Quantcast Art of animation or Caribbean Beach

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Art of animation or Caribbean Beach

How are the buses at Art of Animation? Do they have a designated bus? Do the buses run on a better time schedule than the All stars? If you had to choose between Art and the Caribbean beach, which one would you go with and why?
    Sarah K.
    85-87 Campground - 89 CAbins
    91 The Tree House Villas - 2001 Nov. Lake Buena Vista Best W.
    2002 Movies - 2002 Sports
    2003 Music - 2004 Cabins
    2006 DW Movies
    2013 DisneyLand- Embassy Suites S
    2014 Disneyland-Anaheim Plaza
    2015 Disneyworld Sports
    2017 DL?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be a hard decision for me. I personally love the theming at CBR and don't mind the spread out feeling of the resort. It has always been quiet for us and a nice way to kick back and relax. We like the pool theming there and it's personally one of my favorite food courts.

With that being said now that I have my son who, eat, breaths, and sleeps anything Cars and Nemo I'd stay at AOA in a heartbeat. We visited there on our last trip and he was having a field day. From our visit it looks as if they have a central bus stop for all sections of the resort like the All Stars do. The food court looked clean and all the CM's were very nice and helpful while we were there. I'd love to have a chance to stay there one time.
    Also cute and fluffy!!!!!
    Blue punch-buggy, no punch back!

Post Thanks / Like

Both are great, but CBR has five bus stops and A od A only one. Pirate theme or movie theme? They may be approximately the same cost if you are thinking suites at AofA.
    Pirate Granny

October 2020 — 3 nights OKW, 3 nights Poly Lakeview and 1 night BWV studios
    November 2020 — BRV studio 9 nights
    December 2020 entire family GV OKW
    December 2020 January 2021 BCV studio

OH YEAH BABY !!! Proud owners at OKW + BCV + BRV + RR

Post Thanks / Like

In 6 trips in the last 10 years we have NEVER consistently rode or used Disney transportation until we stayed at AoA in January. The bus system was awesome. We were so impressed. I will say this. We did stay dec 27th to January 6th peak holiday time but the hotel seemed virtually empty. I asked a cast member and he said that this hotel doesnt allow special rates so some times they have lower occupancy than Pop or All Stars. Either was we truly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend Disney transportation at this property.
    Yacht Club May 2015
    AoA Holiday 2013
    Pop Century May 2012, July 2011, May 2008, and May 2006
    All Star Music Sept 2007
    All Star Movies May 2006
    Many Trips as a Child Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Swan, Dolphin, and Board Walk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DANAM View Post
    In 6 trips in the last 10 years we have NEVER consistently rode or used Disney transportation until we stayed at AoA in January. The bus system was awesome. We were so impressed. I will say this. We did stay dec 27th to January 6th peak holiday time but the hotel seemed virtually empty. I asked a cast member and he said that this hotel doesnt allow special rates so some times they have lower occupancy than Pop or All Stars. Either was we truly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend Disney transportation at this property.
    Well, that is not true about "no special rates". The Little Mermaid rooms are often excluded from discounts, but the suites are frequently discounted. Glad you had good transportation that week though. That must have been a pleasant surprise.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: