Quantcast MNSSHP rare characters where to find - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Character pairs

Do you remember where you saw these pairs?
    Sept 2002 POFQ
    Mar 2004 Disneyland
    Oct/Nov 2007 POR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PNWmom View Post
    Do you remember where you saw these pairs?
    The Pooh characters were across from the ride, near Pooh's Playground. The Aladdin characters are across from their ride. And the Peter Pan characters are near their ride as well.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

The characters and fireworks are about the only reason I am considering going to MNSSHP this year.
    Upcoming trips to DL Hojo's Oct 19-25 and Pop Cen Dec 30 09-Jan 06 10

Pop Cen, Wilderness L, Disney Wonder, Coronado Spr Mar 8-16 09
    Pop Cen Dec 13-19 08 Jan 12-18 08 Sept 15-22 07 Jan 15-21 07 Sept 28-Oct 5 06 Aug 5-12 05
    All St Music Jan 6-11 05

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glenpreece View Post
    The characters and fireworks are about the only reason I am considering going to MNSSHP this year.
    And those are 2 very good reasons for going. The fireworks are great!
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard that Capt Jack will be available for a meet in greet. I sure hope so. I love seeing his show outside POTC, but if i could stand next to him and get a pic, i might SWOON!!!
    "Stop this foolishness!...What foolishness would you like to see?" Sam the Eagle and Gonzo

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure you see Mr. Walrus from Alice in Wonderland on the trail from Toontown to Tomorrowland. The Halloween parties are the only times he is out.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

• Sales Associate - Disney Store #557
    • Attractions Host - Magic Kingdom Jungle Cruise
    • Lead Sales Associate - Disney Store #339

DVC Member since 2003 (Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom & Bay Lake Tower)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SimbaandNalasMama View Post
    I have heard that Capt Jack will be available for a meet in greet. I sure hope so. I love seeing his show outside POTC, but if i could stand next to him and get a pic, i might SWOON!!!
    Actually, there is no guarantee he will be out at MNSSHP. Last year he wasn't.
    Cruises:

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

Jack does the meet and greets now for Pirate and Princess, and the line wasn't too bad. Went around 10 and it was only about 30 minutes.

But if Barbossa is out for MNSSHP, then Jack would probably be out too. Otherwise, having Barbossa and no Jack would be.....weird.

Post Thanks / Like

From what I have heard, Barbossa will probably be on a float, like Jack. Because Jack is only in the parade for MNSSHP.
    Cruises:

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

You know, as much as I love Jack (which is a lot more than is probably healthy), I would sacrafice (sp?) having him at MNSSHP for Sora, for several reasons.

1- Disney is going "pirate-crazy." Everywhere I look there is new POTC stuff. It's getting to be overkill, there's too much. Pirates will go in the same route as Figment and Stitch - great in the beginning but then Disney has to try to drag something out for as long as possible until it becomes annoying (and I love Stitch but I am tired of seeing him everywhere). And trust me, I am someone who goes to Ren Faires...

2- A *LOT* of kids know who Sora actually is, and it's probably one of the most successful games that Disney or BVG has ever produced (I won't go into tha fact that the majority of it is probably due to the FF characters). Not to mention, it is one of the top selling games of all time. If Disney were to bring back Sora, give him, Donald, Goofy and Kairi/Riku (or even more so....*gasp* King Mickey!) a float based on say....Hollow Bastion or even Twilight Town with little heartless costumed guys on it. Man, that would be AMAZING!

I've actually seen a lot of kids dressed as Sora at the parks and everytime I make a big deal out of it because no one else seems to know who they are. And a lot of times, their parents are making those costumes themselves and making the keyblades. Personally, I've spent about $200+ on my imported KH products from Japan and there are a lot of things I still haven't gotten. Money that if Disney followed the popularity of KH, they could be earning instead cause I can tell you the companies that produce the imports.

After all, how much more Pirates, Nemo, Cars, Stitch and High School Musical can we all take? I say put Sora back in (possibly in his Halloween Town costume to keep with the theme) before making MNSSHP basically another P&P with Jack and Barbossa. They have their own party to raid.

Post Thanks / Like

last year at MNSSHP my husband and I went as snow white and her prince and we had our picture taken with the real snow white and all seven dwaves - highlight of my holiday - there are not so many rare characters now more characters that are dressed different - for example pigglet dressed as a flower, eeyore as a mummy, stitch as Elvis - lol it is great fun! I did see the walrus and the mad hatter the year before (2005) which was cool - and loads of the playing cards - painting the roses red!
    It's stitchs Kingdom now!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Figment! View Post
    ... and for planning purposes we have the 2006 Halloween Party Park Guide available in info Central.
    Hi!

I'm new here and will be in WDW for the MNSSHP this Oct. This will be our first time to WDW in October.

The link to the Halloween Party map is very helpful. Thanks for sharing.

Do you know what time they have the parade and fireworks on the MNSSHP nights?

Post Thanks / Like

i can't wait to see what characters are out for the halloween party this year! i'll be there 10/16!!! (really hoping Governor Radcliff is out this year!)
    POR 10/13, DL Hotel 9/13, Poly 1/13
    CB 10/12
    Poly 1/12
    POR 10/11
    POFQ 5/11
    Poly 1/11
    GF 11/10
    POFQ 5/10
    Poly 1/10
    WL 10/09
    WL 6/09
    AKL1/09