From the official Walt Disney World Parks blog:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...urs-wind-down/

Just imagine, after IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot, instead of heading to your car or back to the resort, you could head to one of four spots in World Showcase for end-of-day relaxation with appetizers and beverages.

You can do just that beginning April 17 through September 15. Choose either La Cava del Tequila at the Mexico Pavilion; Spice Road Table in the Morocco Pavilion; Tutto Gusto in the Italy Pavilion, or Rose & Crown Pub in the United Kingdom Pavilion. Each location will have small bites paired with a beverage flight (additional beverages can be purchased) from 9:20 – 11 p.m. It’s a magical time as the park quiets down.

Cost is $35, plus tax and gratuity. To make a reservation, go to www.disneyworld.com/spring, call 407-WDW-DINE, or check in with Epcot Guest Relations to see if space is available.
Now, some of the comments are:

"How does this work with Extra Magic Hours? If World Showcase is open until 11:00pm, what would be the incentive for paying the extra $35 to sit inside a still open Rose and Crown?"
"I notice all these places cater to a 21+ crowd. Which makes me wonder why Disney ever closed other 21+ places over at Pleasure Island. An awful lot of money is going to City Walk, and not staying on Disney property. These extra hours are nice, but it’s just scratching the surface of what could be."
"I am wondering though, would Disney buses still be running after 11 to take the passengers back to their hotel."