Quantcast On-line ADR system up and running - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I do notice there is a subtle difference between the error messages when you enter an incorrect confirmation # and a correct one:

Incorrect:
    The reservation(s) you were trying to retrieve cannot be found. Please check that youve entered the correct confirmation number and the phone number you provided when making the reservation.

Correct:
    We are unable to retrieve your reservation. You may continue to make your dining reservations, contact your travel agent, or call 407-WDW-DINE for assistance.

Disney Vacation Club Members may also contact Member Services for assistance.

So it's doing something with the TA confirmation numbers.
    Geaux Tigers!

Last Trip: Honeymoon at DL and So. Cal. CityPass 5/27 - 6/2/2007

Next trip: WDW 9/6-12/2009 @ Pop for DD's 4th birthday!

Follow the trip on Twitter: scottinwdw.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried again and I was able to get into it. I couldn't retrieve my formerly booked reservations under my package confirmation # (MJ #) but was able to bring up each reservation by the confirmation # of each. I was also able to get the Crystal Palace when I wanted it and 'Ohana's for the date I wanted (although it is a lot later than I wanted) but had not been able to get anything on that night for it before. So I guess the system works! I'm happy!
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    I tried again and I was able to get into it. I couldn't retrieve my formerly booked reservations under my package confirmation # (MJ #) but was able to bring up each reservation by the confirmation # of each. I was also able to get the Crystal Palace when I wanted it and 'Ohana's for the date I wanted (although it is a lot later than I wanted) but had not been able to get anything on that night for it before. So I guess the system works! I'm happy!
    Yes, you can bring up each reservation already booked that way. The problem comes in if you want to book your 90+10 online. Without having that reservation number recognized, it won't let you book the first 10 days of your vacation when you're 90 days out.
    Geaux Tigers!

Last Trip: Honeymoon at DL and So. Cal. CityPass 5/27 - 6/2/2007

Next trip: WDW 9/6-12/2009 @ Pop for DD's 4th birthday!

Follow the trip on Twitter: scottinwdw.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope the DVC issue is fixed prior to my reservation booking window. I would hate to start off behind the eight ball if online users are able to begin booking at 6am and phone callers are stuck with 7am. That would allow an entire hour for the most popular eateries to book up before I can even call. I'd hate to not be able to get CRT, 'Ohana, etc.
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

I had problems with my reservation number being picked up, so I called disney dining. A cast member did confirm to me that the online system will allow guests to start making reservations starting at 6:00 am eastern time.
    '91 Grand Floridian
    '01 Caribbean Beach
    '02 Grand Floridian
    '03 Coronado Springs
    '04 Dolphin / Grand Floridan
    '07 Caribbean Beach
    '07 Disneyland
    '09 Caribbean Beach
    '10 Caribbean Beach
    '11 Pop Century
    '12 Wilderness Lodge (January/February)
    '13 Off Site Rental Home
    '14 Off Site Condo

Post Thanks / Like

Wow - I hope that one extra hour doesn't mean I won't get the times I'd like just b/c I booked w/a TA.
    Christie

September 2007 - Pop Century

September 2009 - ASMu

September 17-24, 2011 - Off Property
    October 2014 - ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by markyv View Post
    I had problems with my reservation number being picked up, so I called disney dining. A cast member did confirm to me that the online system will allow guests to start making reservations starting at 6:00 am eastern time.
    And here lies the problem for DVC members... We have to wait for 7:00 while others get 6:00 time online... And people say DVC gets everything?? LOL
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Have any other DVC members tried to use the system today? It worked for me last night.
    Jenn

1974 * 1985 * 1993 * 1997 * 1997 * 2000 * 2002 * 2004 * 2005
    Oct 06 CBR/AKL
    Dec 06 ASM
    Oct 07 POP
    June 08 POFQ
    Sept 08 SSR
    Jan 09 SSR
    May/June 09 BCV/AKV
    Aug 09 AKV
    Oct 09 AKV
    Christmas 09 BLT
    May/June 2011 CBR
    May/June 2012 AKV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeTink View Post
    Have any other DVC members tried to use the system today? It worked for me last night.
    You put in your DVC reservation number and it picked up your reservations??? When are you going?? Where you able to make ADRs 90+10???

EDIT: I just tried again, and still the system could not retrieve my reservation...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

I made all my ADR by phone about 2-3 months ago and they didn't have any availability for Chef Mickey's my daughers favorite. I decided to try the online ADR today and got in for a date that works for me! It was easy to put in a date range and it gave you options to pick. It was so much easier than on the phone. I could also look up my other reservations I made on the phone. Loving this new system!
    WDWDREAMER
    "It all started with a mouse" - Walt Disney
    Offsite - 1980
    DL - 2000
    PO - RS - 2001
    PO - RS - 2003
    CB - 2004
    CB - June 2006
    CB - June 2009
    AOA - July 2012
    CB - May2015
    Poly - May 2019

Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping I'll be able to switch some times around once they get the glitches fixed for DVC & TA reservations...seems much easier than calling in everyday.
    Christie

September 2007 - Pop Century

September 2009 - ASMu

September 17-24, 2011 - Off Property
    October 2014 - ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    You put in your DVC reservation number and it picked up your reservations??? When are you going?? Where you able to make ADRs 90+10???

EDIT: I just tried again, and still the system could not retrieve my reservation...
    I'm not going until Oct. but I was still able to pull up my DVC reservation through the Dining webpage. It gave me this message:

Your 10/11/2009 - 10/16/2009 Disneys Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village vacation has been retrieved and will be associated with any dining reservations you make for those dates.

I was playing with it Friday night out of curiosity after reading this thread and, just to be sure it still worked, I just did it again. Since I'm not going til Oct. and I couldn't search for ADRs past Sept. the 90+10 question is still unanswered but I can atleast verify that the system does pull up DVC ressies.
    Jenn

Oct 06 CBR/AKL
    Dec 06 ASM
    Oct 07 POP
    June 08 POFQ
    Sept 08 SSR
    Jan 09 SSR
    May/June 09 BCV/AKV
    Aug 09 AKV
    Oct 09 AKV
    Christmas 09 BLT
    May/June 2011 CBR
    May/June 2012 AKV

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not going until Oct. but I was still able to pull up my DVC reservation through the Dining webpage. It gave me this message:

Your 10/11/2009 - 10/16/2009 Disneys Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village vacation has been retrieved and will be associated with any dining reservations you make for those dates.

I was playing with it Friday night out of curiosity after reading this thread and, just to be sure it still worked, I just did it again. Since I'm not going til Oct. and I couldn't search for ADRs past Sept. the 90+10 question is still unanswered but I can atleast verify that the system does pull up DVC ressies.
    Well, you must be very lucky because I just tried putting my reservation number for my DVC trip 9/27-10/2 and was told that my reservation could not be retrieved. So I called Member Services. This guy tells me that they are not linking the DVC reservation system to the online Dining system at this time. Boy, did I give that guy a piece of my mind!
    Christine ºoº

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

I just booked lunches at the San Angel Inn and the Sci-Fi
    Next WDW Trip: July 13 - 22, 2016 Wilderness Lodge

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow shining at the end of every day!"

"Let's Don't be Silly..." - The Mad Hatter

Post Thanks / Like

Disney created some magic for you... Cause DVC members I know still cannot pull up their reservations...

Post Thanks / Like

I just tried to retrieve my December DVC reservation and that one did NOT pull up. That's wierd, isn't it? Both trips are booked using my DVC points. There shouldn't be any difference. I've retrieved my Oct. ressie 4 times now but can't do the other one. With my luck by the time I can actually book my ADRs in 22 days, it won't let me retrieve the ressie anymore.
    Jenn

Oct 06 CBR/AKL
    Dec 06 ASM
    Oct 07 POP
    June 08 POFQ
    Sept 08 SSR
    Jan 09 SSR
    May/June 09 BCV/AKV
    Aug 09 AKV
    Oct 09 AKV
    Christmas 09 BLT
    May/June 2011 CBR
    May/June 2012 AKV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Well, you must be very lucky because I just tried putting my reservation number for my DVC trip 9/27-10/2 and was told that my reservation could not be retrieved. So I called Member Services. This guy tells me that they are not linking the DVC reservation system to the online Dining system at this time. Boy, did I give that guy a piece of my mind!
    They are going to hear from me too... And I am loud when I complain... Ask Universal managers from last year.. LOL... I throw hats down... I'll go up to Jim Lewis and higher... If we aren't getting our reservations linked to the online site, and the system opens at 6:00 A.M., then member services should open at 6:00 A.M. for DVC members.. I think the complaining shall start tomorrow...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVonDrake View Post
    I just booked lunches at the San Angel Inn and the Sci-Fi
    Have you ate at Sci-Fi before??? I ate there last year... The theme and atmosphere is nice... But the food was just ok... Came to us cold... We asked to have it reheated.. The waitress took the food back to reheat it.. Brought it back to us and it was still cold...

Post Thanks / Like

I just tried to retrieve my December DVC reservation and that one did NOT pull up. That's wierd, isn't it? Both trips are booked using my DVC points. There shouldn't be any difference. I've retrieved my Oct. ressie 4 times now but can't do the other one. With my luck by the time I can actually book my ADRs in 22 days, it won't let me retrieve the ressie anymore.
    Neither of my reservations pull up... I have two for October, skipping the weekend.. Just tells me DVC members must call member services... I will be extremely mad if I lose out on my ADR plans cause of Disney not being on their game with their internet services, as usual...

Post Thanks / Like

I think this is a wonderful idea especially since the dining will be busy due to free dining and the food and wine festival being just around the corner. The only problem I have is that I see it not working a lot since Disney's site always seems to have something wrong with it. I hope I am wrong though since it is very convenient and I can make sure everything is correct.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: