Quantcast 1st birthday party ideas mickey theme

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1st birthday party ideas mickey theme

Does anyone have any fun idea for my baby boys first birthday party. My husband really wants it to be Mickey Mouse theme and I have found some nice decorations. I can get my mom to help make a nice cake but I am not sure on the best MM decorating ideas. Any other ways to do MM theme food?
    visits WDW-79,87,88,93,97,98,99,02,05, 06,10,11 stayed-offsite, Polynesian, Port Orleans, Wilderness Lodge
    Married at the Disney Wedding Pavilion in February 99,(and still a happy disney girl) , -Disneyland 07-
    - Next DisneyWorld JANUARY 2012

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You could use a Mickey head cookie cutter and make cute sandwiches. They also sell Mickey shaped chicken nuggets at costco. If you google Mickey Mouse themed food, there are some cute oreo cookie ideas.
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome "

79,87,88: off property
    89:CB
    99:POR (DS first visit & b-day)
    00,02,:ASS (DS b-day)
    04,05:POP
    06,07:ASM
    08:ASM (Anniversary Trip)
    Nov 08:ASM (DS first visit)
    Aug 2011 ASM (DS first visit, DS b-day)

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea! I had no idea about the chicken nuggets, my mom has a costco card so we'll have to go check it out.
    visits WDW-79,87,88,93,97,98,99,02,05, 06,10,11 stayed-offsite, Polynesian, Port Orleans, Wilderness Lodge
    Married at the Disney Wedding Pavilion in February 99,(and still a happy disney girl) , -Disneyland 07-
    - Next DisneyWorld JANUARY 2012

Post Thanks / Like

You could send out invitations resembling the old style ticket books with your childs birthday being the E ticket ride! Mouse ears could be a party favor. You can make them using a headband and some foam or cardboard for ears. Being a 1st birthday they probably won't remember much so make sure you have fun and take plenty of pictures to share with them when they are older!
    There are old pilots and there are bold pilots but there are no old bold pilots!

Post Thanks / Like

I had my sons Mickey themed birthday out but I had the tablecloths in Mickey colors. Some were black, yellow and red. Got one of the giant Mickey baloons which he loved and they sell Mickey birthday balloons in the dollar store as well. I used those to decorate his gift area etc. I also took his highchair and decorated it with Mickey's colors as well. Had a mickey pinata for the little kids...can put toys in instead of candy. If you have a lot of little kids coming do a craft table with mickey coloring pages, Mickey stamp activities etc. I also had games for the adults like guess what month my son was from birth to 11 months with photos printed out on a poster board. Also had them play a game where you write down milestones or things your child can and cant do yet. I put 2 chairs out on each side of room. One chair had yes and the other had no. Everyone started out in the center. Some examples were can my son throw a ball, walk, wave hi, eat with a spoon etc. And people would either walk to the yes or no chair. When one person was left they got to choose a prize. So I had some mickey games for the kids and some reg adult non mickey related games. They also sell Mickey pizza in the store so you can either make your own for the kiddies or buy it. People sat at Mickey's clubhouse named tables. I made mickey head placecards. You can also do a hidden mickey game with the kids. Enjoy!
    First Trip '77
    Disney Cast Member WDW '98
    1st yr Anniversary Trip '02
    DVC mem '04
    Family Reunion '05! & Dads 70th '11
    Found out we were having a baby' Disneyland, CA March '08
    1st TRIP for DS 7/09 BIL WDW Wedding!
    Found out baby #2 was coming WDW 5/11
    #2 1st trip Sept'12 & Son#1 5th trip!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm planning a Mickey themed party for my 4 yr old. There are a ton of cute decor items on Etsy and most look simple enough to make yourself.
    Michelle

Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: