Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
I never looked into TiW... So, AP holders get the TiW card for $75 while DVC members pay $100... How much is the TiW discount??? I know DVC members get discounts at certain restaurants during certain days, and I will assume TiW can be used during the entire vacation.... AP holders also get discounts at certain restaurants without the TiW correct??? I believe, if I am not mistaken, the discounts are 10% with DVC membership and AP passes.... What is TiW's discount??? Doesn't seem worth it to buy the TiW card as a DVC member...
Discount for TiW is 20% and incredibly, to DBF and I astonishment, available at more restaurants than DVC or AP. We made a complete list of all three discounts, calculated, etc after I argued that TiW was the better deal and DBF refused to believe it, but caved in. After he saw the numbers, he couldn't disbute my argument anymore, not that he ever would have one anyway lol

But with TiW there's an automatic 18% gratuity on table services, which wasn't a big deal to us because that's the norm we use anyway, maybe 17% but the extra 1% didn't make us cringe and worked out much better.