Quantcast Have you ever had a funny experience with a cast member?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have you ever had a funny experience with a cast member?

I love reading stories about funny experiences people have had in WDW so i decided to ask a question myself:

Have you ever had a funny experience with a cast member?

heres my story:
    i think in our 05 trip it was, in AK back in Rafiki's planet watch inside that building. There was a cast member with a guitar just kinda standing around, so me being the curios person i am approached him and asked why he had a guitar. He asked me what my name was and where i was from. He then turned to my family and asked what the most annoying thing about me was. Then he started playing the guitar and singing an entirely improved song about Lisa from New Jersey who talkes to much.

ive got more but i wanna here other peoples storys....
    1991 - Fairway Villas, 1993 - Old Key West, 1995 - Yacht Club, 1997 - Fort Wilderness, 2003 - Fort Wilderness, 2004 - Contemporary, 2005 - Caribbean, 2007 - Polynesian, 2012 - Disneyland Paris, 2014 - Beach Club, 2015 - Beach Club
    2016 - Contemporary
    Lisa

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My son is a film enthusiast and when we go to Disney, he walks around asking questions to cast members like "Who is in Grant's tomb?" and "What does EPCOT stand for?" You would be surprised how many don't know that.

His cousin has a shirt that says Disco Biscuit, so he asked the cast members what a disco biscuit was. One cast member laughed and said it's this...and he laid on the street of the Magic Kingdom and rotated in a circle like he was doing a bad break dance. He got it on film and it is too funny to watch this cast member actually "break down" and have some fun.
    Disney Institute December 1999
    Ft. Wilderness June 1993, 1997, 2002, 2006-December 2007
    Caribbean Beach January 2008
    Port Orleans Riverside - January 2009
    Pop Century January 2007, December 2009, November 2010
    Pop CenturyOctober 2011

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: