Um, it will be very, very difficult. But, not impossible.

First of all, you will miss a LOT of Electronica if you only budget, what, 30 min? In order to view the DL fireworks at 9:30, you have to head OUT of DCA by 9pm, at the latest, to have time to get over to DL, into the park, and to a spot conducive to seeing the show. LOTS of people do this last minute, so it's not as easy as it seems on paper. Plus, watching from the train station end isn't very good. You will miss a LOT of the action that happens by the castle (which is small, so you have to be up close to see it). I recommend seeing these fireworks from the hub, and no further back than that.

Now, onto WoC. For a show at 10:15, you need to be IN the viewing spot no later than 9:45 if you want to actually see the show at all. Arriving at 9:15-9:30 would be a better idea.

The DL fireworks show is long, close to 20 min, so if you try to watch it, you won't get out of DL park until 10pm (as the masses will cut your ability to quickly leave). The viewing area for WoC is a good 10 min walk into the park, so you would barely make it. The CMs stop letting people into the viewing areas about 5 min prior to show time.

Let me just tell you, the Disneyland fireworks are WAY better than anything at WDW. WAY better. I'd not miss them if you've never seen them.

Can you see an earlier or later WoC show? Both are worth seeing, but you can't do the fireworks and the 10:15 show. You can MAYBE do the 9pm WoC and then hoof it over to DL for the fireworks.

I'd hold out hope that they will add an even LATER WoC show. They routinely ran three shows over the summer last year, the latest being at 11pm. Maybe they'll do this again?