My wife and I are planning the next time we travel to WDW. We decided when these new lands were announced we would wait to go again when these have opened as it will mean Pandora, Star Wars and Toy Story will be open.

So, speculation time. We are trying to plan the budget and looking at monthly paying towards this. So, we have been discussing when we think these lands will open in 2019.

So, when I look back, the new Star Tours opened in May. Pandora will also open in May. However, the new Fantasyland opened in December. So, there isn't a lot of consistency.

So, speculation time will they try to get these lands open for the usually busy Summer season or will they need the whole year of 2019 to complete these lands?

Now, we are thinking on visiting about the third week of August in 2018. If I had to tender a guess, I would think they would want these lands to open by Memorial Day of 2019 to get the Summer crowds and get DHS back up and running as a full day park as soon as possible in that year.

I am just curious what others here thought?