Quantcast 2 Q re: MNSSHP

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: 2 Q re: MNSSHP

Post Thanks / Like

Question 2 Q re: MNSSHP

Hi everyone -- it's our first time going to MNSSHP, so bear with me...

First question - does anyone know how many tickets they sell for each night? I'm just wondering how much smaller the group of people in the park is as compared to an average evening.

Second question - does anyone know the exact date Disney is starting to sell tickets this year? I've heard "end of April or by May 1st", but I was wondering if the exact date is out yet. I haven't seen it posted anywhere, but that doesn't mean that one of you more experienced MNSSHP people doesn't know - I'cot seems to always have more info than the CM's I talk to!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Blythe,

For the MVMCP the rumour is 20,000. Every attraction was a walk on. The park was not crowded at all. I am guessing that they sell similar number of tickets for MNSSHP.

We are waiting to. Since the rumour mill says that something is supposed to be happening on the Friday of the Intercot Bash, we want to get the tickets sooner than later. I was thinking of trying to get the tickets next week when we are down there.
    Last edited by CanadianWDWFan; 04-17-2007 at 09:17 AM. Reason: spelling
    Brian (aka CanadianWDWFan)
    INTERCOT Staff:Theme Parks, The Water Cooler & Trip Reports
    DVC-BWV, Riviera
    Next Trip:DLR

Post Thanks / Like

How much are these tickets? We will be there the 9/14 (my birthday) and I think that is one of the days for the MNSSHP. Do you have to dress in costume? What exactly goes on during the party? Thanks!

Karin
    Karin

February 1989 day trip
    July 1991 day trip
    CBR July 2006
    Rental House off Property July 2007
    POR Sept 2007 (free dining!!)
    POR August 2008 (free dining!!)
    Rental House off Property August 2009
    POR August 2010 (free dining!!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    First question - does anyone know how many tickets they sell for each night? I'm just wondering how much smaller the group of people in the park is as compared to an average evening.
    They don't officially release the numbers, though Brian gave you a pretty good estimate. On non-sell out nights the rides are mostly walk-on, though the parade routes can get crowded. As for when....sometime in May, but no official time has been released yet. Should be very soon, though. Watch the front page of Intercot and we'll post when they're released.

Quote Originally Posted by onjbj View Post
    How much are these tickets? We will be there the 9/14 (my birthday) and I think that is one of the days for the MNSSHP. Do you have to dress in costume? What exactly goes on during the party? Thanks!

Karin
    Karin, click here to go to Info Central and it'll tell you all you need to know about the party. No, you don't have to dress up, but you can if you want. 2007 prices have not yet been released, but you can see 2006 prices at that link. Shouldn't be much different this year.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Brian & Chris! I'll be watching for the dates... can't wait!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: