I understand BrerGnat. I think we do tend to lean towards where we were raised to go. I feel sorry for those that have never been treated to either . I have a 21 year old adopted son that has never been to either and I have told him that he hasn't seen a theme park for real until he sees a Disney. I wonder if your breakdowns were possibly handicap loads? These were obviously not as they either had to pull us all off the ride or they told us flat out they had to reboot the ride because it shut down. I understand it is older and I did not say this at all deters us from going back. We loved it matter of fact, I just didn't like DCA but know I will have to go back for the children. I am sure that it will grow on us over time. I also saw trash in the HM and other rides also, I had never seen that before in WDW either. Maybe times have simply changed, I'll find out soon enough as we are going to WDW sometime later this year. I will report honestly on that trip also. It is sad, but I do know that with lack of control on parent's parts, and just overall attitude changes across the world, these things are harder for them to keep clean and going properly. There are far more rule breakers these days and frankly they ruin everything and just cause more work for these poor overworked cast members. I love Disneyland for what it is, that is for sure! I was disappointed in the ride breakdowns however, that is no secret. And yes, all we have near us now is Six flags so I know them well. Ours is well maintained for the most part and clean. NOT near Disney Caliber however by no means. Please remember that this was more than one person's input on DCA, not just mine and they are not a Disney Lover like you and I therefore it was more of an honest answer I think that either of us would give! That said, we will try to revisit in the next year and a half. I am going to hopefully be doing WDW 2 times in the next year and hopefully a DL/DCA 1 time so I am looking at the Premier pass for myself. :-).