Quantcast Pirates month in VMK - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure it won't be daily for double credits.. I'm betting Tuesday and Thursday again.

Flag was scoring normal today.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    It would seem that when worn without the pants the Sparrow jacket becomes short. So, nothing new there.
    Oops my mistake

Hmmm .. maybe I should get the Sparrow outfit.
    Paging Mr.Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived.
    Please give them a ring.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile pirates month in vmk

just thought of something .....could they releasing a piece of the pirate costume every week? just a guess here.
    VMK Title Alpharanda
    small worlds Miressa randie.

Post Thanks / Like

That's what they probably would do. Last time they released the Alice all in one time, but for the Green Space Suit they released a part of it one weekend at a time Let's just hope it's not part of a quest or Pirate prize or something
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

We had a discussion last night about one of the answers to the Pirate Quest. I had been told by VMK Cast members that there is a horse in the pirates of the carribean and that was one of the answers. We scratched our heads and tried to figure out where it was.

I'm not sure if this is true and have to look at my videos, by people are saying its in the scene with the Redhead (Brides for sale). Tomorrow (Dave) remembered there being a small horse somewhere. (He though in a boat, hmm). Not sure about that one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat View Post
    I'm not sure if this is true and have to look at my videos, by people are saying its in the scene with the Redhead (Brides for sale). Tomorrow (Dave) remembered there being a small horse somewhere. (He though in a boat, hmm). Not sure about that one.

No No ... What we have here is a case of the VMK dictionary causing a misunderstanding... well actually 2 misunderstandings..

When I said I remembered it in a boat , I was under the impression you were talking about the movie not the ride. I don't remember a horse on the ride, especially one in a boat. lol
    Secondly when I said Small Horse that was my attempt at saying donkey. There is a donkey in a couple of scenes... but I don't remember a horse.
    Paging Mr.Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived.
    Please give them a ring.

Post Thanks / Like

It is just me that hadn't seen the fine print about the pirates game? I do think they are wrong, when we played last week, both sides got double points and double points for hits.

Under Event Info:

Pirate Fun Days
    Every Thursday
    Arrg! We know how much you scallywags love VMK's Pirate of the Caribbean game - so we decide to give you a special treat! This month only, if you play either Pirate of the Caribbean game (Capture the Flag or Ship Battle) and are on the winning team - your winning game credits (not your individual score) will be doubled! Play every Thursday and good luck matey!

Also:

Pirates Quest
    May 25-27th

Celebrate Pirate Month in-game with a Pirate Quest fit for any Captain! Aye, thar be trivia from both Pirates of the Carribean movies plus additional pirate trivia. Think you know a parrot from a peg-leg? Arrgh, then test yer wits - and for your efforts, thar be a fine prize given to the ones that complete the Quest!

Post Thanks / Like

I remembered a donkey and Zack told me he was in a window.. so, I went looking for him. Zack was correct.

I was hoping double credits would be Tuesday and Thursdays again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Patricia; 05-08-2007 at 08:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, solved the mystery of the horse. At least I think I have. This was a screen cap off my video of the old pirates (not great quality), prior to Sparrow update. This picture is just as you start in the room, where the pirates are chasing the women. (And where Jack now pops out of the barrel).

Horse Found in Original Pirates

BUT!

In my video that I took when I rode with Varcity (when Sparrow update was complete), the horse, pirate and goat were all gone. Stall is still there, but they were replaced by a pirate on a turntable chasing somebody. So technically VMK is wrong on this one! BTW, the second donkey is just past Jack in the dress maker shop. He's with the pirates yelling, where's the Redhead! He had the two packs on his back.

I just wrote Contact Us about my findings, this needs to be corrected. Nobody in my line the other day saw the horse!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks cat.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: