Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
I've been known to speak crab on ocassion (or was that I've been known to be crabby on ocassion?). Anyway, no on the phone number... sigh. I've given up on that account now that I've put on so much weight again (sigh).

Click your heels three times! (Or PM me your snail mail addy and some will be yours.)

I'm a bit down in the dumps today... anyone have a calorie-free cookie to cheer me up? You all wouldn't believe the latest installment in the soap opera that my life has become. A box of biscotti to anyone who makes the correct guess (hint: truth IS stranger than fiction).
Ellen I cannot even venture a guess, but know that you are on my mind. I am sending you and Ben all of my good wishes!!

How about a box of Low cal, low carb Biscotti? Perhaps I may even drive it down to Brooklyn, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mtown71 View Post
Oh, that reminds me..while driving to work on Saturday, I saw a pink car with Molly Maids on it. Alex, are you trying to rip off the idea of Merry Maids & what were you doing in OH?
Alex, is she saying that you're a neat freak? Wherever would anyone get that idea?

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
Christine - you have not lived until you have seen the original Star Wars films. I'm afraid we will have to send you on some more camps until you agree to watch them and learn to live them!
Mikki,
Perhaps we should send Christine to a Star Wars Camp. Do you think we would be able to find on?

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post

So, how is everyone's Tuesday going? I am sitting here in jammies. trying to get up the energy to accomplish something. Why am I so tired? Need more coffee.....
Tuesday is going great! It is a beautiful day today! Anyone want to join me for some sunbathing by the pool?