Quantcast 'POTC: At World's End' Discussion - Page 8

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like

This is great!!!!!
    I can't wait for Dec 4
    Bonnie
    Oct '89 Comfort Inn and CBR
    Nov '92 Comfort Inn and DixieLandings
    Feb '96 Comfort Inn
    Feb '98 All Star Sports (Tennis)
    Feb '04 Disney Cruise, Pop Century (50's)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this thread because of all the confusion. People are trying to understand what happens to Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann after watching them for almost three hours in "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End." One would think after 168 minutes, everybody wouldn't need to ask basic plot questions, consider necessary missing scenes or consult the almighty Wikipedia.

But I admit to done the same because this film simply makes zero sense. I lost track of what was happening in the first hour and never found out what I was missing. Some of the action scenes were fun, and Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow was perfect again, but it's nearly impossible to stay engaged in a nonsense storyline.

"Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" was a fun movie. It created great characters like Jack, Elizabeth, Will and Barbossa and introduced the wonder of a voyage on the Seven Seas. It could have, and should have, ended with Jack floating away from Commodore Norrington and his crew.

I don't blame "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" for being ridiculous. It had no choice. All it did was tie up the million loose ends started by "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest."

Great cast, great visuals, but a franchise that is thankfully put to rest.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

They didn't need to make a sequel since it was so well rapped up at the end of "The Curse of the Black Pearl". I thought that the second movie was a little crazy, but I liked it any way. I just LOVED Pirates 3. It was a little confusing but after a while you got the hang of what was going on. It was sort of like being on a ride.

The best part was when the screen went black and you could here the sound from the PotC ride. It was just a little touch of the magic.

Anyway, although the movie was a little crazy and sometimes hard to follow, it was still fun and I can not wait for the DVD.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes!

Aug-Sept, 2008 - Port Orleans Riverside
    April, 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside
    October, 1997 - Dixie Landings
    February, 1995 - Dixie Landings

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: