This, my friends is no topic. Nor will the war against those evil little crud muffins ever be over. My friends and companions will be sorry to know, the end of Eeyore will come at the end of this topic, for I will resign from general Eeyore to become lazy once more I have no other online needs to be forfilled I will make my closing statment as the lonsome donkey this " WHAT IS OUR PROBLEM THIS MUST NEVER END LONG LIVE WICH DOLL!!!" And besides I'm still being held captive by those dolls, their getting a bit out of hand. I think there must be a clone of me, I have never talked to Dumbo and I'm sure of that, let me explain, Just before the war I thought " if those dolls can clone sheep than why not donkies... Soon after that the blue prints were done, I had tracers, radar, cameras, the works built in pooh's house". Piglett has called me recently informing me on my whereabouts of the day. He E-mailed me a map of my still locations ( where I had been in a 12 foot radius of any ride) none of them were in fantasy land. JimmyC and Your Majesty Queen Maytag, Piglett is on Kangaroo back heading your way be prepared we're only half done this war. TiggTigg5 the dolls have me in mexico I managed to setup my equipment decently. but its not at its best. Please bring supplies Tigg I need you now more then ever ( well sept that time with the dog and the fridge ya know) Alright guhbye.