Can I just say here how much I HATE the rolling back packs. UGGGHHHHHHH!!!

If I planned on doing this show and the parnter I wanted to do it with wanted to have one of these to use, as in drag it behind them, during a leg of the race, I would soo be finding another parnter.

The poker players are using them this year and the flight attendants used them last year. They seem more of a hinderance then a help. During the 1st week, the girls couldn't run to catch the tram, then the one had a heck of a time dragging it down the stairs. This week, Maria was dragging hers while she carried the balloons and left Tiffany to push/pull their statue around....unbelievable. I so would have smacked her upside her head with my packback and told her to drag both of them, if that is all the help you are going to be.

DH got the biggest kick outta of me calling the "bag drop", that I just knew was going to happen when Cheyne and Meghan and the 'Trotters got to the pit stop. Was so glad to see the 'Trotters win that leg. You just know that they wouldn't have lived the ribbing down had they let a girl beat them to the mat, after the one made the comment, that they could beat them in a foot race.

Right now, I really like the 'Trotters, Cheyne and Meghan, and the father/son team. I don't mind Justin/Zev or the "Zebra" team (as they called themselves). The rest of the teams, can go in just about any order, except for Lance and Keri - they needed to go before they even set foot on the first plane.