Quantcast Just Questions--No Direction. - Page 43

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I'll always pick on you! What did you say I said about comuter issues? I corrected it!Thanks!I wonder if an old man can read that size text?
    Well I don't know..... we'll have to find out ! Hey Ken...... can you read this ?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I corrected it!Thanks!I wonder if an old man can read that size text?
    Yes I can, thank you.

Finished the painting today. Now it's on to other projects to get the house sale-ready. Maybe by this time next year...

Who's ready for Monday?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Yes I can, thank you.

Finished the painting today. Now it's on to other projects to get the house sale-ready. Maybe by this time next year...

Who's ready for Monday?
    Wow.... that was fast and I didn't have to shake a cookie bag.

I'm ready for Monday. I've got meetings beginning at 8:00 AM until noon and then I have to play golf again in the afternoon. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

Do you think I'll be able to handle it ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    I'm ready for Monday. I've got meetings beginning at 8:00 AM until noon and then I have to play golf again in the afternoon. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

Do you think I'll be able to handle it ?
    Try to pace yourself. You know what such a hectic schedule can do to us oldsters.

Anybody got a bed-time cookie? I think it's time to shut 'er down for the night.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Wakey wakey rise and shine! It's morning over here

I'm off to play tennis then deliver the village newsletter. What's everyone else doing this lovely Monday?
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

I'm off the teach the masses to read!
    Then I'm sending final payment for my October trip!
    Did you hear I'm saving $550.00 with the latest discounts on my package?
    I had to slide over from Pop to All-Star Sport, but with 550.00 extra $ in my pocket that is doable.

Thanks for the pixie dust, Wendy at MJ!

Have a good day all!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Good morning all and Happy Monday Alex ! I know how much you enjoy Mondays !

Everybody sleep well ?

Try to pace yourself. You know what such a hectic schedule can do to us oldsters.
    Will do...... thank you for the advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    I'm off to play tennis then deliver the village newsletter.
    What village do you live in ?

I'm off the teach the masses to read!
    I had to slide over from Pop to All-Star Sport, but with 550.00 extra $ in my pocket that is doable.

Thanks for the pixie dust, Wendy at MJ!

Have a good day all!
    Hey little Sister... that $550 would help me pay for my next WDW trip. Want to share with your Big Brother ? I didn't think so !

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, I didn't get a discount for my trip, but, hey, I'm still going to be at WL for my birthday and that's all that counts, right?

Off to another day of cutting fabric, moving stuff, pulling my hair hair out, etc....
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Still, I saw a few places that I had not been to before - Bath, Wells Cathedral, the Doctor Who exhibition in Cardiff
    Hey Mikki! I missed you! I love Bath -- we went when we spent some time in Gloucester a few years back ... and I LOVE Wales! Did you make it to Tintern Abbey? It is breathtakingly beautiful.....
    Anybody got a bed-time cookie? I think it's time to shut 'er down for the night.
    There are always cookies on the Island in my kitchen Ken. Help yourself, but please remember to close the lid all the way ....
    We did that yesterday Deb! In all honesty, we like All-Star Sport best of the bunch! We had a really stellar stay there in January. Good on you!

Mornin' to everyone else! Cousin, Carol -- you two keeping out of trouble??
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Real beer ? Your telling me that Bud Lite isn't real beer ?
    Nope..good commercials bad beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    I did see Christine - over in the Water Cooler. Do you think she's avoiding us?
    Is this thread too far away?

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Gnat Babe making an appearance on Intercot on a weekend!
    The ol' ran out of gas routine. You probably wouldn't have minded so much if it were Pogo/Ken/Scott/Alex stranded on that boat.
    Maybe I was still lost? Depends do they all have teeth? Cause that was optional on some of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Welcome back Blythe!!
    I'll second that!

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    But everything's fine...and I will try to pop in more frequently, okay?
    Please stay in touch with that nasty storm ok?

Did you know that going for a driving holiday in the UK costs far more than flying over to WDW? Well, OK not overall but the day by day costs for accomodation etc over here are high. All that driving is also a lot more tiring than running round the theme parks Still, I saw a few places that I had not been to before - Bath, Wells Cathedral, the Doctor Who exhibition in Cardiff :
    Welcome back? Did you try the famous Bath Buns?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning, all... how'd everyone sleep?? I'm off to pick up our animals from the kennel, and then later this afternoon, we're off to see "Radar" (the kitten I posted a pic of before we left) and see if he'd be a good fit for our little family. I can't wait - but I have to admit, I was looking at my Kramer's kitten picture last night (the cat, "my" cat, that we had to put to sleep last October...) and I felt so sad... I've always known I'd want another cat someday, and I know that Calvin (our 13 yr old big boy cat) would love a playmate, as would our dog... but it makes me miss Kramer even more, knowing someone might come in that would "take his place". Not that another cat really would, but it feels that way right now -- so it's very strange -- I'm excited and sad at the same time. Anyone else felt this way, or am I just a sap about this??

Glad you are back.... did your DH play any golf ?
    Believe it or not, for the first time in 8 trips up there, he did!! He played at Bath Country Club and had a great time -- we went beachcombing at a nearby beach while he was away, and then spent the afternoon @ Popham State Beach, which was amazing... I'll have to post pics later.

Ditto! Debbie's my MJ girl, and she e-mailed/called us while we were away to let us know about the packages.... now she's away, but Nanci got us the package and we're saving over $200!! I'm thrilled!! Gotta pay today, though... I'll be so glad to know it's all said and done for!! 51 days and counting....

Is everyone up yet?? Christine??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Mornin' all! Just wanted to zoop in and say hello. Not feeling up to par today.... I've been fighting my allergies for the last several days and they are winning by a long shot....

[QUOTE=Mickey'sGirl;1392651There are always cookies on the Island in my kitchen [/QUOTE]

You have an island in your kitchen? Wow! Do you use a to get to it? Or do you or ?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I'm going to try to post a few pics from our trip... they're in an album format, so hopefully it'll come through the link okay.

Maine pictures

Hope you all like them!! I even put in a picture of your lobsters....

Diane, I hope you're feeling better later today... allergies are the worst!! Mine were definitely winning the battle earlier in the summer...

How's everyone else doing this morning so far?
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all! It's Monday! (yipppeeee... any note of sarcasm should be ignored)

Welcome back, Mikki, Blythe, Lynne and Christine! You all have been missed!

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Did you use pink golf balls for that? (Pogo and Scott should appreciated that one)
    Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Thanks for the welcome everyone!!! I've brought a plate of cookies fresh out of the oven!!! I've also made some more mimosa's, , and . Anyone for cookies and drinks?
    Overachiever!

Brioche, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, soaked, fried, then baked .... mmmm mmmmm mmmm mmmm!
    That sounds yummy! Can we have that next weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    How was the exhibition? My DH LOVES the Doctor. We have to watch it every Monday night and he has the theme music on his laptop.
    Oh, Carol, please ask your DH to send me a link to get the music? My DS would LOVE that! Mikki introduced me and DS to the Doctor and now we're totally addicted. The (new) season three begins here in September. In the meantime, we've been watching it on Sci Fi channel and BBC-America, and also on the DVDs.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Mornin' all! Just wanted to zoop in and say hello. Not feeling up to par today.... I've been fighting my allergies for the last several days and they are winning by a long shot...

You have an island in your kitchen? Wow! Do you use a to get to it? Or do you or ?
    Feel better, Di! Sounds like time to get some better meds.

Jenn, are you Ginger or MaryAnne? And Brian, is he Gilligan, the Skipper, Mr. Howell or the Professor?

Later, all! It is MONDAY after all, and I do need to get to work.
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

If you guys don't call them islands what do you call them? Can't recall from any home shows but perhaps there is a different name?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    If you guys don't call them islands what do you call them? Can't recall from any home shows but perhaps there is a different name?
    Thank goodness you are here to confirm that I have not (yet) lost my sanity!
    It depends on if the has been fed or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Jenn, are you Ginger or MaryAnne? And Brian, is he Gilligan, the Skipper, Mr. Howell or the Professor? .
    I need the monitor cleaner over here please!!!!! You know that I'm all Ginger .. (stuck in a Mrs. Howell suit unfortunately!) Brian is rather like the Professor .... Anyone need a coconut phone?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

pogo Guest

Just zooping in for a quick read between meetings.

Nope..good commercials bad beer.
    You mean I've been drinking bad beer all these years ? No wonder I have a headache when I wake up.
    Mornin' to everyone else! Cousin, Carol -- you two keeping out of trouble??
    Hey.......... why are you putting me in her catagory ? We all know I don't get in any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Believe it or not, for the first time in 8 trips up there, he did!! He played at Bath Country Club and had a great time -- we went beachcombing at a nearby beach while he was away, and then spent the afternoon @ Popham State Beach, which was amazing... I'll have to post pics later.
    And what did he shoot for a score ?

51 days and counting.
    Still rubbing it in, huh ?

Mornin' all! Just wanted to zoop in and say hello. Not feeling up to par today.... I've been fighting my allergies for the last several days and they are winning by a long shot....
    Wow.... sorry your feeling bogie or worse ! I hope you feel better soon.

You know that I'm all Ginger .. (stuck in a Mrs. Howell suit unfortunately!) Brian is rather like the Professor .... Anyone need a coconut phone?
    That's funny..... I think of you more as Maryanne. Kinda like the girl next door. I mean that in a good way, Cousin.

Gotta run all...... busy, busy, busy.

Post Thanks / Like

: That's funny..... I think of you more as Maryanne. Kinda like the girl next door. I mean that in a good way, Cousin.

Gotta run all...... busy, busy, busy.
    Don't you know every girl thinks they are Ginger? It's the pig tails that keep Maryanne out of the running.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back? Did you try the famous Bath Buns?
    Somehow that sounds like something that would taste soapy.

Who cares--there's cookies on that island. Anybody bring the shark repellent?

Okay, I'm going to try to post a few pics from our trip... they're in an album format, so hopefully it'll come through the link okay.
    Blythe, your girls remind me of my grandaughters. They look to be about the same age (ours are 9 and 6), the older one with dark hair and the younger a blond.

Post Thanks / Like

Can y'all slow down with the messages so that us slow pokes can catch up? Just stopping in for a few minutes to say howdy! So here goes HOWDY!!!

Nothing really new going on in my world, mom is doing better, dad is going to have surgery later this fall on his stomach and I find out later this month if I have to go under the knife for my back again or not. Other than that things are just ducky around here!

So, who all is going to WDW for the 10th anniversary? For the rest of you, don't forget that we have work details scheduled for a number of remodels during that time. Can't announce just where yet but I am sure we can figure it out!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: