Quantcast Walt Disney World Draft - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll assume it's my turn again...

I'm gonna go for fireworks too... I'll take Wishes.

Scoot: Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Mickey's Philharmagic, Dinosaur, Wishes

Bethany: Polynesian Resort, Rockin' RollerCoaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Walt Disney World Railroad, Cinderella Castle, Buzz Lightyear, It's a small world

Red Randal: Expedition Everest, Soarin', Boardwalk Resort, Star Tours, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Great Movie Ride, Wilderness Lodge, Carousel of Progress, Fantasmic
    Geaux Tigers!

Last Trip: Honeymoon at DL and So. Cal. CityPass 5/27 - 6/2/2007

Next trip: WDW 9/6-12/2009 @ Pop for DD's 4th birthday!

Follow the trip on Twitter: scottinwdw.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I will scoop up Illuminations!

Scoot: Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Mickey's Philharmagic, Dinosaur, Wishes

Bethany: Polynesian Resort, Rockin' RollerCoaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Walt Disney World Railroad, Cinderella Castle, Buzz Lightyear, It's a small world

Red Randal: Expedition Everest, Soarin', Boardwalk Resort, Star Tours, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Great Movie Ride, Wilderness Lodge, Carousel of Progress, Fantasmic
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket
    Our wish came true! Ellie 9/9/13

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's certainly not one of my favorites but it's one of the only e-tickets left and fits in with my park, so I'll go with TEST TRACK.

Red Randal: Expedition Everest, Soarin', Boardwalk Resort, Star Tours, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Great Movie Ride, Wilderness Lodge, Carousel of Progress, Fantasmic, Test Track

Bethany: Polynesian Resort, Rockin' RollerCoaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Walt Disney World Railroad, Cinderella Castle, Buzz Lightyear, It's a small world, Illuminations
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    03, Poly & Wilderness Lodge
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

That was a quick round...

I'll take Mission: Space.

Red Randal: Expedition Everest, Soarin', Boardwalk Resort, Star Tours, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Great Movie Ride, Wilderness Lodge, Carousel of Progress, Fantasmic, Test Track

Scoot: Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Mickey's Philharmagic, Dinosaur, Wishes, Mission: Space

Bethany: Polynesian Resort, Rockin' RollerCoaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Walt Disney World Railroad, Cinderella Castle, Buzz Lightyear, It's a small world, Illuminations
    Geaux Tigers!

Post Thanks / Like

I could have sworn Mission:Space was gone awhile ago. Went back and checked and, it turns out, Bethany took it and then never added it to the recap. Since this is a game with no rules, Scoot, you can dictate what you want to do next. It was an honest mistake. Keep it if you want or pick again, it's up to you.
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

Oops! I am so sorry I must have forgotten to add it to the list at the bottom after I picked it!
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket

Post Thanks / Like

No problem... I'll pick again.

Alright, for real this time... I'll take Kali River Rapids.

Scoot: Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Mickey's Philharmagic, Dinosaur, Wishes, Kali River Rapids

Geaux Tigers!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I added Mission Space on mine from a few picks ago so if you want me to take it off just let me know. For this pick I went with the good ol' Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Scoot: Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Mickey's Philharmagic, Dinosaur, Wishes, Kali River Rapids

Bethany: Polynesian Resort, Rockin' RollerCoaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Walt Disney World Railroad, Cinderella Castle, Mission Space, Buzz Lightyear, It's a small world, Illuminations, TTA

Post Thanks / Like

We're all set now.

I'll take Festival of the Lion King to help eat up the crowds in the middle of the day.

Red Randal: Expedition Everest, Soarin', Boardwalk Resort, Star Tours, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Great Movie Ride, Wilderness Lodge, Carousel of Progress, Fantasmic, Test Track, Festival of the Lion King

Bethany: Polynesian Resort, Rockin' RollerCoaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Walt Disney World Railroad, Cinderella Castle, Mission Space, Buzz Lightyear, It's a small world, Illuminations, TTA
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

I'll go with Coronado Springs.

Red Randal: Expedition Everest, Soarin', Boardwalk Resort, Star Tours, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Great Movie Ride, Wilderness Lodge, Carousel of Progress, Fantasmic, Test Track, Festival of the Lion King

Scoot: Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Mickey's Philharmagic, Dinosaur, Wishes, Kali River Rapids, Coronado Springs

Geaux Tigers!

Post Thanks / Like

I think I am going to take COP

Scoot: Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Mickey's Philharmagic, Dinosaur, Wishes, Kali River Rapids, Coronado Springs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanymouse View Post
    I think I am going to take COP

MINE!!

Excellent pick, though. Only the smartest drafters would take such a pick.

I'm taking the Mexico pavilion.
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

I'll take the Jungle Cruise.

Red Randal: Expedition Everest, Soarin', Boardwalk Resort, Star Tours, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Great Movie Ride, Wilderness Lodge, Carousel of Progress, Fantasmic, Test Track, Festival of the Lion King, Mexico

Scoot: Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Mickey's Philharmagic, Dinosaur, Wishes, Kali River Rapids, Coronado Springs, Jungle Cruise

Geaux Tigers!

Post Thanks / Like

Just so we're clear, Bethany, you can take two things this time around to make up for the loss of COP (unless, it was a typo and you meant POP or something...then you can keep that.)
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Ok you got me.....I cant believe I missed that one! Alright so two picks for me...I think I am going to take the Norway Pavillion and the Wilderness Lodge

Red Randal: Expedition Everest, Soarin', Boardwalk Resort, Star Tours, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Great Movie Ride, Wilderness Lodge, Carousel of Progress, Fantasmic, Test Track, Festival of the Lion King, Mexico

Scoot: Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Mickey's Philharmagic, Dinosaur, Wishes, Kali River Rapids, Coronado Springs, Jungle Cruise

Bethany: Polynesian Resort, Rockin' RollerCoaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Walt Disney World Railroad, Cinderella Castle, Mission Space, Buzz Lightyear, It's a small world, Illuminations, TTA, Norway, Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, you're just having some bad luck this week. I also have Wilderness Lodge. Great minds think alike.

I'm taking Innoventions!

Red Randal: Expedition Everest, Soarin', Boardwalk Resort, Star Tours, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Great Movie Ride, Wilderness Lodge, Carousel of Progress, Fantasmic, Test Track, Festival of the Lion King, Mexico, Innoventions

Bethany: Polynesian Resort, Rockin' RollerCoaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Walt Disney World Railroad, Cinderella Castle, Mission Space, Buzz Lightyear, It's a small world, Illuminations, TTA, Norway
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

Now this is getting tricky!!! Sorry about that! I guess after scoot goes I will pick two again....and review the other posts!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

My next pick is the Monorail.

Red Randal: Expedition Everest, Soarin', Boardwalk Resort, Star Tours, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Great Movie Ride, Wilderness Lodge, Carousel of Progress, Fantasmic, Test Track, Festival of the Lion King, Mexico, Innoventions

Scoot: Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Mickey's Philharmagic, Dinosaur, Wishes, Kali River Rapids, Coronado Springs, Jungle Cruise, Monorail

Bethany: Polynesian Resort, Rockin' RollerCoaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Walt Disney World Railroad, Cinderella Castle, Mission Space, Buzz Lightyear, It's a small world, Illuminations, TTA, Norway
    Geaux Tigers!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok since I obviously am having trouble with picking lately- here are my two picks:

Grand Floridian
    and
    Downtown Disney

Hopefully no one has these and they are ok.....

Scoot: Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Contemporary Resort, Space Mountain, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Mickey's Philharmagic, Dinosaur, Wishes, Kali River Rapids, Coronado Springs, Jungle Cruise, Monorail

Bethany: Polynesian Resort, Rockin' RollerCoaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Walt Disney World Railroad, Cinderella Castle, Mission Space, Buzz Lightyear, It's a small world, Illuminations, TTA, Norway, Downtown Disney, Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Downtown Disney seems like kind of a judgement call. Ideally, I'd say we narrow everything down to individual clubs, shops, and restaurants but then this game might last 3 years.

I think maybe you should narrow it down to either Pleasure Island, the West Side, or the Marketplace. And Cirque should probably be a seperate ticket.

That's my opinion. What do you think, Scoot? Should we split it up or give her the whole kit and kaboodle?

Also, while we're on the topic, want to set an end game for this? I'm having fun with it, but we're really building monster parks here. Maybe we can get it going again only with a few more people. I originally intended the decisions to be much more strenuous when deciding between a ride or show or hotel for fear that it would be gone by your next pick. With fantasy football season upon us, I could see this picking up again.
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent