Quantcast Easy Breakfasts at The Parks

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Easy Breakfasts at The Parks

Looking for easy breakfast ideas at each of the parks. Don't mind quick sit downs, just not looking for long drawn out character breakfasts. We always get there and grab the first thing we see and it is always rather disappointing. We are staying at The Dolphin and I wasn't too impressed with their morning offerings.

We are less than a month away!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

At the Magic Kingdom, I like the Main Street Bakery. In Epcot, you can try the food offerings at the Land Pavilion (and while there can snag a fast pass for Soarin). At Disney Studios, Starring Rolls Bakery is good. Nothing comes to mind for me at Animal Kingdom.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Another vote for the Main Street Bakery. I make it a "must" on every trip!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Pizzafari has a great breakfast pizza in Animal Kingdom. We also love Main Street Bakery and The Land.

July 2001--FW
    Christmas 2005--Offsite
    Oct 2007--GF
    May 2008--Pop
    Oct 2009--Poly
    Oct 2010--BW
    Nov 2010--CS
    Nov/Dec 2011--BW
    Feb 2012--GF
    April 2012--AS
    Sep 2012--WL
    April 2013--Fantasy (eastern carribean)
    Sep 2013-SS
    Sep 2014-Fantasy (western carribean)
    Jan 2015-CS
    May 2016-Fantasy

Post Thanks / Like

We rarely eat breakfast in the parks because you lose some valuable ride time when lines are lower. Have you tried some nearby resorts pre-park opening? Yacht and Beach Club and Boardwalk must have some great options within easy distance. I haven't found much for breakfast at parks that I couldn't get as good or better at my own resort, as far as quick service options.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

We always eat something in the room or grab cereal at the food court. Nothing too sugary because that bombs everyone's blood sugar and makes us cranky . I've been bringing those little boxes of Cheerios and some paper bowls with me the last couple of trips. I buy some milk and a banana, and presto.... breakfast is done. Cheap, too!
    Just Jill.......

Post Thanks / Like

You can also get pastries and coffee at the Kusafiri Coffee window at Tusker House in AK (and grab a fastpass for Safari while you're there). You can also pick up fruit at the big cart in front of the Safari ride. They have lots of tables at the Dawa Bar next door where you can eat, and I think the entertainment (African drummers/dancers) comes into the bar around 10am most mornings. It's a fun, easy breakfast spot.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all, I really appreciate your expertise! Will definitely hit up The Main Street Bakery, The Land, Pizzafari and Starring Rolls. Just the suggestions I needed. We are going the week before Thanksgiving so the parks aren't busy enough that I feel guilty having breakfast while there are rides to be ridden!

Post Thanks / Like

oh and Kusafiri Coffee too!

Post Thanks / Like

I like to hit the Land pavilion for breakfast in Epcot. I don't think many people realize it is serving breakfast and there is a wide variety of hot and cold food and it is quick. You can grab a fastpass and some food at the same time!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogieMan View Post
    I like to hit the Land pavilion for breakfast in Epcot. I don't think many people realize it is serving breakfast and there is a wide variety of hot and cold food and it is quick. You can grab a fastpass and some food at the same time!
    Its my impression that the Land does not open til 11AM. Too late for breakfast.
    PETE FROM NYC
    DISNEY NUT SINCE THE 1950s.
    I AM POOH SIZED AND PROUD OF IT.
    FORGET ABOUT THAT OTHER FAT GUY ON TV.
    I AM THE REAL KING OF QUEENS
    TWELVE TRIPS FROM 1975 - 2007 all by plane
    Drove down 2009,2010,2012,2014.
    DVC since 9/09. We own at BLT.
    Next trip: 11/1 to 11/12. BLT

Post Thanks / Like

The Land is open at 9, like the rest of FutureWorld, at least it was the last few times we there.

Post Thanks / Like

Sunshine Seasons in the land does a nice breakfast, and changes over to lunch at about 10:45.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Not much of a choice in my estimation: either an overpriced character meal or a less than satisfying counter service with little or no choice.

Before 9-11, there were a lot of choices - my favorite being Tony's- then they were closed because of the lower crowd levels. They never reopened for breakfast.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
    At the Magic Kingdom, I like the Main Street Bakery. In Epcot, you can try the food offerings at the Land Pavilion (and while there can snag a fast pass for Soarin). At Disney Studios, Starring Rolls Bakery is good. Nothing comes to mind for me at Animal Kingdom.
    That's our breakfast tour in a nutshell! Like a PP said I don't like wasting valuable tour time eating. When we eat in the Land we usually have half of the party ride while the other half eats breakfast and then trade off. That works best for us since we have babies that are to small for Soarin'. DHS it's wolf down breakfast and we're off. AK we eat at the resort first. MK we usually eat first or grab something very quick at MSB.

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Jill A View Post
    We always eat something in the room or grab cereal at the food court. Nothing too sugary because that bombs everyone's blood sugar and makes us cranky . I've been bringing those little boxes of Cheerios and some paper bowls with me the last couple of trips. I buy some milk and a banana, and presto.... breakfast is done. Cheap, too!
    We were so spoiled last year with a 2BR at OKW. We ate great breakfasts while everyone was getting ready. By the time everyone was ready to go everyone had eaten (in shifts). Next time, Garden Grocer delivery and breakfast in the room. Like Granny JillA, a quick bowl of cereal, some yogurt, a banana and we're ready to go.
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't been there yet...(8 days!!!!) but Boardwalk bakery also offers breakfast items and I think there is a coffee cart on the boardwalk as well. Both are close to Swan/Dolphin.
    2008 Oct-POR & BC
    2009 Oct- CS
    2009 Dec- AKL & CRB
    2010 April - Dolphin
    2010 Oct- BWI
    2011 April - POR
    2011 Oct - AKL
    2012 April - Poly
    2012 Oct - AKL & YC
    2013 April - WL
    2013 Oct - AKL
    2014 Jan - CS
    2014 April - YC & POR
    2014 Oct - WL & YC
    2014 Dec - PORFQ
    2015 April - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Joe's coffee stand on the Boardwalk also has some baked goods you can grab and go. The yogurt parfait at the Boardwalk Bakery was yummy!
    May '06 - offsite
    Dec. '07 - Poly
    Feb. '09 - WL
    Oct. '09 - CBR
    May '10 - POFQ/AKL
    Oct. '10 - BWI
    Jan./Feb. '11 - All Star Music
    March '12 - Poly
    Dec. '12 - Pop Century
    April '13 - Disneyland!
    Nov '13 - 1st Disney Cruise!
    June '14 - All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

...Another fun treat is to get a pastry or quiche in France the night before...

Ron, I like this idea!!!! I have an early appt at the Spa while the rest of my family is breakfasting. Having a piece of quiche before we leave the room will be perfect!!
    Lynne

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children"--Walt Disney

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: