Quantcast Cash Ressie in a BC Studio Villa

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cash Ressie in a BC Studio Villa

Good Afternoon Everyone !

I have a cash ressie in a BC Studio for early December. I am not a DVC member. I don't really want daily "mousekeeping" because I prefer to come and go, and maybe take a nap, whenever I want, without mousekeeping banging on my door. Can I request "no maid service"? Do they give you a break on the cost if you request no maid service?

One more little question: In the little fridge that is in the room - does it also have a tiny freezer section?

Thanks In Advance !

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My understanding is DVC rooms do not have Mousekeeping. They pick up trash on certain days of your stay.
    1 Week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek 06/17/17 - 06/24/17; 1 Week at Orange Lake Resort 06/24/17 - 06/30/17; 1 week at OKW 12/03/17 - 12/10/17

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedDad View Post
    My understanding is DVC rooms do not have Mousekeeping. They pick up trash on certain days of your stay.
    DVC rooms booked with cash (not points) through Disney CRO get daily mousekeeping.
    DVC Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that if you are not a DVC member and are paying cash for your stay it is treated as any other hotel room and maid service would be provided daily. That being the case, you could always hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign out if you were in the room or you could request no maid service when you check-in.

About the refrigerator. It does have a small freezer section but is not very cold if I remember correctly.

Have a great vacation!
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Paula[/

Post Thanks / Like

we have stayed in the villas at boardwalk and beach club - we are not DVC members and we got maid service everyday - we stayed in a 2 bdrm villa and it had a regular size fridge with a freezer - im not sure if we used the freezer but i just looked at my pics and it was there - as far as not wanting maid service im not sure they would give you a $ break but i am sure that if you hung the do not disturb sign out they would not disturb you may have to ask for towels if you needed them though because they normally left more towels when they cleaned - have a great vacation
    playdead88

boardwalk villas may 2005
    boardwalk villas may 2006
    beach club villas april 2007

wilderness lodge april 2008
    DVC member april 08
    animal kingdom villas may 09

Post Thanks / Like

Cash for a studio = daily maid service.

Throw the "Do Not Disturb" hangar on your door knob, and that's all you have to worry about. I seriously doubt they would discount the rate.

The fridge is not the tiny box type, but is a little bigger. Basically from counter height to the floor. It does have a freezer section. You will not fit a turkey in there, but you can make ice cubes and freeze a couple of water bottles. You also get a microwave and coffeemaker.
    Linda
    aka: wendy*darling

INTERCOT Staff:
    Disney & Orlando Dining/Nightlife, Shopping & Water Parks/Disney Vacation Club

DVC owners at WLV, BCV and SSR
    Next up: VWL & POFQ Dec 2009 - just adults!
    On Deck: DCL Wonder Dec 2010... but I'm sure we can come up with something before then!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

You will get daily maid service, if you choose to use it. It's included in the cost of your room and there is no discount if you refuse the maid service.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: