Quantcast First Timer! Want as many tips as possible!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Question First Timer! Want as many tips as possible!

Hi Everyone! Although I have just officially become a member of Intercot I used the site to plan my 1st WDW family vacation. My countdown is now at 15days 22hrs 47mins 40secs but who's counting right?

We are staying at the All-Star Movies because my kids just fell in love with the pics and because it's cheaper for my husband and I. LOL
    We're staying for 7 days.

I've been researching for our trip and find all the info. very overwhelming and love the feel of the Intercot site. All the members help each other out like family so I knew immediately here was where I could get some answers.

My family consist of my husband and I and my 2 daughters. Sammie is 5 and Emmy is 3.
    Now, I ask my fellow members for any and all helpful tips u may have for our visit. Especially on what I tips I should splurge and where to save. Since I'm traveling with 2 very excited kids and our very own Goofy(aka My Husband).

I will take every tip seriously and will report our trip once we get back.

One more thing my 5 year old's fav. movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas so is there anything related to the movie in any of the parks that I can take her to ?

Thanks alot

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by *goofy'sgirls* View Post

One more thing my 5 year old's fav. movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas so is there anything related to the movie in any of the parks that I can take her to ?
    Unfortunately for my husband not that we have found other than the wagon outside the haunted mansion sells NBC merchandise.
    Last edited by krose78; 04-13-2007 at 10:29 AM. Reason: fix quote
    2002 - Off Property Son's 1st Trip
    2003-Off Property
    2005- Off Property Son's 1st Trip
    March 2006- Off Property
    June 2006 - POP Star Wars Weekend
    Dec 2007 - ASMu Family Suite

Dec 2009 ASMo Daughter's 1st Trip
    April 2011 Beach Club Daughter's 2nd Birthday Trip

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not 100% sure, but I think at MGM (Villians and Sweets) has The Nightmare before x-mas merch. Here's a tip, plan on going back to your resort about mid afternoon, that way your kids can nap so they are refreshed for evening activities.

Post Thanks / Like

to the family here.If u dont have a car take advantage of the buses that they have.The buses will take u everywhere.
    Make sure to ride in the front of the monorail while there,just ask one of the cast members.U might have to wait a few mins to get in the front then the driver will give little co-piolet cards for the kids.
    Take a afternoon break to recharge then head back to the parks.
    Set a budget for things u might want to buy,like shirts etc..
    Take a stroller or 2 for the kids theres a lot of walking for those little legs.They will become a help in the long run.
    Fass passes for everything that has one.
    Take ur time seeing everything and if u dont see everything theres always a reason to go back to the world at another time.
    IF theres a later time for a show /parade go to the later one its less crowded.
    If the ride has to sides(right and left) always head to the left.People tend to go right.Left side moves faster for some reason.
    There are so many more that other people will have for that I cant think of or have forgotten but have fun...
    Me and Goofy r Goofie for each other !!!!!
    first visit 1978,1981,84,88,96,97,99,2000,02(honeymoon),04,09, looking 4 the next trip in 13! o the pain of the wait!!

Post Thanks / Like

If you intend to rent a stroller vs. briongin your own be sure to order them all at the same time. Buyiung multiple stroller days at that first park visit will save you money and allow you to go to the head of the line at your next park visit.

We find renting strollers to be the better option, and we get a double even though one of our kids is now 8. Those little rests between rides can really add up.

Make sure you get a visit to Chef Mickey's in for the kids. They will love it. Its all my 8 and 5 yr old talk about.

If its hot, get a couple of face towels from your room, wet them, put them in a ziplock, and stick them in the freezer overnight. They thaw quickly but amazingly stay cold all day. A cold cloth on a little ones head is a real treat.

Get there early! The busiest park days i have ever seen started slow. I have pictures of an empty street in fantasyland becuase we got there first. If you hustle you get in alot of the "must dos' before the park gets too crowded.

Think about breakfast at the crystal palace. You get to go into the park early. If you get one of the first ADR'syou will findih a great breakfast, get some time with pooh and friends and still be ther for the drop of the rope into fantasy land.

If you do get there first thing, go through the caste and take a left into the little store there. if yoour girls are first, they will be allowed to wake up tinkerbell. My sons wanted to watch and we were able to see a little girl do this and it was priceless.

My fingers are getting tired. have a great trip!!

'76 offsite, '90 offsite, '03 Courtyard DTD, '04 offsite, '05 CBR, '05 POFQ solo, '06 Sports solo, '06 POFQ, '07 Pop, '09 offsite solo, '09 POFQ, '09 Music, '10 CS, '11 Pop, '12 Pop, '13 dolphin.

Post Thanks / Like

Yay!! Congrats on your first trip . I also stayed at ASMo for my first (well in a long long time) trip. I enjoyed it there very much. It's awesome staying onsite and your kids will love the big Buzz & Woody there if they're Toy Story fans.
    Anyway, tips...hmm...
    -Go to as many EMH parks as you can and then leave for a break when it gets crowded. Go to a different park after your break.
    -Take small misty fans. The water lasts longer than you'd think, and they don't weigh you down.
    -Pack a few Gatorade type juice bags. It will perk you up if you get a bit dehydrated from a long day in the park. All that sweating and water drinking can really deplete your electrolytes!
    -OOOh here's my best tip ! Take some Band-Aid brand blister bandaids. They are special "gooey"-like pads that are meant to stay on while the blister heals (through showers & everything). They can make the pain from a blister virtually disappear the moment you put it on and save your day! Seriously, don't leave home without these!
    -Take a few moments each day and just sit back and think..."I'm really here, in Disneyworld" and just drink it in to savor later when you're back home.

Have an awesome trip!!!
    February 4-11 AoA
    October 13-20 2012 CBR
    November 7-13 2010 Pop
    November 3-10 2009 Polynesian
    September 19-26 2008, CBR Honeymoon
    May 11-18 2007, CBR engaged <3
    April/May 2006, OKW
    July 2004, All Star Movies
    June 1981, Sheraton World
    June 1976 somwhere offsite[/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your first trip. My favorite thing to do is to walk around the parks later in the night when they're emptying out. It's a great time to take a relaxing walk and let everything soak in.

-As stated before take naps in the middle of the day.

-If you have some extra time and don't feel like going to a park stick around your resort pool or look for activities that they have available.

-Above all, have fun! It's a vacation and if you try to hit absolutely everything that there is to do, even in 7 days, you and/or your family will probably end up a little disappointed. We've been going for years and usually take 10 days each time we go and still don't get everything done that we want. But because we take it at our own pace and know not to get disappointed if we miss some things we always have tons of fun and already have some plans for our next trip.
    November 1997 - Caribbean Beach Resort
    November 1999 - Caribbean Beach Resort
    February 2002 - Caribbean Beach Resort (Honeymoon!)
    October 2006 - Old Key West (1st Trip with kids!)
    December 2008 - Old Key West (The not-so-great trip)
    October 2011

Post Thanks / Like

We have brought my son at 18 months, 2 years, and now 3 years this June! One of the best pieces of advice I can offer is to bring your own stroller. Having at the airport is a huge bonus and you can check it right at the gate and then they will have it waiting for you at the next gate when you land! Also, the Disney strollers are hard and don't have a cushion! My son would never sit in one.... Plus, the strollers need to be left at the par, so if you are walking around resort grounds, or downtown Disney, you may want to have yours My son fell asleep in it daily because it was his (a little piece of home)
    Another good tip I could offer would be to do 2 pool days. Normally, when we stay 7 nights, we try to break up the trip with two days where we have a nice breakfast at another resort (that way we aren't wasting travel time on park days)and then go back to our resort and play all morning and part of the afternoon in the pool! It is amazing what a few hours can do for both you and small kids. We also try to get some laundry done on these days so we aren't going home to lots of dirty clothes Then we head to a park or downtown disney for the evening and a late lunch early dinner
    Have a great time!!!!!Hope the advice helps
    Off Property - August, 2002
    Animal Kingdom Lodge - June, 2005
    Wilderness Lodge - August, 2006
    DVC Member at Saratoga Springs- 2007
    Saratoga Springs - June, 2007
    Saratoga Springs - August, 2007

Post Thanks / Like

Our first Family trip was September 05 with DD5 and DS3.

1. Be flexible we had to change/cancel several ADRs because the kids were sleepy. So eat early and expect changes.
    2.Buy ponchos at wal-mart or the dollar store and keep with you at all times.
    3.Bring your own stroller and 1 was enough for us. Both children did not want to sit at the same time, and you can always rent one later in the day if you need to, after the morning stroller frenzie has passed. Stroller was most useful at airport and resort.
    4. Bring mini bottles of bubbles, party favor size. Great for entertaining kids in line.
    5. Bring pipe cleaners great for plane, cars, table service meals no mess, no noise.
    6. Try to find sport drink bottles with a strap. I found POTC ones at a local grocery store. Had to hide to keep kids from using them. No holding or dropping/spilling.
    7. Bring handi wipes. Of course.
    8. Bring folding laundry hamper, folds flat in bottom of suitcase and serves as a dump on vacation. Keeps a small room tidy.
    9. Eat breakfast in your room, boxed donuts, cereal bars. You can buy milk at resort or pack the boxed kind that does not have to be kept cold.
    10. Packing technique: insures accuracy and saves time every day. All items for each child are packed in a gallon size zip bag for each day. Clothes, unders, socks, Pjs 1 per day per bag. Unpacking takes mintues dump into drawer. Dressing in the morning a breeze no questions asked. "Mom where are my socks?"
    11. Bring an emergency change of clothes that would fit both kids with you into the park daily.
    12. Bring extra zip bags, think camera in the rain or ice cream all over my DS shirt.
    13. Buy glow necklaces at the dollar store 1 per night. I felt better when walking with kids at night in large crowds when the glowed beside me, easy to spot.
    14. Some rides are dark and scary. I bought litte LED keychain flashlights at Wal-mart and tied them to the kids belt loops or above mentioned glow necklace. They were easy to push button type. On dark rides I told them to light them up if they needed to. Worked like a charm.

That is all I can think of, I think. Have a wonderful time!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, welcome Goofy'sGirls!!! You'll find intercot a very nice place to 'hang out', once you start you can't stop!!! Anyway, congrats on your first trip, your family must be so excited, I've been what feels like million times and still get excited everytime I go! Tips:

1.As some people already mentioned, be sure to use the WDW transportation as much as possible, its not only complimentary but one of those things that adds to the magic!

2. take advantage of the photopass. You get pro shots and they even add some cool effects to some pics. Best part, there is no pressure to buy. Go online after your trip view all of them, and you can edit and buy the ones you like. I usually have a pro pic taken and then give the photog. my camera as well and they are always happy to take it for you.

3. Since you have small girls, try character dining. i'm not sure if you have ADRs for any yet, but I recommend it. I'm 23 and I still love doing it! I went to 1900 park fare on my last trip and had a blast seeing all the characters. They will love it!!

4. Have some snacks with you at the hotel. If you have a car go to a local grocery store or bring some small snacks with you in your luggage. For example, I love having breakfast at the resort, but many times its crowded in the food court area (especially at all stars), or I'm running late so I have breakfast bars or a small box of cereal in the room as I am getting ready or i take them with me to the parks and eat there. Also, this helps for those late night after park cravings. Bring bottled water too or buy some if you can, most people are not fond of the tap water in Orlando. doing this is a good money saver too!

5. Everyone mentioned it, but the afternoon break is great, everyone has time to nap and relax in the room so that you can be refreshed to go back for round 2 in the evening. I love doing this!

6. If you take a day off from parks, a fav thing of mine to do is go and visit other resorts. I pick a few out that I would consider staying at next visit and scope them out. I'll go and have a meal or snack there take in the ambiance and usually if you ask a CM at the front desk they will show you a room and walk you around the resort a little. And its a great way to see some great hotels, (all of disney's hotels have fabulous themes) get the fam. excited and start thinking about the next trip!

7. Have fun!!! Sometimes its easy to get lost in the planning and overplanning, and worrying if lines will be long or for the best strategy or about the weather. I know, i have done it myself and been stressed and rushing on my trip instead of having fun. You're in Disney...the most magical place on earth! Soak everything in, take it easy, and focus on just being there and having as much worry free fun with your family and enjoying the fact that you can be a kid again. So you have to stand in a line for more than 20 minutes, enjoy the theming in the queue, and the fact that you're in Disney World instead of work!!(that kind of thinking always works for me, I'd much rather be in line at disney than working!) So what if you can't see everything? This is hard to do anyway, and it gives you incentive to come back!

Have a Wonderful trip! Enjoy!!
    Next Trip: October 19-21, 2007
    All You Need is Love

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Intercot!!!

As a first timer to WDW myself this past July I had no idea what to do but I got a lot of wonderful tips here!

As for the Crystal Palace breakfast buffet - it's awesome! I;m a huge Tigger fan and at the age of 26 I had a wonderful time.....I wore my Tigger ears & got a lot of attention! Also we had out reservations (which we made in Advance!) at around 8:15. By the time we got out the park was still not open so we saw that no one was near the castle.....guess what - I have a picture of myself in front of the castle with no one around. I had the castle all to myself for a handful of pictures. That sure is something your girls would love!

Take a mid-afternoon break as other have pointed out here....we found that out about 4 days into our trip and it helped out a lot. Go back to your resort - take a nap, relax by the pool - then go back to the parks at around 4-5pm. It becomes crowded in the parks at around 12-1pm.

Take the buses to the parks. You don't have to worry about driving to & from the parks & dealing with the traffic/parking.

Lost & lots of water. Stay hydrated for all the walking you're about to do.

Take little snacks like granola bars with you.

We packed breakfast foods in our luggage. We took cereal & pop tarts. If you plan on keeping milk in the room - buy the milk in the gift shop at the resort - your get more for your money. It only a little bit more $ then in the food court but twice the size!

If you want to do the safari at Animal Kingdom get there between 9-9:30. It the coolest time of the day for the animals and for the most part they will be out & about.

Make sure to use Photopass while you are there. It costs about $125 to purchase the CD of all the pictures that were taken during your trip but it is well worth it. Find every Photopass photographer you can find and have them take your picture.

Take a day in the middle of your vacation to relax at the resort or to visit other resorts.

Take advantage of Fast Pass for the rides when possible. Ex: Get a Fast Pass for Soarin' first thing in the AM then go stand in line for Test Track.

Print up the list of where the characters can be found so you're not searching around for where a certain character. (List can be found under "Info Central" at the top of this page - then click the "characters" link to the far left of your screen under "Quick Links")
    Possible 3rd Trip: Sept 2008
    ?

2nd Trip:
    Nov 23 - Dec 9 2007
    POP Century

POFQ 2006 (Honeymoon)- July 2-July 16
    First WDW trip

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Thanks!

Wow! Thanks guys all ur tips seem really helpful. I am definitely gonna try to do as manys as I can.

We have reserved Character Meals as recommended and also have Magical Express included with our package. So thanks for that advice. We have both Chef Mickey and Crystal Palace reservations and also the Playhouse Disney one as my kids love those characters.

I just have a few more questions. What do u guys suggest I do the first day there? Should I start using my passes right away or wait for day 2? My kids are interested in Trading pins and we want to know should we purchase some here in NY and trade up in WDW? My kids love the cuties do u think they might be able to trade for those?

Thanks again everyone. If I think of anything else I'll be sure to post it.I know my fellow Intercot members will help me out!

Post Thanks / Like

Default fun!!!

I am so excited for you all! I just wanted to add that we took empty bottles (one for each person) and filled them with ice water each morning when we were leaving the hotel. When we got thirsty and we didn't want water anymore we brought along the Crystal Light singles that you mix with water to make grape drink, cherry, lemonade, etc...My kids loved having a choice of different kinds and we never spent a penny on drinks at the parks!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Helpful Tips

1. We rented a refrigerator and had juice, milk, yogurt, etc. We saved time and $ eating breakfast in our room, except for the days we did character breakfasts. I've also heard of people shipping a box of non-perishable food and paper plates, etc. ahead of time so that it's at the hotel when they arrive. Ditto for shipping souvenirs home instead of lugging them back with you. Take snacks to the parks - granola/cereal bars, dry cereal, hard pretzels, even PB&J sandwiches! Don't forget those single drink packets. They'll save you a bundle.

2. Since my hubby is the Energizer Bunny (going, going, still going ...) at WDW, I take pajamas to the parks with us. If my kids look like they're going to pass out, I put them in their pj's and don't have to wake them when we return to the hotel at night.

3. I also recommend a change of clothes in case of a potty accident and/or if they want to splash in the water at one of the cooling stations. It feels good cooling off, but not so good walking around in wet underwear! I also like a light-weight cardigan sweater or sweatshirt. Sometimes the a/c is cranked up high at the inside attractions and the kids are freezing.

4. Print labels with your cell phone # on them and put them on your girls each day. That way, you can be reunited quickly if you become a lost parent.

5. Dressing your children as a character will probably get them attention from the characters themselves! My daughter wore her Minnie outfit and Minnie pulled her out into the middle of the restaurant and danced with her. My son was Woody and Cast Members actually asked for his autograph and he was picked to be a Mary Poppins chimney sweep in the parade!

6. Don't leave the parks if it rains. Rainshowers are frequent in FL. Lots of people leave when it rains; take advantage of the diminished crowds and keep on going! Purchase rain ponchos at home. The ones I bought from the Dollar Store were a little flimsy, so I recommend upgrading to perhaps a Target brand!

7. Also purchase those squirt bottles with fans on them at home (Wal-Mart). Otherwise, you'll pay about $15 at WDW.

8. If you haven't already, make sure you know what attractions are at each park and what your family would like to do. If you have no plan at all, it's overwhelming once you're standing at the park entrance.

9. Make sure the girls both have a stroller. If you're renting, bring a light-weight blanket or beach towel for them to sit on. I recall the strollers at MGM really smelling sweaty.

10. Put some sort of i.d. on your camera. Your hotel, your cell phone, etc. will increase the likelihood of getting it back. Don't hang your videocamera on the back of your chair when dining! My friend did this and someone stole her camera. All of the precious footage of her 4-year old daughter is gone forever.

I'm sure I can think of more, but I don't want you going cross-eyed! ENJOY YOUR TRIP!
    " But you see, I have the other slipper! "

1987 - Off Site
    1995 - Off Site
    2001 - All-Star Sports
    2005 - All-Star Music
    Next Trip - September 2009 - Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Default One More Thing!

Don't forget to get a wake-up call at the hotel. Let the kids answer the phone. I think they've had Mickey, Goofy and Stitch call my children in the past. It's a great way to start the day!
    " But you see, I have the other slipper! "

1987 - Off Site
    1995 - Off Site
    2001 - All-Star Sports
    2005 - All-Star Music
    Next Trip - September 2009 - Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

One thing no one mentioned was to learn where the baby centers are in each park. They have some toys, chairs, and videos for young ones to watch. It is a great place for a parent and the 3 year old to hang out if they are getting a bit over stimulated while the other parent and 5 year old do some older kids stuff.

Stop and smell the roses - if your kids want to play in the Boneyard at AK for an hour then let them. Forcing young ones to do something makes for cranky kids and parents.

My philosophy is to not waste money on souveniers. Buy one item per day per person - something they really want. Or one big item for the trip. So far in many trips DH and I have bought only a handful of items - but they have been expensive ones. If your kids are into beanie babies then get one per day of the characters. And look for the "free" things like the kidcot mask in Epcot. But don't be a Scrouge either if you child is getting bored waiting for a parade and a glow stick will make their day - then do it.

Naps in the day are a must! Learn to take breaks back at the resorts. I bet you will find your 3 year old would rather hang out at the pool anyway.

SUNSCREEN!

~Amanda
    "They punch a hole in the sky with FIRE and MATH!" - Gary podcast #19

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Welcome to the family.

Everyone's tips are great, use them as they best fit your family.

My best advise is, Relax, Have Fun, and BE FLEXIBLE.

Don't try to see and do everything, it's not going to happen, especially with the young ones. And while the trip is for you and your hubby, keep in mind, it's really for the kids. Let them dictate the pace you set. Let them make some of the choices of which way you go, and what you see and do.

Happy kids, make a happy trip.
    Stressed out kids, cause stressed out parents, which cause a stressed out trip.

Just relax, be flexible, and have fun. If the kids are having fun, you will too. There's nothing in this world like the smile on a childs face as they discover Disney for the first time.... unless it's the smile that it brings to your face.
    Marker from MO

Post Thanks / Like

You've already received lots of wonderful advice. But I'd like to second the advice to....

#1 Be flexible and take time to smell the roses. WDW is so much more than ride, after ride, after ride.

#2 Rent the strollers provided at the parks. They're designed to move so much easier through the parks. We have a hysterical picture (to us, anyway!) of our 14yr. old daughter, talking on her cell phone with one hand and pushing her brothers (ages 3 and 2) with the other hand in a double stroller. We (or she, for that matter) could never do that with even our lightest weight stroller.

#3 Schedule a rest in the middle of the day. Visit one park in the morning (arriving 30min. before it officially "opens"), go back to your resort for naps or dips in the pool and then visit another park in the evening.

And I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet but for a "newbie" I personally think a guide book is VERY helpful. I like the one that starts with the second letter of the alphabet (I think we're not supposed to promote other products here on Intercot so if you need more info, send me a private message!). As many times as we have visited (over 30) I still buy an updated version every few years just to glean any new info, trivia, tips, etc. Plus, you can familiarize yourself with the layout of the parks, types of rides, height requirements for rides, etc. before you go.

Welcome to Intercot and have a wonderful time!

Post Thanks / Like

Its okay to mention guidebooks by name here. The one the previous poster was referring to is Birnbaums, and its very good. I also like the Passporter, and the Unnoficial Guide (although that one is a bit of info overload for a newbie). If you purchase through Amazon, go there by clicking on the link here at the left and Intercot will get credit. Every little bit helps to keep this great website running.

The stroller issue is a big debate, but we fall in the camp of people who prefer to rent the ones in the parks. Our first year we brought our own and it was such a pain getting it folded up and on the bus at night when there is a big line.

One of my favorite tips to pass on is to rub a little antiperspirant on your feet before you put your socks and shoes on. Sounds weird, but it completely eliminates friction and also keeps your feet cool.

If you are not getting hopper passes, I would try to avoid EMH parks. Its great for the first couple hours, but they will be packed by late morning and remain so all day. If you have hoppers you can just hop to another park, but if not, you're stuck.

Have a great time, and be sure to report back to us when you get home!
    Rebecca
    mom of Jenna (Cindewella) & Lucy (Sleepingbooty)

Next visit: September 2010, Caribbean Beach Resort

Post Thanks / Like

On our last trip my DD was 4 and my parents (in their 60's) also came. We spent 6 days and had a wonderful time with no melt downs from anyone. We are all early risers so would get up early and hit the parks and return to our hotel every afternoon for cooling off in the pool and nap time. We would then go out again in the late afternoon, early evening. Everyone was refreshed and happy. The downside was that we didn't get to see any of the afternoon parades.

* We had a double stroller which worked great for our DD and anything we were carrying.
    * Took drinks and snacks in the park
    * Spent most of the time in MK (Never saw Tomorrowland) and Epcot - DD loved the world showcase and getting her passport stamped. Also a favorite with the folks.
    * Only spent 1/2 day in MGM (to see Disneyplayhouse, Jo Jo and Goliath and a couple of rides.
    * Spent 1/2 day at AK (Got way too hot!!)
    * Had tickets for MNSSHP which is awesome.
    * DD loves the characters and we spent a lot of time getting autographs and pics.
    * Had ADR's for CRT breakfast, Princess Storybook Breakfast, Rose and Crown (watched illuminations from out seat outside), Chef Mickeys, and Liberty Tree Tavern (MNSSHP night). All were fantastic.
    *DH spent some time at the Funai Classic (he is a golf nut)

This year DD is 7 and parents are now 70. We are going for 8 days and hope to see more parades and some of the things we didn't get to see before. DD's favorite rides were Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain.

Although there was a lot we didn't see, we did not feel like we missed out on things and that we were rushed and exhausted. We were all very happy and agreed that it was the best family vacation we had ever had.
    Disneyland numerous times as child
    Offsite - November 1973
    Shades of Green - October 2004
    Shades of Green - October 2007
    Boardwalk Villas - November 2011
    Saratoga Springs - April 2016

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: