Quantcast It's open!!! - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's open!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You win a Sword in the Stone one time use magic by riding either Alice or Peter Pan ride. Its random who gets it. I rode about 10 times on each ride and happened to win one. You have one day to use it.

When you go up to the Sword in the stone, have your magic pin on. You either click the magic or say "Draw!". Then you find out if you win the Mad Hatter Party Pin or not. That is also random.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I give up trying to get that magic pin. I've been on both rides about a donzen times now and I still haven't got it. I did crash one time on Alice. I'm losing my credits from trying to get that magic pin.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

After 15 times, I just now got the magic pin. I guess I don't have the strength to pull out the sword
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. 20 rides, 1pin, no prize.

Tomorrow got 5 pins in 7 rides, but is a weakling and can't get that sword out.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Yeah. 20 rides, 1pin, no prize.

Tomorrow got 5 pins in 7 rides, but is a weakling and can't get that sword out.
    Weakling huh
    Paging Mr.Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived.
    Please give them a ring.

Post Thanks / Like

Also, according to some other people there are a couple more new things. There is new music in pirates (in game or lobby, no idea?), and the number generator's go up to 9 and they spin differently.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm at about 20 rides and I still can't get the pin. I think VMK hates me. First it cheats on my in pirates when I play flag and I have the flag or other team dies it gives other time the win and there there is Fireworks can't get my fireworks pins. (I know you will get it for me cat.) and now this. I'm losing my credit. I'm at 50,898 were it was 51,000. I want to get some stuff when it comes out so I don't want to loose my credits.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

Well I cant seem to get a magic pin eather.

oh well maybe one day
    Looking Forward to the Future...
    Nah its not easy, No one said it would be,But look behind ya, yeah im still here ;-)

aka/Piratesrider

Post Thanks / Like

1 pin in 3 rides for me!

The only thing I wish I could see (bad eyes and all at my young age) is the "disney" in the blocks when we ride through Wendy, Jon, and Michael's room. In DLR they have that and it's one of my favorite parts of the ride!

Absolutely love the new forecourt. To me, VMK is the park away from the park. But it was always just a minor escape because it was all the same. Now with these three things being based off the real thing, I am completly excited!
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

LittleDragonErin Guest

Okay, so has anybody else thought about the rooms themselves and those 150 pieces of furniture designed for these rides?

Essentially this is the guest room which I'm assuming we will be able to get and decorate ourselves. But when it loads, look how empty it is. And it makes you realize how much of the ride is made up of additional furniture. For example the backdrops on the walls. The moving water on the floor. Even the cardboard standups of the characters.

So will we really be able to get all this furniture? I highly doubt we'll be able to have our own Peter Pan and Capt. Hook standees. But then again, who knows?

I just found that part of this update really really interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

I was able to get 4 tries at the Sword however I am apparently too weak to get the sword out. I really like these new rides I am so glad VMK added them and they did an amazing job with them. I remember when I first joined VMK I would try and go on Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain now I can finally ride a couple rides in VMK! I don't know if I really like the fact that you have to pay 10 credits to ride because in my attempt to get more Sword in The Stone Magic I used a lot of credits I could have spent in better places. They are great rides.

The move other people's furniture option I don't really find a point to it. I was in a trade room today and the owner set everything to move able so it was crazy in that room. I don't know what the use of it could be. I could imagine a game room but then the people in line could mess with the furniture and you have no way of actually tell who it is moving the furniture.

The Clear the room button is great! I am so happy for this I have so many junk rooms and now I can finally be able to organize it. Before it would have taken me way to long to go and pick everything up. Now I can do it much faster which is something I am happy about.

I also like how you can just put your curser over a person and you can see their title it is good for when I don’t want to click on them and have their pins and everything pop up.

The trade window is something I like also I like to be able to see what an item looks like so much easier. I didn't like having to double click on an item to see what it looked like. You also couldn't really see what you were always putting in the trade window so that is nice.

Great updates VMK!
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

I figured out one of the items that they will be selling soon. The log's in the Alice in Wonderland ride have the option to sit down on them. Since we can't get off of the ride, that would make it just a little pointless to have this option.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

I did get one pin tonight,but I was to weak to
    pull the sword up.

I got it on the pan ride.

Them rides are so cool!
    Looking Forward to the Future...
    Nah its not easy, No one said it would be,But look behind ya, yeah im still here ;-)

aka/Piratesrider

Post Thanks / Like

I had knowest something today when I was on the Pan ride. That is there is no Tinker Bell in that ride at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile It's open!!!

I got 4 pins yesterday and no tea cup pin. said i wasn't strong enough. oh well i'll try again today when i log in. I got plenty of credits. i used vmk pal and took pictures of all the rides. Oh by the way chescat i finished all the tomorrowland quests and im helping others finish theirs. only thing is the timer is off for the diver quest.had one player that did diver and she ran out of time. tried to tell her not to press next task till she got closer to the next item and she didn't get it.
    VMK Title Alpharanda
    small worlds Miressa randie.

Post Thanks / Like

The pictures look awesome cat, and I can't wait to actually see the ride rooms myself. So it costs 10 credits to ride? So the new turnstiles are in play then uh? Are they buyable? I still want to buy a quest machine imagine how awesome that would be huh cat?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Genie View Post
    Well I'm at about 20 rides and I still can't get the pin. I think VMK hates me. First it cheats on my in pirates when I play flag and I have the flag or other team dies it gives other time the win and there there is Fireworks can't get my fireworks pins. (I know you will get it for me cat.) and now this. I'm losing my credit. I'm at 50,898 were it was 51,000. I want to get some stuff when it comes out so I don't want to loose my credits.
    Take a look in your inventory this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    The pictures look awesome cat, and I can't wait to actually see the ride rooms myself. So it costs 10 credits to ride? So the new turnstiles are in play then uh? Are they buyable? I still want to buy a quest machine imagine how awesome that would be huh cat?
    That's our next goal is to get your quest machine. Its do able. Can't buy any of the pieces or the turnstiles yet.

Post Thanks / Like

What is up in the inventory Chescat?

Yesterday, Goofy spent a number of hours...and credits in the rides and got a couple of teacup pins. Duck, Lpiglet and myself...nothing...

Lpiglet likes the rooms, but for the time and credits you put into trying to get a pin from the 'stone,' she feels it is about as bad as trying to 'earning' credits by playing the diving game and picking up clams
    VMK - Electro_Stitch
    World of Tanks - jjramsey
    VFK was - ElectroStitch

WDW:
    1 wk - '92
    1 wk - '93
    1 day - '00
    2 wks - '01
    1 month at one time! - '02
    2 wks - '03
    2 wks - '04 - during two of the hurricanes
    4+ wks - '06
    2+ wks - '07
    2 wks - '10
    2 wks - '11

...the next trip is...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjramsey
    What is up in the inventory Chescat?

Yesterday, Goofy spent a number of hours...and credits in the rides and got a couple of teacup pins. Duck, Lpiglet and myself...nothing...
    Genie got himself a bronze and a silver fireworks pin.

Hey, can we all pay Goofy to keep riding for this week and get us those pins!

Post Thanks / Like

I quick riding them rides. I was on them today for 5 times and I still can't get my first magic pin. Just like JK said today. It is random all right random enogh for me and JP not to get any magic pins. and if there was a Jafar face on here I would put that on here to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: