Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMouse View Post
Being in the park restaurants is one thing, it's another to be in Citricos, Victoria & Alberts, California Grill.

On a 3 night cruise, I would agree is much more lax and acceptable but on a 7 nighter.....I don't agree.

I will wear what I want regardless but I think once you give the guests the ok to wear shorts, they will then start coming in sloppy.

I've already seen this with my own 2 eyes and shorts was never even approved yet.

The other cruise lines have a standard with this, Disney having more class should not lower that standard....in the end DCL is Disney but this is NO Themepark......
Jiko isn't at the theme park, it's in AK Lodge and it's upscale like Cali Grill, Citricos. That is my point- they tell us on the phone this is a signature restaurant, dress code enforced and someone comes wearing a sweat suit, another in dirty work boots and torn jean shorts (a man). Cruise as well. I have no idea why they allow people to come in dressed these ways when they clearly state the rules on the phone, website and in the cuise documents.