Stayed at CBR this past December and fully enjoyed it. We were in Trinidad North, I think Bldg 32, which I think is considered a "preferred" location. We just happened to receive the room without requesting a preferred anything. Trinidad North is very close to Port Royale and the large swimming pool. Rooms are nice--two beds, table etc. I did like that there was a curtain around the sink/closet area that I could close so I didn't wake the DH and DD while I was getting ready. The resort is huge, but I really liked it. The only complaint we had was the day we went to MK in the morning we waited for a bus for about 40 minutes. Each one that drove by was packed. Finally we just crammed ourselves on to one.

Also, we had a 6am ME pick-up and had forgotten to call for bell service the night before. Its quite a hike from the rooms to the Custom House and thought we'd be stuck having to lug all of our stuff. I called the front desk and they sent out a bellman with a van who was absolutely amazing. Great mood, very polite and was very wonderful to us seeing that we called last minute and at an ungodly hour. I wish I remembered the CM's name because he was just great.

I'm planning our 2011 trip and am definitely considering CBR again and would recommend it to anyone. HTH.