Quantcast Pixar's "Ratatouille" Film [Merged Threads] - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    DisneyJunkie Guest

No harm, no foul. I'm just going after a movie I didn't care for, not the people who enjoyed it, of which there appear to be many.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJunkie View Post
    No harm, no foul. I'm just going after a movie I didn't care for, not the people who enjoyed it, of which there appear to be many.
    Thanks for understanding.
    Always CRAZY 4 DISNEY WORLD!
    VMK Name: CrazyForWDW
    "Some imagination, huh?" -Mickey
    "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantenganse allejado de las puertas." -WDW Monorail
    "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day!" -COP

Post Thanks / Like

We were late to seeing this film - I was expecting to love it.

I couldn't believe it when I was so disappointed in it. Could have been assisted by the crowd in the theatre. No one laughed. No one.

And the kids were extremely bored (ages 6 & 10). These kids are Disney\Pixar fanatics - they couldn't believe it either. The 6 year old kept asking me when it was going to end......

I sometimes found the French accents very hard to interpret. Plus - I couldn't suspend my belief that rats could be lovable characters - especially during the "colony" scenes!

Oh well - I guess there's bound to be a clunker, even in Pixar films (in our humble opinion of course).

We did come out with a favorite line:

Girl Chef: You will keep your station clean, or I will KILL you.

Silly - but the best line of the movie!
    SSR & BC DVC Member
    Coming up - BWV July '18
    BWI '98, BWV '05, '08-16
    BLT - '15, '17
    Beach Club '96, BCV - '04, '06, 09
    Swan '07
    Contemporary - '91, '94, '02, '04
    Wilderness Lodge '00, VWL, 08
    Off Site - '80's

Post Thanks / Like

And you can't forget:

"We hate to be rude, but we're French" Coming from a British family, I cracked up.

As for the movie, I felt that it was overall, very solid, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I got that warm, fuzzy feeling that I always get after a Pixar film. Definitely not my favorite, but I was still pleased at what Pixar accomplished.

Really looking forward to "Wall E" since I'm going through a robot-loving phase after seeing Transformers. Can't wait!
    Sam(antha)

VMK name: Zumop
    PotCO name: Anyanka

Last Disney vacation: WDW June 3-9, 2007 (Old Key West)
    See my homepage for pictures!
    Next Disney vacation: Intercot/VMK Extravaganza 2007 (AKA: The WDW Apocalypse)

"Life is too short to eat bad cheesecake"

Post Thanks / Like

Kourtney and I finally went to see the movie yesterday. We both thought it was a great movie.
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGiant View Post
    We were late to seeing this film - I was expecting to love it.

I couldn't believe it when I was so disappointed in it. Could have been assisted by the crowd in the theatre. No one laughed. No one.

And the kids were extremely bored (ages 6 & 10). These kids are Disney\Pixar fanatics - they couldn't believe it either. The 6 year old kept asking me when it was going to end......

I sometimes found the French accents very hard to interpret. Plus - I couldn't suspend my belief that rats could be lovable characters - especially during the "colony" scenes!

Oh well - I guess there's bound to be a clunker, even in Pixar films (in our humble opinion of course).

We did come out with a favorite line:

Girl Chef: You will keep your station clean, or I will KILL you.

Silly - but the best line of the movie!
    That is the exact experience we had...
    John Warner
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Director of Orlando Photography & Videography

DVC - BLT, SS, Aulani, Vero Bch, OKW

DisneyJunkie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alongfortheride View Post
    That is the exact experience we had...
    Nice to know I'm not alone.

Post Thanks / Like

We finally got to the movies to see it yesterday. I wanted to like it, but it was just ok....could have skipped it and not missed it.
    Danielle

First Trip: April 1977
    Last Trip:- June 15-June 27 BLT and Vero Beach
    Next Trip: June 20-30 Vero Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Default We loved it!

Well, I took our DD (6) and DS (almost 5) to see it for the second time. They love it just as much as the first time. My daughter just had her birthday and went to Party City. Her pick? A Ratatouille party! Yes, Remy Remy everywhere! This was one of my favorite Disney movies. I think it is like every other movie, every one has their own opinion. As for our house, we have 4 !

Now I just have to convince my daughter we cannot go to Paris to see the rats...
    Christina - DVC member
    SOG, VWL, OKW, AKL, ASMu, PC, POFQ, CSR, POLY, POR, BWV,SSR, CR, CBR, AKV, BCV
    Next trip- Nov 28- Dec 6

Post Thanks / Like

I saw it twice. The first time with my grandparents and younger cousins, and the second time with my friends (18-19 years old) and we all liked it. It's definitely not my favorite, but my whole room is decorated to look like Paris (I'm obsessed) and the scenes were amazing. Especially at night...beautiful. I really like Colette and Linguini, which made the movie for me. Remy was cute but the other rats were just annoying.

By the way, I read all of the Pirates of the Caribbean books after I saw the movies and it really helped me to enjoy it better, so I bought the book for Ratatouille, and I must admit that it made the whole story better for me.

All in all, it was cute and people of all ages can enjoy it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default After Seeing Ratatouille, Hungry???

I just saw Ratatouille, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

My question relates to after the movie being over: Did anyone else leave the movie dying for some gourmet cheese, etc.? After we left the theatre my family and I headed straight out for gourmet cheese & chocolate.

Did anyone else yearn for gourmet foods after seeing the movie?

Post Thanks / Like

I have yet to see the movie... I will once the DVD comes out...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: