Quantcast Moms and Moms-to-Be Club - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TigChatt
    I think I'm starting to bore people with my updates. LOL! No I didn't have the baby yet. As it looks I will have to be induced on Monday. I'm just glad that I didnt have Jackson on 6-6-06 b/c he's already as stubborn as his daddy. He must like all this good food he's getting lol. I'll keep ya'll posted
    NO! You are not boring anyone with your updates!! I'm sending you and have that baby vibes!! Its probably a good thing you didn't have him yesterday, having 6-6-06 as a birthday is a tough way to start life! Please keep us posted!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Mjaclyn:

Don't waste that kind of money for a DNA gender test. It is not really necessary. You will either have a boy or girl. Your ultrasound technician can tell you with 80% certainty. I can tell you with 100% certainty...if you will be having a boy, it does NOT take a trained eye to confirm. Both my husband and I were able to see our boy's parts clear as day on the ultrasound. There was no denying it...

Girls are a bit harder to "diagnose" with ultrasound. If you wait until you are at LEAST 20 weeks along, though, chances are good the tech will be able to see the parts clearly enough.

Also wanted to mention...I know it seems like there is SO much to buy, and there is, but if you plan to have more children, remember you only have to buy all that stuff once. With the second one, it is SO much cheaper! Especially if you have two of the same sex (share clothes).
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickey&missy
    NO! You are not boring anyone with your updates!! I'm sending you and have that baby vibes!! Its probably a good thing you didn't have him yesterday, having 6-6-06 as a birthday is a tough way to start life! Please keep us posted!
    Ty, I feel better after that!
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    May 05-Bought Fairfield Timeshare on Disney Property
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

2008-Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ladies,
    I thought I'd fill you in so you didn't wonder what happened to me.

It seems it wasn't meant to be. I went for my u/s on Monday and should have been 7 weeks. What the dr found indicated 5 weeks and he found blood in my uterus. I had a bloodwork up, Hcg and progrsterone. I had a second round on Wednesday. Mondays #s were 700 on the hcg and 10 on the progesterone, Wednesday went down to 569 hcg and 8 progesterone. So, I'll have a scheduled D&C late this morning.

My little baby has gone to heaven.

I'm copeing the best I can. We had a few days to prepare so, I think that helped. The dr was also wonderful and said some very comforting thing to me on Monday.

I hope all of you stay healthy and have a wonderful 9 months. I'll be back! The dr said we could start trying again next month if we wanted.
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Melissa, I just wanted to drop in and say how sorry I was and that I'm glad you can start trying again right away! Hang in there and know we are thinking about you and your DH in this tough time...
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry, Melissa. Please know that all of our thoughts are with you and we wish you the best. You should definitely start trying again! I'm sure you'll have a little Disney baby when it's the right time for you.

Pixie Dust and Hugs
    See You Real Soon!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad that you will be able to start trying again soon. My prayers are with you & your family. May God bless you next month. Here's some pixie dust
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry for your loss Melissa. You have a special little angel looking over you now, and I hope that you get your wish soon.
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Melissa,
    I am soooo sorry for you loss. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time. I've lost 2 little angels myself and know how sad it can be!

I'm glad the doctor gave you the go ahead to try again next month!! Keep us posted!
    Terra - Wife, mother, special needs teacher. Disney addict! °o°

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

amyn2610 Guest

Dearest Melissa-my heart aches for you as I have been there. It was baby to be #2. Nothing worse in the world to go thru "womanly" exams to ascertain if the cervix was open or shut. I send you much love & happiness and comfort

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't updated b/c I didn't feel right about it after the bad news the other day. I am scheduled for my induction on June 14 which is Wed. On this past Fri, I called in to my dr while he was up in L&D like he asked. He tried to get me in for that day but the "INN" was full. Great. Then they called back with my induction date, and request that over the weekend I got for a non stress test. My little boy is so stubborn, that after he figured out that there were monitors on my belly that he started playing with the monitors really bad lol. I have never seen my belly stick out that much. The dr got a good laugh at it too, b/c at first he thought they were contractions. Anyways we also got to see Jackson again on the ultrasound and he's doing great and got the normal amount of fluid. And he was measuring around 8 1/2 lbs, but we know that it might not be acurate. He could be more or less. OUCH if he is 8 1/2 or 9 1/2 lbs. I'll report more when I get home from hospital. GL to the rest of you. Everyone is in my prayers.
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

Post Thanks / Like

Melissa,

I am so sorry for your loss. We lost a wee one before this pregnancy too and I never thought I would get pregnant again. It is good to know that your doctor was reassuring and comforting. My doctor at the time was a monster and had no bedside manners whatsoever. It is important that you are comfortable with him/her and that they are helpful. I wish you all the best in getting preg again soon!

Tig, good luck on Wednesday, or sooner!
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flower

Tig, good luck on Wednesday, or sooner!
    Ty
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

Post Thanks / Like

Keep us posted TigChatt! Can't wait to hear about little Jackson.

Question for anyone:

I'm about 20 weeks now and was feeling very dizzy/faint over the weekend. DH and I were registering at Babies R Us on Saturday and all of a sudden I felt extremely sick to my stomach, dizzy, and saw spots. I sat down for awhile and had some water when we went out to the car. I was fine after that.

Then on Sunday night the same thing happened again - I was in the kitchen making a fruit salad when I started to feel very sick to my stomach (not cramps), dizzy and seeing spots like I was going to black out. I had some cheese, crackers & water then went to bed. I feel alright today but I called my doctor just to see if this was normal and they want me to come in this afternoon. I'm scared... Has anyone had this problem before?
    See You Real Soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Jaclyn,

I have not experienced it yet (I'm 18 weeks). I think getting in to see your doctor is probably for the best though. I have heard it is somewhat normal for us prego's to have those symptoms though.

I just want to wish you pixie dust that everything is okay!
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Been there...

Quote Originally Posted by mjaclyn
    Keep us posted TigChatt! Can't wait to hear about little Jackson.

Question for anyone:

I'm about 20 weeks now and was feeling very dizzy/faint over the weekend. DH and I were registering at Babies R Us on Saturday and all of a sudden I felt extremely sick to my stomach, dizzy, and saw spots. I sat down for awhile and had some water when we went out to the car. I was fine after that.

Then on Sunday night the same thing happened again - I was in the kitchen making a fruit salad when I started to feel very sick to my stomach (not cramps), dizzy and seeing spots like I was going to black out. I had some cheese, crackers & water then went to bed. I feel alright today but I called my doctor just to see if this was normal and they want me to come in this afternoon. I'm scared... Has anyone had this problem before?
    Yes, I had this happen (several times) to me during my pregnancy. It's very scary...Make sure you're drinking enough water (lots and lots) and make sure you're eating small, frequent snacks that are high in protein. Always have a bottle of water and a small snack with you!!

Contact your Doctor just to make sure everything is ok--in my case it was, but just make the call to put your mind at ease.

Remember...snack, snack, snack...and water, water, water!!

25 magical trips and counting...
    First Trip ¨¨*:•
    1986 Tampa
    Last Trip ¨¨*:•
    December 2013 Contemporary
    Next Trip ¨¨*:•
    Dec 2013 Boardwalk
    PROUD member of the Disney ParksMoms Panel!

*these postings are my own and do not reflect Disney's postions/opinions*

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replies!! I did see the doctor yesterday and she said that as long as I'm not continually fainting it's completely normal. I'm a small person by nature - about 5'5" and pretty thin so I have low blood pressure normally. The doctor said that pregnancy lowers your blood pressure even more which could contribute to feeling dizzy and faint. She also said smaller people have a higher risk of hypoglycemia so to be sure and eat lots of protein! I also need to drink more water. I feel much better now knowing that it's a pretty common thing in pregnancy and I just have to eat and drink more. (no argument there!) *sigh of relief*
    See You Real Soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Mjaclyn,
    I'm so glad that everything was fine!

It IS normal and I have that too..
    Like Natalie [BrerGnat] said eat frequent snacks and drink water...
    If I don't have some kind of snack at least every 3 hours I'm feeling the same way!

Ah the joys of pregnancy!! But it makes it all worth it everytime I hear that little heart beating away with the doppler!

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

Post Thanks / Like

Terra, I agree with you! Yesterday while the doctor was listening to the baby's heartbeat she kicked the stethescope three times!! It was so special to hear and feel her at the same time!
    See You Real Soon!

Post Thanks / Like

I heard mine at the Doctor too yesterday!!
    The little stinker was moving all over the place...
    I can't wait to actually feel those movements! I'm 17 weeks so hopefully soon!
    I know they said it can take longer to feel with the first!

We have our big ultrasound next Monday to find out the sex!! Hopefully the baby isn't shy!

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: