Quantcast Survivor: Caramoan (Fans v. Favorites) - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll miss Corrine but think she got too confident in her plan and told Dawn too soon. Glad to see a shake-up though and I hope Malcolm can pull something off. But I'm not a fan of Eddie and Reynold.
    "Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!"

Proud mom of Elias - born Sept 2008!

WDW College Program Alum-Fall 2001

I runDisney - 2010 DL Half, 2012 Coast to Coast DL Half and Wine & Dine, 2014 Tinker Bell Half, 2014 Avengers Half, 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge, 2015 Dumbo Double Dare

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

That was a pretty unsatisfying ending. After all that alleged intrigue and talk of blindsides to have it just go plain vanilla at the end was a big letdown, if you ask me.

Also what was that ridiculously contrived thing with Malcolm and Reynold's idol??? That whole thing felt so incredibly fake I almost turned off the show.

"No. Wait, Reynold. They're voting for me. That's what all this was about. Trust me. Give me the idol. Really."

"Okay."

Ian șOș
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! ș0ș

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You're right about last night's show, Ian. I was shaking my head when Malcolm asked him for the idol, and Reynold GAVE it to him!!!!

I was sorry to see Michael go. I would have preferred Philip (Secret Agent) over him.

Andrea tried her feminine wiles on Eddie. Watch out for that one.

I find myself rooting for Cochran more and more.
    Just Jill.......

Post Thanks / Like

That tribal had to be heavily edited, and I would think Reynold and Malcolm had to have talked about the passing of the idol beforehand. It was too quick and the 'acting' was horrible.

I like Dawn, but all her deep breathing, stressing, crying, etc. is getting kind of old. She's played this game before. She knows the deal. Wonder why she's having all these issues?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    That tribal had to be heavily edited, and I would think Reynold and Malcolm had to have talked about the passing of the idol beforehand. It was too quick and the 'acting' was horrible.

I like Dawn, but all her deep breathing, stressing, crying, etc. is getting kind of old. She's played this game before. She knows the deal. Wonder why she's having all these issues?
    Okay, now, I must be going soft in my tender middle age, because I totally bought the Malcolm-Reynold idol trade off as authentic. And a good move for Malcolm. He didn't have to play his. But his game is in trouble.

Dawn, she did this last time, too! Come on, Dawn. I don't get it. And last time, she almost quit, too. It's why I didn't like her last time. I had forgotten about it. I don't like anyone who mentions they could quit or walk away and uses it to go further in the game. If it's just a momentary panic and she doesn't have people begging her to stay, I will feel better.

But stealth-boss Philip is a real problem. His idea of stealth is apparently still blurting out all the planning and wrangling at Tribal Council, clueing Malcolm in when he could have potentially been gone (had Andrea not changed her mind, which still made no sense to me).
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

My only thought when I saw that preview for next week was, "I'm not sure I'm gonna watch."

Her whining and histrionics are too much for me. I can't stand her.
    Ian șOș
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! ș0ș

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ugh. Phillip drives me crazy !! Why is he still there??
    šš*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    Ugh. Phillip drives me crazy !! Why is he still there??
    Well yeah, this. What a waste. He was out first in the challenge this week...what a surprise. I've chosen to just ignore his antics, which I feel the producers have allowed to cheapen yet another season.

Post Thanks / Like

AWESOME!!!!!!!
    šš*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, glad Phillip is gone, but it wasn't really satisfying to me though. I'm not liking Malcolm this time around, and I find it completely ridiculous how predictable the finding of the idol(s) is.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, glad Phillip is gone, but it wasn't really satisfying to me though. I'm not liking Malcolm this time around, and I find it completely ridiculous how predictable the finding of the idol(s) is.
    I thought it was well done. I was very satisfied. I've never enjoyed Malcolm more. I guess we're opposite on this one. Except that I do agree about the idol. I'm done with the whole hidden idol thing. With drama like tonight, they are bound to keep it forever and every season, I hope they get rid of it.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Loved tribal council. I would like to see the alliances become more even in numbers. Hopefully next week.
    OS 12/76,7/82,3/85
    FW 8/89
    POR 8/95,8/98,11/00,1/4,10/10
    AS 3/211/3,11/5,11/7,11/12
    BCV/YC 7/3,10/14
    VWL 7/3,5/4,5/5,1/6,10/6,3/7,1/8,10/8,3/9,10/9,3/11,10/13
    OKW 12/4,10/11
    POP 5/6
    CS 5/6,12/9
    BWV 10/7,5/11
    DCL 5/6,1/12,7/12,10/12,3/13
    SSR 7/7
    POFQ 3/11
    BLT 1/12
    GC 9/7,2/15
    AUL 2/15

Post Thanks / Like

Don't they hide the idols again once they have been played?
    OS 12/76,7/82,3/85
    FW 8/89
    POR 8/95,8/98,11/00,1/4,10/10
    AS 3/211/3,11/5,11/7,11/12
    BCV/YC 7/3,10/14
    VWL 7/3,5/4,5/5,1/6,10/6,3/7,1/8,10/8,3/9,10/9,3/11,10/13
    OKW 12/4,10/11
    POP 5/6
    CS 5/6,12/9
    BWV 10/7,5/11
    DCL 5/6,1/12,7/12,10/12,3/13
    SSR 7/7
    POFQ 3/11
    BLT 1/12
    GC 9/7,2/15
    AUL 2/15

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wildernesslady View Post
    Don't they hide the idols again once they have been played?
    Yes, up until certain numbers, I think. Yay.

Post Thanks / Like

And I'm not feeling the 'best tribal council ever' thing either. I mean, it was interesting, but for me, there have been better, more satisfying blindsides and surprised looks than we got last night. Phillip hardly reacted (I mean, he did kind of take one for the team) and that couldn't have been the reaction the 'three stooges' wanted.

I wish Malcolm would have held on to his other idol and tried to get back an alliance with a favorite. I didn't realize from what they are showing us that the 3 of them were so ostracized. I guess he feels the 'pretty boys' alliance is the only way to go. Shame.

Post Thanks / Like

I was glad to see Phillip gone as I was not looking forward to seeing the twit sitting with the final 3 again. I would have liked to see Eddie go, not feeling the Pretty Boys. Loved Malcom the first time, not so much this go round. Enough already with the Hidden Idol!
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I wish Malcolm would have held on to his other idol and tried to get back an alliance with a favorite. I didn't realize from what they are showing us that the 3 of them were so ostracized. I guess he feels the 'pretty boys' alliance is the only way to go. Shame.
    Not a big fan of Reynold and Eddie, but at least Malcolm has shown some strategy. You can't go to the end with seven people and he couldn't have felt comfortable with his spot in that seven knowing that strong players go after merge. Malcolm would have been one of their first to go anyway, so he brought in the other strong guys to try to make a go if it. Makes good sense to me. I'm thinking of them as Malcolm's Merry Men.

Then, holding on to his own idol might have bought him an extra week, or more if he won challenges, but he would still be the next to go once he lost that net. Now he has some numbers and a threat to try to win some others over to his alliance. It was really the only way to try to make it to the end vs holding on a few more days. Which is why I thought it was a brilliant move, even though I dislike Reynold and Eddie. Watching the seven so secure in their alliance have to scramble for a last minute plan was worth it. Even if he does leave himself vulnerable. But sometimes there is power in the illusion and now some people might consider where they stand in that majority and shift alliances. Whole new game, potentially. Though I think they will still get rid of any one of the three of them at first chance.

Though I do understand that Malcolm siding with Reynold and Eddie, and that comment about lying to women earlier might have sunk him a bit in favorable opinion. Things not to say on TV: I'm comfortable lying to women. I do it all the time.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Well, like I said, he apparently feels that is the only way to go. I get it, just don't like it. But in the end, it's the stupid HII I don't like. Watch it come through again and take him to the end. What happened to the days when the clues were earned and it took 2 or 3 of them to finally find it? That was at least a little better in my book.

Post Thanks / Like

We really enjoyed Tribal Council last night. The look on Andrea's face was priceless when the 2nd hidden idol came out. The Three Guys were having the best time. Michael was enjoying their moment as well.

Phillip is out, and thank heaven for that. I was getting tired of his shenanigans.

I'm rooting for Cochran at the moment, unless he does something really dumb and blows his chance at the final 3.
    Just Jill.......

Post Thanks / Like

Well, like I said, he apparently feels that is the only way to go. I get it, just don't like it. But in the end, it's the stupid HII I don't like. Watch it come through again and take him to the end. What happened to the days when the clues were earned and it took 2 or 3 of them to finally find it? That was at least a little better in my book.
    I wonder how many they actually hide? Maybe they put out one for everyone and just wait and see who gets one first, then collect the rest of them. Sometimes it seems like it, way too easy. Everyone stops looking once they know there's one found, so why not?
    Sherri

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: