Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
You know what I haven't heard anyone mention?

The FACT that the availability of wine and beer at THIS particular restaurant is a THEMATICAL thing. Can't anyone else appreciate the fact that, perhaps, it was the Chef(s) who were given the task to make an "authentic" French restaurant, and part of that authenticity would be to offer wine, at least, with dinner?

Can't we maybe see this as Disney going in the direction of offering immersively themed, AUTHENTIC experiences throughout the new Fantasyland area? Is this such a bad thing?

And yeah, it's all about the money. It always has been, always will be. Don't we want Disney to make huge profits? Isn't that how we get more investment into the parks?

Just saying...

And, all I know is when I enter Magic Kingdom in December I will be in and the thought will not even cross my mind that someone at sometime is probably having a nice expensive glass of wine with their dinner at BOG....I will enter the park look at the Castle and all my thoughts will be dreams that I have the opportunity to see the most beautiful thing in the world