Quantcast Just Questions...Cinco de Hold the Mayo - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Did you know I even got to herd sheep over London Bridge once as part of this?
    Personally I think the swan counting gig sounded cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Anyone have some ideas for what to do with the 8 billion chocolate bunnies and eggs that my children have left from Easter? I have hidden them from view -- so there will not be a revolt when they are "dealt" with....
    Can you just toss them out?

Not sure you'd want to take them to school with you...unless you hand them out as you leave.

Cooking with them rarely works out. You can freeze them but personally I'd just pitch them.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, Mikki gets dressed up and goes out on the town! First of all, the all important question: what shoes are you wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Not really but it was well written.
    It was but I still need to google to get more info. Do you think Mikki is a shareholder and she's increasing site traffic for them right now?

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Does anyone want some maple brown sugar oatmeal this morning??
    I do! The cookies are over there... I need
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Mikki, a livery company in thte U.S. is one that rents vehicles out. Not sure about the origin of the usage (and too lazy to google it). I've been RVing with our mayor, and the mayor of a nearby town helps me with percussion in the concert band, can we count that? Will you be asking the Lord Mayor lots of questions?

If anyone can provide photographic proof that they previously have been in possession of a particular piece of luggage that they see at the big sale will be permitted to make the first bid on that piece of luggage. We at DDA try to be fair about these things.

Uh, Christine, we have some padded overhead bins at the back of the plane if that will help. There's only a small surcharge.

I may be a bit scarce next week, depending on internet availability where I'm going. Will you all be able to get along? Do I need to appoint a monitor? (Put your hand down Jennifer, appointments will not be made on a "pick me, pick me" basis.) DDH's (Drummerboy Discount Hospital) fine staff of 'physicians' will be on hand in my absence should anyone be beset by some sort of calamity [coughs out name 'Rhonda'] or such.

As usual, all questions about lost luggage should be reported to Frankie. Any other questions or complaints about DDA should be directed to this little round file recepticle right here beside my desk.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Did I miss the flight?

Hi gang! We're moving offices, computers, desks, you name it around here today, so this may be my only post. Hope everyone has a magical day!
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    I've been RVing with our mayor, and the mayor of a nearby town helps me with percussion in the concert band, can we count that? Will you be asking the Lord Mayor lots of questions?

I may be a bit scarce next week, depending on internet availability where I'm going. Will you all be able to get along? Do I need to appoint a monitor? (Put your hand down Jennifer, appointments will not be made on a "pick me, pick me" basis.) DDH's (Drummerboy Discount Hospital) fine staff of 'physicians' will be on hand in my absence should anyone be beset by some sort of calamity [coughs out name 'Rhonda'] or such.
    I nominate Scott...in case his computers don't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Did I miss the flight?

Hi gang! We're moving offices, computers, desks, you name it around here today, so this may be my only post. Hope everyone has a magical day!
    I hope you do as well.. even if I can't see how you could.

Do they give you cookies for this Scott?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I nominate Scott...in case his computers don't work.

Do they give you cookies for this Scott?
    No they don't! Got any that I can have? And what am I being nominated for? (reads above)...oh. Hopefully my monitor will work. My computer gets moved after lunch.
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    No they don't! Got any that I can have? And what am I being nominated for? (reads above)...oh. Hopefully my monitor will work. My computer gets moved after lunch.
    No cookies sorry. Got some water if that would help?

Good luck with the move.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Scott, they didn't use DDMS? (Drummerboy Discount Moving Services. Motto: "No, that was broken when we got it".) I'm heartbroken. [Wipes tear from eye, peeks to see if anyone is looking, works up another tear.]

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you know I even got to herd sheep over London Bridge once as part of this?
    Were you wearing a nice frock and heels for this?

So when a repair company tells you that you have an appointment for repair (the treadmill) between 2:00 and 6:00, they mean 5:55, right?
    Ellen

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Trade and craft associations have flourished all over Europe for many centuries, but the City of London companies, now collectively known as the Livery, are unique in their survival, number and diversity.

The social and economic conditions which gave birth to the original guilds have long since been overtaken by the development of industry and commerce, but the livery companies still flourish today as living institutions. Their survival has been achieved by doing what they have always done: fostering their trade in a wide context, serving the community, and embracing modern skills and professions. Today there are 107 livery companies in the City of London.

I am a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of World Traders.

Is that any clearer?
    Oh, you mean a Union?

Anyone have some ideas for what to do with the 8 billion chocolate bunnies and eggs that my children have left from Easter? I have hidden them from view -- so there will not be a revolt when they are "dealt" with....
    Chocolate bunny and egg salad?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Mikki, Jenn, Maria, it's so good to see you! Seems like I haven't seen you around the past several days. I thought you guys along with Di and Deb had gone and started a 'Just Answers' forum or something!
    Christine, good to be back. Regarding the "just answers" forum--No can do, because I'm still searching for all the answers!!

Ken,
    Thanks for another fabulous flight. Good thing I got my racquet restrung so that I could hit with Mikki.

Ellen,
    Is that treadmill already in need of repair?

Post Thanks / Like

Everybody buckled in tight? Blythe, the buckle doesn't go 'round your head dear. (Newbies) All right, off we go to...
    Wow!! What a flight... must've been a smooth one - slept right through it!! Either that, or the buckle around my head cut off all the 02 and I just came around... Anyone seen my luggage?? I'll call Frankie... first flight and all, must've overpacked...

Eat them all yourself before they find out???

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    I do! The cookies are over there... I need
    Me, too - thanks for the cookies!!

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post

How is everyone today??

Ellen - did you oversleep?? Sorry I deserted you last night...

Mikki - have a great dinner... let us know what good eats you had so we can live vicariously through you!!

Anyone else really glad tomorrow's Friday??

(By the way Alex - forgot to mention it on the last flight - nice legs!! )
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't you read the title of the thread? "Hold the Mayo"

Quote Originally Posted by Riri529 View Post
    Ellen, Is that treadmill already in need of repair?
    The installers left the cord UNDER the treadmill ... I managed to pull the cord out (yes, me with the 5+ abdominal surgeries) but it now has "squished cord syndrome."

Do you think they meant a different time zone???
    Ellen

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

OBTW - Ken - my compliments on the title of this thread!! But I think my sandwiches will be a little dry on this flight...
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    OBTW - Ken - my compliments on the title of this thread!! But I think my sandwiches will be a little dry on this flight...
    Blythe I know it's early but where did you put your question in there?

Are you asking us if the sandwiches will be dry? Cause you don't know this yet but you don't ever want to eat on these flights it's just not a good idea.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Working late Baner Babe?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Working late Baner Babe?
    Guessing this means me but yes...almost done.

And you? I'm working on a wicked deal but it's a whole new industry so the stacked ranking research is tough. And they are niche within their own market...but it will be so worth it if I can get it done so it's all good!!
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Blythe I know it's early but where did you put your question in there?

Are you asking us if the sandwiches will be dry? Cause you don't know this yet but you don't ever want to eat on these flights it's just not a good idea.
    Ooops... guess the coffee hadn't kicked in yet... why doesn't anyone eat on these flights? Is it b/c of suggestions like Alex's chocolate bunny & egg salad combo? Because if that's what you're serving, I can see why!!

And you? I'm working on a wicked deal but it's a whole new industry so the stacked ranking research is tough. And they are niche within their own market...but it will be so worth it if I can get it done so it's all good!!
    Gotta ask since I'm new - what kind of work do you do? Sounds pretty cool... Good luck on the deal - w/ Ken's double-secret special "deal" pixie dust, you should be set!
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Gotta ask since I'm new - what kind of work do you do?
    You didn't know Nat was our favorite (favourite) banker babe?

Post Thanks / Like

I have a question (guess I'm in the right place, huh??). I don't do coffee often...maybe once a month. Whenever I go to Starbuck's and ask for a mocha latte, they say, "okay, that's a caffe mocha!"

Doesn't latte mean espresso with steamed milk? And if I want mocha flavoring too, wouldn't that make it a mocha latte?

I feel like a total coffee idiot whenever I go there! (oh, and how woud I "properly" order that to be non-fat with no whipped cream too?)
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero