Quantcast Where are some of the regulars?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where are some of the regulars?

I understand that with message boards there is a general ebb and flow.

I understand...

People discovering the board and posting for a while and then losing interest.

People getting close to their trip and posting then after the trip, needing a break.

I also tend to go through stages where I check Intercot often and then a couple of months where I dissapear myself.

However I cannot help but notice that some of the "long time" character information regulars are missing. "Joanna", you still out there? Where has "Blue Genie" been? I know that "Hayden's Dad" and "Likes To Work Out" still check Intercot out every so often...but where are "Gooy0101", "Kim Possible", "Emmbowles"?.....

Oh well I hope eveyone is doing well. Seems like the character world is "blazing" with news and rumors lately.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember Jym? who used to do the top ten CS and TS restaurants every year?

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Greenlawler

I am still around! I check every so often on anything "new" posted here.....seems a bit quiet though lately.....

I did read on another board that Jack & Sally may be appearing in the MNSSHP....any new headway on that??

I am hoping there will be some new characters announced for MVMCP, but I haven't read anywhere a list of possibilities yet!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak1313 View Post
    Hey Greenlawler

I am still around! I check every so often on anything "new" posted here.....seems a bit quiet though lately.....

I did read on another board that Jack & Sally may be appearing in the MNSSHP....any new headway on that??

I am hoping there will be some new characters announced for MVMCP, but I haven't read anywhere a list of possibilities yet!
    Good to hear from you. I too heard the Jack and Sally rumor. I will keep my ear to the ground on that one.
    I think the sucsses of the Pixar day did a lot in encouraging WDW to bring out characters. If the rumors are true and Gaston and Lotso will be out at MNSSHP along with some others then maybe they have gotten the message. People will change plans and come to see new characters. I have not heard anything about MVMCP yet but I would expect some change. I think they got some complaints about the total lack of changes last year.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

Post Thanks / Like

i'm still here and check intercot almost every day. i'll be going back the first week of oct. and to a halloween party on 10/1, so i'll be able to update some then.
    POR 10/13, DL Hotel 9/13, Poly 1/13
    CB 10/12
    Poly 1/12
    POR 10/11
    POFQ 5/11
    Poly 1/11
    GF 11/10
    POFQ 5/10
    Poly 1/10
    WL 10/09
    WL 6/09
    AKL1/09
    CB 7/08
    CS 5/08
    Pop 4/08
    CB 10/07 &12/07
    Yacht Club 07
    POFQ 06
    POFQ 05
    POR 04
    ASM 03
    ASM 00
    AS Movies 99
    OffSite 97
    AS Sports 96

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
    I think the sucsses of the Pixar day did a lot in encouraging WDW to bring out characters. If the rumors are true and Gaston and Lotso will be out at MNSSHP along with some others then maybe they have gotten the message. People will change plans and come to see new characters. I have not heard anything about MVMCP yet but I would expect some change. I think they got some complaints about the total lack of changes last year.
    I agree, that the Pixar weekend hopefully opened Disney's eyes to the fact we want more rare characters out and about (I was TOTALLY bummed I couldn't be there for that weekend).
    Gaston & Lotso is a great edition, we need the characters in the parades available too! Like how about Pain & Panic or Hades or Christopher Robin or something! One new character is not enough of a draw still to some people.
    It will be great to see some new characters at MVMCP, as I am hoping to attend one of those this year.....keep me posted if you hear anything!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still here. Just haven't had much to post about lately, unfortunately
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

hey Greenlawler!

Glad to hear I've been missed...lol!
    I had a baby 5 months ago and have been so busy with him, so I've been preoccupied and haven't been on here much. We're planning a trip in December and going to MVMCP, so here's hoping for some new characters.
    The past few times I've gotten on here, there just hasn't been much to read about. Hopefully, Disney will bring out some new characters and create some excitement for us.
    Hope all is well with everyone!!
    Oct 2010: Bonnet Creek
    Dec 2009: Cypress Palms
    June 2009: B. Creek
    May 2009: POP
    May 2005: B. Creek
    May-July 2001: CM @ Blizzard Beach
    June 2000: C. Palms
    May 2000: Senior trip
    March 1998: All Star Sports
    May 1997: C. Palms
    May 1993: Vistana