Quantcast FL Annual Pass & the Dining Plans

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default FL Annual Pass & the Dining Plans

I've read a lot up on them offering dining plans and/or free dining. I just purchased a FL residents annual pass and I don't know how to go about adding the dining plan or how to get free dining. Can you experts help me with all my confusion?! Thanks in advanced
    *~Amanda~*
    Next trip: WHENEVER I WANT!!! Moved to Tampa, FL in 2009, so now I'm less than an hour away from my happy place!
    I was made & born a Disney nut... was conceived in the Hilton by Downtown Disney, in July of 1984

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want the free dining, you have to buy a two day magic your way ticket along with your hotel. You will not get any fl AP discounts, the free dining is what you get.
    We checked into it and found we were going to have to pay alot more for the free dining.
    We kept our AP discount.
    Your attention please, the Walt Disney World Railroad is now boarding for a trip around the Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like

As an Annual Passholder/Florida Resident you are better off purchasing the Tables in Wonderland card which gives you 20% off your meals (including alcoholic beverages) at most restaurants in WDW. The TIW card does add on an automatic 18% gratuity but that never bothers us as we typically tip at least 20%. The card costs $75 but if you frequently dine in WDW the card pays for itself very quickly.
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

A few of the restaurants do give you a discount with your AP. Check the AP site at Disney.
    Your attention please, the Walt Disney World Railroad is now boarding for a trip around the Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone!
    *~Amanda~*
    Next trip: WHENEVER I WANT!!! Moved to Tampa, FL in 2009, so now I'm less than an hour away from my happy place!
    I was made & born a Disney nut... was conceived in the Hilton by Downtown Disney, in July of 1984

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: