel part of that team. I will be sad to leave, but will if I have to. It will all work out somehow. I believe everything happens for a reason. Anyone know the reason???
    Good luck to you!!! Hope you get the job! Be sure to let us know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Yeah!! So glad to hear your in the clear... sending LOADS of cookies your way!! What kind would you like??
    Hmmmm...any kind of cookies sound good to me!!! We just have to keep them away from Alex.

What should I have for lunch? Anybody got good ideas?
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Ken -- I think this should be the new motto. Do we have to pass a resolution or something?
    I think we need to use the more inclusive "it's the monkey's fault", don't you?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

How about, "The monkey made me do it"??
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

My mind is now going at full tilt (with jokes), but this is a family friendly site!

I was just out walking at lunchtime...I think there's a windchill! Are you sure it's May?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quite chilly here too. Maybe it's October?

Hope everyone is having a good day!
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

What's up? I have limited time on Intercot for a couple of days and you set sail without me!

We went down to London for Andrew's birthday to meet some friends and do some shopping. Didn't find anything we wanted shopping but did see the friends and go to a drinks reception at the Law Society.

Today I played tennis and one of the men hit a very fast ball straight at me. I tried to get out of the way because I thought it was going out but I couldn't move far enough and it hit me on the head. He jumped straight over the net to see if I was alright. I am, apart from a sore head!

Anyway for everyone still needing the hospital part of this good ship. Think it is time I tried to set a trap for Jack using Figaro as bait. Last time they met he wanted to eat Figaro!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    My mind is now going at full tilt (with jokes), but this is a family friendly site!
    Is this gonna end up being a large case of "monkey see, monkey do"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Quite chilly here too. Maybe it's October?

Hope everyone is having a good day!
    Maybe Mother Nature drank all the rum?

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Today I played tennis and one of the men hit a very fast ball straight at me. I tried to get out of the way because I thought it was going out but I couldn't move far enough and it hit me on the head. He jumped straight over the net to see if I was alright. I am, apart from a sore head!

Anyway for everyone still needing the hospital part of this good ship. Think it is time I tried to set a trap for Jack using Figaro as bait. Last time they met he wanted to eat Figaro!
    Wow! Never knew tennis was a contact sport! Hope your head heals quickly!

Speaking of Figaro... when will you be posting the next "Where's Figaro" picture? And I don't believe you need to set any traps for Jack, I do believe Lynne has him handcuffed in the Captain's quarters...and several of our ladies are standing guard outside the door. I do not think he will be able to escape their clutches...
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Alex, that pirate hat looks a bit snug. Is your head growing????

I must weigh in on the Crocs. Whoa Nelly! Not the most fashionable shoe, to say the least. Clearly comfort comes before beauty with respect to this footwear. I implore you Christine--Don't do it!

Originally Posted by dlpmikki
    Who says tennis is not a dangerous game? I've dodged a few bullets myself.

Ellen, how are you feeling? I hope you're doing well.

Hey, how about that crazy storm around the NY area yesterday. Tornado watch--pretty weird.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: