Quantcast Oddest Sight at a Disney Park - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

We were at EPCOT back in December in line for Soarin. There was a couple in front of us and the girl was dressed in full evening gown and 6 inch heals!!! So obviously the shoes were not a smart idea. So she conned the guy out of his socks so she could have something on her feet. He did seem very annoyed by her request. So the poor guy was wearing dress shoes with no socks, now that can't be comfy either! Oh, and she was having him hold her heals, and shiny silver purse too! I'm hoping they just came from a wedding. Because why else would you wear a full length evening gown and 6 inch heals to Disney World?!
    Dreaming of Disney World every day, until I can get back there again!
    Disneyland at least a dozen times growing up!
    July 1997- Wilderness Lodge (HS Graduation)
    December 2009 & 2010- POP Century (7th & 8th Wedding Anniversaries)
    November 2011, April 2012, October 2012, January 2013 Disneyland

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread has made my day!!

Many funny things have happened to us on our trip, mostly caused by us, lol. For example, it was late one night and we were leaving the Beach Club after dinner to go back to our own hotel. We were sitting on the benches, waiting for the bus when we saw two little boys run ahead and sit in another bench. Their mother eventually came, looked around confused and talking in another language. She decided to sit down on a bench and wait for her sons, problem is she decided to sit down basically on my little sister's lap!! The lady sat down, then surprised, stood up, looked at my sister, said sorry, and walked to get her kids...It was so funny!!
    Another time, we were coming back from MK at night and went on the crowded bus back to the hotel. My sister and I, deathly afraid of spiders, sat behind a guy in an Amish looking hat. We starting leaving MK when we noticed a huge spider crawling over the guy's hat...we were flipping out! We couldn't move our seat due to the crowd, so basically we were prisioners of a spider. I told my sister we had to let they guy know, so I was just about to tap his shoulder, when the person next to him saw the spider and threw it off him...Creepy, I still get the chills thinking about that spider...
    This one doesn't have anything to do with me, but I saw it...We went the the Nemo musical in AK for the first time a few years ago and sat in the higher up area. The jellyfish came out swinging, and seeming out of nowhere, slapped a guy in front of us square in the face!! It was so unexpected, we were laughing the whole time!!
    VMK: DaffyD
    Trips to WDW
    June 2001on my B-Day!Off Prop.
    August 2005 Off Prop.
    August 2006 ASMov.
    August 2008- Pop Century
    August 2009-ASMu
    April 2010-ASMu w/marching band
    Aug. 2011 ASMu
    Aug. 2012 Off Prop.
    Aug 2013 Off prop.
    Next:Aug 2014??

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and another experience involved Br'er Rabbit and Br'er Bear in AK. We were in the Oasis before going into the park when we decided to get their autographs and pictures when Rabbit and Bear got into a fight with each other. They were throwing everything they could find-including our autograph books, pens, the CM's pen, and my sister's park pass!! It was crazy!!
    VMK: DaffyD
    Trips to WDW
    June 2001on my B-Day!Off Prop.
    August 2005 Off Prop.
    August 2006 ASMov.
    August 2008- Pop Century
    August 2009-ASMu
    April 2010-ASMu w/marching band
    Aug. 2011 ASMu
    Aug. 2012 Off Prop.
    Aug 2013 Off prop.
    Next:Aug 2014??

Post Thanks / Like

Okay so it was in Disneyland at the time, but we were waiting in line for a ride in Tomorrow land, I can't remember which when we hear someone dragging and banging on a garbage can nearby. We turn around and it's Eyeore. Then once he has a couple together he breaks into an impromptu drum solo on the garbage cans and whatever else was nearby that made a fun sound. It was actually a pretty decent drum solo, definitely unexpected, quite surreal, and fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Default The man running to the HSM Parade, singing and clapping.

The man running to the HSM Parade, singing and clapping and dancing to the music. Yes, that is right....He was about 6 ft 3 and tough looking. Oh wait, that was my DH trying to embarass me, all in good fun....
    POR April/May 2007
    POR April/May 2008
    POP April/May 2009
    POR April/May 2010!!!!!!
    POR Feb/March 2011!
    POP May 2011!!!!!!!!
    POP DEC 2012
    OFF Property May 2013
    POP NOV 2013
    CSR JAN-FEB 2014 (they upgraded us from POP)
    POP MAY 14
    I love my Pens!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ksmith75 View Post
    The man running to the HSM Parade, singing and clapping and dancing to the music. Yes, that is right....He was about 6 ft 3 and tough looking. Oh wait, that was my DH trying to embarass me, all in good fun....
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Is it odd? Maybe, but it is natural. I will put this as mildly as possible to prevent it from getting censored.

We were on Kilimanjaro Safaris. We got stopped because of an animal up the way decided to lie down on the path in front of another car. We were sitting there and all of a sudden two Thompson Gazelles (I think they were the gazelles) decided to get frisky. Well, there was no stopping it and the driver did what he could to play it off and draw attention else where. The questions from little kids had me laughing at why the one was "wrestling" with the other.

I still cannot find the darn photos of the people in our vehicle, the people in other vehicles.
    1 Week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek 06/17/17 - 06/24/17; 1 Week at Orange Lake Resort 06/24/17 - 06/30/17; 1 week at OKW 12/03/17 - 12/10/17

Post Thanks / Like

We had the same thing BigRedDad, except it was the giraffes
    Justin ├o┤﴾o﴿├o┤

Apr 83 - Offsite
    Aug 83 - FW
    Aug 85 - FW
    Aug 87 - FW
    Sep 01 - All Star(Honeymoon)
    Jun 05 - FW
    Dec 07 - FW
    Mar 08 - FW
    Aug 08 - Disneyland (Offsite)
    Dec 09 - FW
    Feb 10 - Offsite-Business Trip
    Sep 10 - All Star
    Next Trip?

Post Thanks / Like

I too saw women in ridiculous heels once, but it was clear they were working girls there with Japanese business men (who were quite unfairly in reasonable footwear).

One time we saw a guy in full clothing....jeans and a t-shirt, swimming casually in the pool at AKL. ???
    Last edited by Melanie; 03-04-2010 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Not appropriate, potty humor
    "You used all the glue on purpose!"

Post Thanks / Like

We occassionally have these type of threads where overall it's fun, but unfortunately even after warning, the inappropriate, non-family friendly topics just keep popping up.

Our fun has been had here. Let's move on and continue to plan those Disney vacations.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: