Just got back home right now from our trip but I wanted to see if anyone could ease my anxiety about a cell phone that I lost on SDMT on Sunday. Somehow it fell out of my pocket on our last full day after being there on all the rides the rest of the trip. Anyway I know exactly where it fell out as it was right before you enter the mine. It fell under the track as I believe it is raised off the ground at that point. So I told the cast member when I got off the ride and they said they can't look for it until after park closing and then if it is found it is taken to lost and found at TTC. For good measure I went to guest services at the MK to file a claims and give my name, address, description of the phone and a number to reach me at if found. They told me to call lost and found Monday to see if it was found but no luck. The cast member on phone said it sometimes takes a couple days for items to get to them. My question is how likely is it that I will ever get my phone back? I will keep calling lost and found but is there a better number I should call? Will they actually look under track for phone? Any answers would be appreciated.