Quote Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
2. I took those numbers striaght out of the Indianapolis papers. Until the Super Bowl year the Colts were destined for LA.

3. Nope consider it re-opened just last week a witness came forward. It was on a lengthy interview with SportsCenter. He saw Harrison fire the shots.

6. Yeah I guess you would think so, but since a guy in that color saved your franchise, maybe you could forgive them, fact. Plus since you don't really have any college football there anymore maybe all of your state should adopt the Vols.
#2 those were season ticket holders at 35,000 (still sell outs). Move to LA as late as 2006? They needed and GOT funding for new stadium. That was what they were after all along. It's called leverage

#3 An eyewitness that comes forth 3 years later? I'll agree everything about this is fishy but when the guy NEVER spoke to the media his entire time here the organization or his agent did the talking.

#6 IU and football doesn't equate. Purdue maybe in a few years again. ND is back on track now that they got a real College coach. They'll be back as soon as next year. What about Vandy and UT? UT lost Lane Kiffin after one year.