Quote Originally Posted by Main Street Jim View Post
5) that there was once a "river cruise" at Disney's Animal Kingdom? The boats departed docks at both the front and back of the park. It was supposed to be a one-way trip - if you boarded at the front of the park, you disembarked at the back, and vice-versa. However, guests would stay on the boats for a round-trip, expecting a Jungle Cruise-like experience, and the lines at the docks backed up for sometimes two and a half hours. There were some pretty cool things to see along the way - the dragon shooting fire out of the cave (near Camp Minnie-Mickey, and still visible to this day - and was supposed to be hint of Beastly Kingdomme), exploding geysers...so, due to the crowds, Disney tried to change things up by turning the ride into the "Radio Disney Cruise". Extremely bad guest feedback and reviews resulted in the lines quickly vanishing - and so did the attraction.
I've heard about this. I've been curious about the fire-breathing dragon to this day. You say it is still down there? I've never seen it! Where abouts is it? Is the dragon visible at all?