Quantcast Which doll???? - Page 8

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Which doll????

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
    I'M FALLING FALLING FALL-SPLAT!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry beth, I see Eeyore has been busy today (nice song!??)I think he's bored. Good thing I put the plug covers back in, he could have hurt himself while I was out. I am not a mule.

Jeff, I hope you are feeling better today. You stayed away from the wires I hope ...Jeff...Jeff??

------------------
    Patricia
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Just got back from a geekxxxx Star Trek convention here in SW FL, featuring Chekov and Martok and Brinke Stevens. I'm glad Chekov got time off from the Enterprise to be here. It's even more hard to believe that Chancellor Martok took time off from being the leader of the Klingons to come all the way to Earth to be here, too. I got their autographs, too...strangely their handwriting is so messy, you'd swear they signed someone else's name?!?
    I'm glad the dolls let me go.

[This message has been edited by Jeff Handshaw 100+visits (edited September 11, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

DEFCON 4 NOW !!!!!!!!!
    All rodents return to base!
    All Weapons released for defensive actions!

After rigging the discombobulator with a dimond drill, I was able to extract the Guinness from each bottle. In my rush, I failed to notice the added flavor of knock-out drops until it was too late. When I awoke, I was strapped to a rack, dressed in lederhosen and a grass skirt. Over in the corner was my pointy-haired boss accepting his bribe fron the evil dolls. I endured 10 minutes of a special IASW pagent. At this point, I Hulked out. Once free, I released one vile cloud of flaming flatuence, wiping out most of the demon dolls. Sadly, the grass skirt was flammable, so I had no choice but to jump in the moat. The piranhas appearently were not hungry, full from eating my truely 'Late-Boss' (told'm not to trust the dolls). I managed to make it back to base with the help of my trusty golden retriever. He had fun thinking the dolls were squeaky toys. They did squeak all right. Once per doll.
    Sunday was spent horking up the nasty moat water and talking to various hallucinogenic apparitions.

The dolls are getting a bit nastier.

Eeyore, good work on that tune! It will be the song we sing going into battle!

BTW, Jeff, didja ask if anyone at the convention had a spare Photon Torpedo?

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited September 13, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Was there a full moon this weekend ????

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Was a victim of germ warfare!!!! (daughter had the stomach flu! ugh )

Way to carry on without me, troops! I'm impressed and proud!

(JimmyC- went to video store to rent movies to keep puke'n kid entertained, GUESS WHAT I SAW on the shelf??? Trilogy of Terror 2!! (was afraid to touch it, so I didn't rent it!)

Post Thanks / Like

Altough I didn't talk on the Big White Telephone, I came **** near close all day Sunday. **** moat water....

The evil dolls are using Chemical and Biological Warfare. Little creatures are ignoring the Geneva Convention.
    Guess I don't feel so bad about the many that became squeaky-toys for the dog. Also explains why the dog barfed up dinner yesterday...

Trilogy of Terror 2,,, another IASW doll run amok.

Time to send in the squirrels and chipmunks.

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

TiggTigg5- I saw your explaination of IASW dolls on another forum "alien midgets". I like it!! (The girl at the next desk collects those little Toy Story aliens (one sits on top of her computer).

Another co-worker returned today from 2 weeks in Hawaii. She's brown and relaxed -- my desk was invaded and trashed by IASW dolls on Friday when I was out, so I'm a wreck! (Sorry, JimmyC, she couldn't find a grass skirt big enough for you! She did bring us macadamia nuts though. )

Opened my door Saturday at home and there were 2 black cats in my garage (I have ONE black cat and 1 white cat). The 2nd black cat was obviously a stray and starving. So, being a good samaritan, I feed it an let it stay. Of course, Bri falls in love with him cause he's really sweet, so I say she can keep him. I take him to the vet today to be checked out, and the vet just calls and says they're going to test him cause he might have a fatal cat disease that is very contagious!!! ahhh!!!

Double, triple, germ war-fare!!

What a horrible Monday!!!!!!

Guys, say something funny to cheer me up!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Queen Maytag -
    Sounds like you had a "fun" weekend - - NOT !

We really feared that you had been carried off by the evil dolls Friday - your absence was definitely noticed!

Don't mean to sound cold, but I've always told my wife that if/when our dog ever goes to that Great Fire Hydrant In The Sky, I want out next dog to be an inflatable; that way, when you travel you just let the air out, pack it in your suitcase and go. Whe you get where you're going, unpack it, blow it up (No, not *that* kind of "blow it up", JimmyC ) pat it on the head, sit it in the corner, and simply leave it there all day. Never have to feed it, don't have to worry about it, shall we say, soiling the carpeting, don't have to walk it, etc. For even more fun, inflate it with helium.

Hope things work out okay for your adopted puddy-tat!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

It's nice to be missed ... sniff... sniff... so heartwarming (if this topic (IASW) can in any way be called that )

My biggest fear at this time is for my 2 healthy cats. I would hate to think something bad would happen to them cause I took in a stray. (especially since they're so good at stalking and catching small creatures (dolls???) that try to sneak into our house. Still waiting to hear from vet, trying to think positive!

-------------------
    Weary Queen Maytag

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Will someone **please** take pity on the poor moderator that has to read **all** these replies... LOLFOTFWTIME

(okay - figure THAT one out)

------------------
    Ali's Mom
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member
    Offsite: Dec 1986
    Contemporary: Dec 1998
    Grand Floridian: Aug 1999
    Up Next:
    Grand Floridian: Dec 2000
    All Stars: Jan 2001

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Sorry - - no mercy for the Moderators, even if they *are* Laughing Out Loud Falling On The Floor With Tears In My Eyes...

<See, I DO read the other posts...>

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about the cats . Hopefully everything will turn out ok.

Ali's Mom, everything would be fine if the dolls would meet the following demands:
    1) Remove all sparkly clothing to be replaced by potato sacks.
    2) Wear Chewbaca masks forever.
    3) Never sing that sappy-sugary song again.
    4) Be relocated to the country of origin. US dolls will be relocated to Three Mile Island.
    5) Not be allowed to multiply
    6) Removal of all brain implants from their victims. (Those things keep messing up my radio stations)

The dolls have until Midnight, or the squirrels will begin offensive operations. I know it's short notice, but they messed with my beer. No Mercy.

That is all.

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Should we be worried about the little dolls at El Rio Del Tiempo? Will flaming flatulence(-as you so aptly put it JimmyC)bring these dolls to submission? Or are they invincible because they are used to that kind of warfare due to the fact there are a lot of people eating refried beans at the restaurant nearby?

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent point Disneygurll (aren't we women clever??? ) I think JimmyC should BE AFRAID because I know for a fact that ride is closed for refurb. (or it was when I was there 1st week Aug.), so I'm WONDERING what has happened to those dolls???? I'd resist the urge for tacos to go with your beer if it suddenly hits ya, JimmyC!

TiggTigg5 - was only slightly disappointed to find out how you knew the date of Beth's anniversary (do you ever forget anything you read???). I still think you're a spy (or at least have a photographic memory). Tell me if I'm close.... I have you pictured as a cross between Harrison Ford and Henry Fonda (before he died but NOT JUST before, you know, a while back... (have I dug myself out yet?? ). (Kinda gruff/dashing/wise)

I'm still working on my mental picture of JimmyC.....

Imalismom - "Gotta love us!" (we're kinda like the ugly step sisters/brothers you can't get rid of! )

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 13, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 13, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Okay another second time around post over here!
    wrong password heregoes
    -why doesn't anyone try to make a mental pic of me!? (wahhhh)
    -Only one person compliments my odd insulting strange funkified IASW remake directed and produced by ME!
    Thats not exactly what I had said the first time with the wrong password! but close enough!

The reason this always happens is Because I have a normal password on everything to do with computers but patricia took it so i had to make this one up and i always just by habit put my reg password in!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

I just wanted to tell everyone I'm not a winer that was just me being Eeyore i don't care that people don't give me credit. That was not meant to be snootie either. But yuh know I am a lonsome Donkey

^
    My mom thinks I was wining

------------------
    *The Lonsome Donkey*
    -Eeyore

Post Thanks / Like

Midnight has come and gone, and no word from the evil-dolls.
    TiggTigg5, prep your A-10.
    Typhoon, I want a lot of smoke on target (just kidding, thought I was a tank commander for a second ) As soon as recon is finished, draw up a fire plan to include everything, upto and including chemical weapons.
    Jeff, get that Tinkerbell outfit dry-cleaned, you'll be leading the air assult forces.
    Eeyore, I consider you a valuable member of the team. You will be in charge of Logistics. You will keep supply lines open and the flow of ammo, food, and beer going to the troops. You will work out of Splash Mountain. Since you are underaged, I have arranged a special shipment from Apu at Kwikimart for Green Squishy syrup, straight.
    PHASE 1 RECON
    Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers have been re-assigned to Chip and Dales Marine RECON. They will infiltrate IASW, recon the sparkly-outfit rooms, barracks, transports, and other main targets. If opportunity allows, they will plant various signaling devices, booby-traps, and monitoring systems.
    Once they return, TiggTigg5 and Typhoon coordinate your attacks. Make sure to inform Jeff when the fires will shift for him to lead the Air Assult in. Don't need any toasted wings. Eeyore, keep all routes open and ride Splash Mtn. many times to distract the dolls.

That is all for now. Good Luck.

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

PAGE 5 ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE CANNOT DO A PAGE 6!!!!!!!

Did anyone think that Queen Matag's page would go this far?

BTW: Mental picture of me for Ozarker, the Norway troll is cuter

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

All Hail, Queen Maytag !! Page Five !! Whodathunkit ???

Okay, Queen Maytag, good detective work - you got me. I actually *AM* Harrison Ford. And, I identify closely with Norman Thayer, Henry Fonda's character in "On Golden Pond". <Actually, I've been told I look like a cross between Marty Feldman and Kathy Kinney.>

JimmyC - The A-10 (now disguised as a mini-MD80 with Continental paint job) is on the tarmac at MCO, but I'm having a tough time chasing away the provisioning folks who keep trying to load it with stale peanuts and flat soda. Ready to roll upon command!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: