Just returned from our Wild Africa Trek. You start the same spot as everyone else (you even have to sign the same release forms) behind the Tusker House. You get your canteen and your name tag. Those going on the rope bridges and through the "jungle" head one way to get suited up and your group (in our case just our family) gets their own guide and heads out into the African Village. We had a wonderful guide who in addition to taking pictures of our family and the animals/plants was very knowledgable and personable. Felt like we'd known her for ages after about 15 minutes. We traveled the Pangani Trail with her. Saw wonderful things as well as a surprise in the aviary. We then boarded a truck with seats along the side. One section was folded up and the wheelchair was backed in and locked down. My son was at the back of the truck facing the drivers side. We said goodbye to our first guide and two others who were leading the rest of our group took over. We then drove out into the regular safari, we were able to slow a little. When we got past the hippos, we pulled over and the others of our group joined us. We were given ice cold towels with citronella plus some other oils. Very nice. We continued on the safari but could pull over and/or go into areas not on the regular safari to get closer looks at animals. Our next stop was the BOMA on the grasslands area. We had a wonderful meal and got to watch animals as we ate. I did notice that one person in our party had a specially prepared meal. We loaded back on the truck and complete the safari. Again, we got to stop or pull into a side path to get better looks at animals. The guides to special care to try to take pictures of my son with animals in the background which was difficult as they had to get in odd positions since he couldn't be moved. All in all it was well worth the money. The best experience of our trip.