Mary told me ahead of time that she wasn't getting up early every day, so I packed poptarts to save time in the morning. We were out the door by 900 and at the bus stop waiting... I have to say I do not like the bus system at all, and this trip did not change my mind. But, it is what it is and tried to make the best of it...most of the time. We were going to EPCOT today and after seeing about 10 others buses ours finally showed up. I was warned that we shared buses with the Riverside, but this didn't happen the four days we were there.

EPCOT....We had fastpasses for Soarin, Spaceship Earth, and Turtle Talk. Mary loved Soarin and Spaceship Earth (We did it three times). She didn't want to do Turtle Talk so we skipped it. Since we had a late start everyday and from prior experience, I didn't even try to get a fourth fast pass any of the days we were there. We had lunch at the Sunshine Seasons and we both had salads. We rode The Land which to my surprise, she enjoyed. We did Ellen's Adventure and she said it was boring. We did the ride in Mexico and she did not like that either. Cool Club was a hit, she actually liked most of the sodas except for the Beverly. We both have been to Italy and never once saw Beverly on any restaurant menu...We decided it was a hoax, that Disney made up this drink. We did Journey into Imagination and she wasn't impressed with the Skunk smell...I told her maybe the next time we rode it we would get the roses. lol. She wanted to do Mission Space but that is one of the few things I can not do and she was bummed. On my last trip I had purchased a hidden Mickey book for her and we spent a lot of time looking for them. It was her against me and we were both out to win. We had dinner at the Nine Dragons so she could get her rice. Neither of us are big eaters so she ordered two sides of rice and I ordered the spring rolls and a side of veggie lo mein. The food was good but our waiter was very rude. This is the second time I have eaten here and while the food is not bad, it's really not overly impressive either. It was Extra Magic Hours tonight so we stayed for the fireworks and she loved the show. It was the first time for me to watch them from the World Show Case and I liked how it is not as crowed as from the other side of the park. After the fireworks we did Test Track twice with only about a 30 minute wait each time. We hit the buses to go back to the French Quarter and it was packed. We had to stand.....I can't see how that is safe or even legal. Mary decided it was a successful day.