Can I ask a question here to Patti & JP (oops and Dave)??

I know we've discussed the no trading allowed which I'm fine with. The question is, I have a bunch of HSM rooms and Carribean Town Square rooms that I get in the park when I go. Plus I have a bunch of the quest stuff (boy do I ever?), but can do that in the game.

Since the rooms I can't give people the stuff in the game. Can I put a post up saying I have X amount of HSM and X amount of Carribean Town Squares. Please PM me if you are interesting. Then when its done, I say they are all gone. I won't post who got them.

Since its just a give away, wasn't sure if that falls under the category of trading. I've been lazy trying to do a quest and hate entering codes, but have lots of fantasyland, frontierland, tomorrowland, and adventureland. I've given to a bunch of people already but not sure I'm reaching everybody that we normally see. (BTW, don't ask for the teleport magic, I am keeping those).

Or if you guys have a better suggestion. I am going to try an Alice quest here at some point.

Also right now trying to clean out my mailbox, so don't flood me after seeing this yet!