Quote Originally Posted by WDWCrazyKaren View Post
I would guess that it depends on your definition of "relaxing". DH and I find it very relaxing to slump into a few chairs in a bar/lounge with a cocktail or beverage of choice and just do nothing but people watch.
That's kinda what i'm getting at. Plus there must be enough to keep my boys from tugging my chain to go do this or that, away from the resort.

While i love the Epcot resort area, the problem for me is that it is too convenient. Walking distance to 2 parks, Boardwalk entertainment and mini-golf is great, but it seems there is always something someone wants to do.....now. So i get very little rest there. Also there isn't the "immersive experience" that some other resorts provide. Sorry, but i never once thought i was at a New England beach house.

I am hoping that on our next trip we can slow down a little and enjoy the resort. Taking walks aroung the grounds, enjoying a drink at the lounge or pool bar, debriefing my fellow vacationers after a day at the parks, and having something to keep my sons occupied so they don't beg to ride Test Track or Rockin Roller Coaster one more time..... now that's what i'm talking about.

Thanks all.