Originally posted by disney4adults2?:
I have been before, but it was so long ago that I do not remember what it was like. We will be staying at the Movie Resort. Will I be able to go to the Sports Resort and use their atheletic facilities also?
Umm, there are no athletic facilities at the Sports resort. Only some of the deluxe resorts have fitness facilities. It's just called the All Star Sports Resort because that is its *theme*. It's only for pretend [img]graemlins/laughing.gif[/img]

You will have a great time at WDW. I am 24 and I have gone with my sisters, boyfriend (now husband...we were married there last year and spent our honeymoon there too!).

Will you be going with a significant other or just with friends or family? There are a few good books out there geared towards adults. One is Birnbaum's Guide to WDW for Couples. I believe Birnbaum also has a guide called WDW Without the Kids, aimed at grown up guests. Just go to Amazon or a bookstore near you in the travel section, you will find lots of stuff.

Disneyworld is ten times better as an adult because you are free to do whatever you want!